Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
OMG Moni n Buffie, u guys r hilarious, I am LMAOOOOOOOO here, can't stop ๐Ÿ˜†

As far as MM goes, I saw tat B4U trailer too, man he looked weird, he kept jumping n he was behaving like plzzzzzzzz hamara gana sunlo types ๐Ÿ˜† Chimpoooooooooooooo ๐Ÿ˜† n their albums have weird names ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข Band of boys n Gaane bhi do yaaron ๐Ÿ˜† LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
moondust thumbnail
LOLLLLLL Limey..more like "Band Of ๐Ÿคฌ" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..or "Band of Bandhers" or "Band Of Men" ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..incase they haven't releized now ๐Ÿ˜†
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

LMAOOOOOOOOOO Nush, i reallly do think MM is "๐Ÿคฌ"..OMGGGG, i just saw him on B4U with his boyband๐Ÿ˜†..and lets just say he was sitting verrry femininly๐Ÿคข...ermmmmm..๐Ÿ˜•. And he kept on patting his weird friend on the back??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•..Do you think he thinks everyone is Mona??๐Ÿ˜†

dude๐Ÿ˜•.....no one doubted about MM's masculinity๐Ÿ˜†...I meant after the GYM episode where AA works out wearing those capris, we kinda noticed that he shaves his underarm and ahem wondered as to whether AA is ๐Ÿคฌ or not...not MM, I meant AA

moondust thumbnail
Originally posted by: Buffie

dude๐Ÿ˜•.....no one doubted about MM's masculinity๐Ÿ˜†...I meant after the GYM episode where AA works out wearing those capris, we kinda noticed that he shaves his underarm and ahem wondered as to whether AA is ๐Ÿคฌ or not...not MM, I meant AA

Ohhhhhhhhh..dude, i thought we were talking about MM again?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..And as far as AA's masculinity is concerned, i have been ranting "Apu is feminine", to anyone who will hear๐Ÿ˜†. Just ask the debate me and Sheenz had๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and the Q i posted for Khush and my screename for MSN๐Ÿ˜†..all that line "Apu is feminine"๐Ÿ˜†..but everyone says, he is masculine as they can get๐Ÿ˜•..So๐Ÿ˜ƒ

insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: moondust

Ohhhhhhhhh..dude, i thought we were talking about MM again?!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..And as far as AA's masculinity is concerned, i have been ranting "Apu is feminine", to anyone who will hear๐Ÿ˜†. Just ask the debate me and Sheenz had๐Ÿ˜ƒ..and the Q i posted for Khush and my screename for MSN๐Ÿ˜†..all that line "Apu is feminine"๐Ÿ˜†..but everyone says, he is masculine as they can get๐Ÿ˜•..So๐Ÿ˜ƒ

lolz..sheena told me.......you knwo what happened that night...I didnt log off MSN and You'll had invited me for that convo......so when I get up in the morning, I see this loooooooooooooooooooong chat on Apu's feminity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yeah, he does look feminine at times...esp with long hair๐Ÿคข...sheena would KILL me if she reads this but as I said, I prefer being honest๐Ÿ˜‰......and moi.....do you yet like dino๐Ÿ˜ณ

moondust thumbnail

lolz..sheena told me.......you knwo what happened that night...I didnt log off MSN and You'll had invited me for that convo......so when I get up in the morning, I see this loooooooooooooooooooong chat on Apu's feminity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...yeah, he does look feminine at times...esp with long hair๐Ÿคข...sheena would KILL me if she reads this but as I said, I prefer being honest๐Ÿ˜‰......and moi.....do you yet like dino๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOLLLLLLZ..Nush, you read that??๐Ÿ˜†..so did you like the debate??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..and i'm glad YOU agree that Apu sometimes looks feminine๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†. And that picture in Sanah-mirsa's avaatar..he looks realllly ๐Ÿคฌ there๐Ÿ˜ณ. Dudette, i hate Dino now๐Ÿ˜ก..Sheena told me what ass he was๐Ÿ˜ญ..my new love since V-day and since watching Rules is Milind Soman๐Ÿ˜ณ..Deepa likes him too, but Sheena hates him. What do you think of Milind Buffie?๐Ÿ˜ณ

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
๐Ÿ˜› ...moni, why not diss ๐Ÿ˜‰
insouciance thumbnail
Originally posted by: MONI

LOLLLLLLZ..Nush, you read that??..so did you like the debate??..and i'm glad YOU agree that Apu sometimes looks feminine. And that picture in Sanah-mirsa's avaatar..he looks realllly there. Dudette, i hate Dino now..Sheena told me what ass he was..my new love since V-day and since watching Rules is Milind Soman..Deepa likes him too, but Sheena hates him. What do you think of Milind Buffie?

well, he's ok.....BTW, moni, guess the name of the bestseller in which your name appears.....and then that is interlinked to apu....guess...
moondust thumbnail

well, he's ok.....BTW, moni, guess the name of the bestseller in which your name appears.....and then that is interlinked to apu....guess...

The Da Vinci Code - Amon Lisa- amon lisa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ

fan no 1 jjkn thumbnail
ooooooooppppppphhhhhhhhs!!!! SS age?????????? ๐Ÿ˜ก I have doubt whether Apu knows what is her real age????????? ๐Ÿ˜†