Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I have just one LOGISTICAL question about Slime babu's coverup surprise...He had to ask Anjali for money to buy the ring for Khushi...so where did he get money to buy the ring for Anjali now...and that too a diamond ring???  On credit perhaps...or he put it on Arnav's tab??πŸ˜•πŸ€’
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Opti

I think for now Shyam may spend more time with Anjali so that she does not get suspicious again.  He cannot take things for granted at least for a while.  Hope that will eliminate Khushi-Shyam scenes for some time.

I somehow cannot accept the thought of Anjali turning against Khushi or accusing her of snatching her husband.  It is so out of line with her character.  I think she may just go into acute depression once the truth comes out and withdraw so much in to her shell that it would become next to impossible to penetrate and get through to her.  No one would  know what is really going on in her mind. Given Arnav's temper, he will hold Khushi responsible for his sister's plight and take his anger and frustration out on her.   

I too feel Anjali will be so shocked by the revelation that she may just stop reacting...she may not be in a position to even accuse kushi..so it has to be Arnav who kushi will have to deal with for he sure will not trust her though he may subconsciously know kushi is not at fault...the scariest being he will take all his anger on kushi.
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This is a good read. :)
Lovely post.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post opti πŸ‘πŸΌ

i enjoyed da planned & accidental meeting & zilch for da surprise for obvious reasons πŸ€£

aww i love akash now! used to dislike him but not anymore. he's super sweet & i hope arnav helps him with his love story! 
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Anjali is an idiot! So we CANT expect her to mistrust her husband who is BTW 100%  A PLAYER!

The stuff he pulled today?? OMG is all I have to say to it! Yes Anjali will BELEIVE Snake and will not trust Khushi! Even though it DEFIES logic how she can JUST blame Khushi??

Anyway...it will be Arnav and Anjali ganging up on Khushi with Mami I guess! I dont know HOW this story is going to move forward coz it seems to be one overlapping illogical sequence after another!

I am TIRED of the whole "Farak padata hain" business! Coz we have established that "KOI FARAK NAHIN PADATA"! NOT to ASR anyway! He dosent give a toss, and this was ALL about his ego for him! So according to the CV's he has NOT progresses ONE JOT from 6 months ago, where he was tortouring Khushi for daring to defy him!

I am LOST and totally dissapointed! Arnav is NOT the man I thought he was! He has turned into some sort of "Confused, narcisist, Headcase" even MORE than before! It's like the person we saw some weeks ago NO LONGER EXISTS!

I dont blame Khushi for not wanting a bar of him anymore, and is actually waiting for the engagement to be over so she can MOVE ON FROM HELL CALLED RM!

In HER shoes, so would I! Run like the wind and NEVER look back at ANY of those people again!

Arnav needs a whack on his head to get back into his senses.  Lets hope La does the honours once she gets to know how he has been using her to fight his ego battles.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Anjali will definately be in denial mode once the truth comes out about Shyam, she'll refuse to believe that he could lead a double life. I can see Arnav and Anjali not thinking logically and turning against Khushi. Seems Shyam will be around for a long time and make Khushi's life hell

I loved when Arnav and Khushi saw each other at the restaurant the fitting reply she gave to him was perfect! Why should he be able to question her when she can't question him. If its none of her business why he is there then why is it any of his? It didn't stop there as Khushi gave another fitting reply when she told the waiter to get Arnav two tables. Khushi rocked these scenes!!

I doubt Anjali will really turn against Khushi.  She may become too numb to react.  I hope we see less of Shyam.  I loved Khushi reply to Arnav too, especially the line on table for two, one for him and the other for his arrogance.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi Opti..excellent pointsπŸ‘...  I had missed out on many here. 

Akashs life will be topsy turvy...yes may be..and as you said payal may just for once look beyond the status in question in making decisions. Mami cannot stand against Arnav..but she will not stop from insulting payal time and again. 

You are right...Shyam caught on to Anjalis change in behaviour ..he is way too smart for her..now she will never doubt him again and this guy has fooled around so many people..so Anjali is no game for him. 

Loved to see kushi back...glad to see Arnav and kushi interact without the emotional baggage...these situations brings out the best in them. Poor Payash ended up getting embroiled in Arhi ego game...Akash"s look in the precap was the funniest..""arre kahan phas gaya main""?πŸ˜†

Opti I too so want the plant-gold bangle truth to come out!

Thanks.  Mami is sure to make Payal's life miderable even if she manages to get married to Akash.  Lets hope the plant-bangle truth is out soon and La departs.
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant analogies, opti! 😊
Btw, how is his cabin renovation related to the plant thing and la? I'm kinda at a loss here! 😲
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Opti

Mami is sure to make Payal's life miderable even if she manages to get married to Akash.  Lets hope the plant-bangle truth is out soon and La departs.

I am dreading the Mami as Payal's Mother - in -law part of the story already.
She is not even diplomatic...she's harsh, abrasive and downright insulting to both Khushi and Payal.
Payal ki toh khair nahin! Also, I'm wondering how she'll behave with Khushi if she gets married to Arnav!

And even before Payash get married, Shyam will try his level best to stop them from uniting. 
How and what will he do?

Everything is all a big mess at this point because of Shyam and La.
If at least La leaves, it can be a beginning for the story to take a different turn. 

Nice post Opti!

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: booksfreak07

Brilliant analogies, opti! 😊
Btw, how is his cabin renovation related to the plant thing and la? I'm kinda at a loss here! 😲

Khushi had sent the plants to his cabin.  I am presuming that they may have been removed for the renovation.  After his cabin is done up he may go to inspect it with La in tow and his staff may ask him if he would want the plants back in the cabin. La could enquire what plants and Arnav could look at her in surpise saying "The plants you gifted".  La may look confused and say that she did not gift any plants.  Arnav could then recollect the note and conclude that Khushi has done it on her own. He could say this aloud and La may wonder how Khushi could afford the money for it.  La could then confront Khushi who may be forced to tell her that she sold her bangles for it.  La may be moved by Khushi's act and may later leave gracefully when Arshi's feelings comes to light.  Arnav may overhear their conversation and may be equally moved.