Cant wait for tonight episode..!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Hi MKKPBians...
Cant wait for tonight's episode yaar...kartik leaving the house with lovelyClap...kartik first time going against tht stupid,egoistic maasa Big smile...i m really happy bcoz maasa will get a shock tht his favourite son does not obey her ruleTongue...i think now maasa should realize her mistakeOuch ...but no i want them to b away frm house so tht there is one between thmBig smile..we will get to see more romantic scenesDay Dreaming...

AyeshaWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22ampliphyorianthi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cant wait for tonight episode..!!" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sdias

Groupbie

sdias

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Absolutely! After all I think this is going to bring a good and big change in the kaushik household. I'd like to see if any of the children will come up to their parents or grandparents and ask them whether they will also be given this same kind of punishment in the future? 
I also want to seen lovely's parents reaction to all of this - will her father take all of this or will he revolt against the kaushiks big time?
And the best would be when Ammasa walks into that house soon after karthik and lovely leave and ask for her new dulhan and youngest grandson to come forward - will the kaushiks cover up ? or will Ammasa be able to put some sense into the minds of the DILs and sons and her own son ? And I would love to know what the interfering neighbour might say when she finds out that lovely has been kicked out of the house - will she spread the word around the neighbourhood that Maasa has kicked out her DIL? I would like to see how the kaushiks face upto such humiliation and best of all how Mr. Kaushik will stand by his wife THEN!
I think this will cause all others to also leave the house next starting with Ria and Aditya and next with Ghena and Utkarsh (after all the guy has now got his senses back).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetoneGauri22jacinta_91ampliphy

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
i think karthik doing his duty towards his wife.he need to do pati ka dharm .
so i  think karthik is doing right and he should leave home along with his wife.

he and lovely don't have any problems.they why should they be separated?? .

certainly mrs.kaushik gone mad.she need to admitted mental hospital.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifanampliphy

Ayesha24

IF-Dazzler

Ayesha24

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

certainly mrs.kaushik gone mad.she need to admitted mental hospital.

Hope soLOLLOLLOL

ampliphy

Goldie

ampliphy

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Tonight is going to be awesome.  I can't wait for Karthik to leave with Lovely.  How could his mother think he wouldn't. How dare she tell him to forget her and move on. 

And i can't wait for the the other sons and DILs to grow so courage.  They all sit there with no personality and sad faces bcuz they are ants in Maasa's army.  I want them to stand up, i want them to have their own opinions and speak them.  Thats all Lovely did and then took action.  She refuse to lose herself and become a robot.

I wonder if Lovely's parents will let them stay in the house.  or will they have to go find a place of their own.

Nadia123

Nadia123

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
yes, it is rather shocking that even before Lovely had left the house, Maasa was telling Karthik to forget her and move on. Shame!!! That is very typical!!! Fortunately, Karthik will stick up for his wife which, unfortunately does not happen much in reality.

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
our pryers answered.
karthik dose best thing for himself  and lovely.

loved karthik today.he just rocked.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.