Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by serenelove

yeah, remembered that & when I am finding it hard with my finance base then it is bound to be hectic for others without base.

what is UPSC; related to job system or education department?

UPSC is Union Public Service Commission its a civil service exam conducted by central government of India.IAS (Indian Administrative
Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), IFS
(Indian Foreign Service), IRS (Indian
Revenue Service) all this n various others which i think will b very long to explain, these r few services which comes under UPSC, if u r curious to know more so plz google it urself i m too Lazy to explain.Likewise,there r civil exam by states also there is MPSC,RPSC,BPSC n etc. Now i hope u got it after reading so much of my boring explanation
@saba
Congrats u turned IF Rockerz

Deleted.

Edited by .Lena. - 10 years ago
ress

Editted---

Omg just by chance i was roaming around GF and clicked on ur FF. . . and just a couple hours ago instead of doing by College assignments i spent over 2 hours catching up on this FF.

and was going to give a long comment after i was done with my assignments and just when i come back on you have updated the next part!!!!!

I am in love with ur writing style and this FF. . . each part as i read was making me clench my fingers and scrunch the side of my shirt to suppress the feelings and gnawing suspense that was coursing through me. 

I would have died with the suspense if i had followed this FF from the beginning. . . my heart wouldn't have been able to take it.

But to my luck i read all the parts until maaneet became one! or at least they almost did. . .but guess not πŸ˜†

I am a crazy vampire fan.  TWILIGHT AND VAMPIRE DIARIES ALL THE WAY * Hi 5* 
So i really luved the scene where you incorporated edward and bella into this!!!πŸ‘

ughhh i am an FF writer myself, and i am at a loss of words...writers usually aren't at a loss of words...but ur FF just made me lose my tongue.

I LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT ...LUT IT!!!!

I luv Maan in this FF...no matter how much he tries he always tends to give in to his feelings. I luved his line where he was like , " I have always, but for once, let me think of you"...hayyyeee!!

THud!!!!

he is so charming as the flirty maan singh khurana. . .and i luv him as just maan too...her GUARDIAN!!!!

for a second in the beginning i was like is this going to be some fallen guardian angel FF. . .but no he is a assasin yet a protector πŸ˜³

My name is Zee by the way. . .and u r going to see lots of me now...hehe

can't wait for you next update lena i believe that is ur name πŸ˜³

Salute to you! Fabulous FFπŸ‘
can't wait to read more😳
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 12 years ago
awesome...superb...
waiting fr d nxt update...
update soon plz...
thank u fr d lovely update...
awesome update
Oh she is still a virgin. So does dat means u r going to fulfill all d wishes her 4... ahem... wala update
Originally posted by Mrs.ZSK

ress

Editted---

Omg just by chance i was roaming around GF and clicked on ur FF. . . and just a couple hours ago instead of doing by College assignments i spent over 2 hours catching up on this FF.
Oh no, thats not good. shame on u! although i am flattered by ur preferable choice is my FF. πŸ˜†

and was going to give a long comment after i was done with my assignments and just when i come back on you have updated the next part!!!!!
well i havent fully. i'll continue the rest when i get some leisure time. 😊

I am in love with ur writing style and this FF. . . each part as i read was making me clench my fingers and scrunch the side of my shirt to suppress the feelings and gnawing suspense that was coursing through me. 
Lols, that so sweet. I'm sure i didnt add that much sense, did I? hmmm... πŸ€”

I would have died with the suspense if i had followed this FF from the beginning. . . my heart wouldn't have been able to take it.
thats why i wait until a drama/ff is finished before i read it. 😈

But to my luck i read all the parts until maaneet became one! or at least they almost did. . .but guess not πŸ˜†
lmao, i was doing this evil laugh when i wrote the last lines of part 1 of chapter 19. and u guys thought they actually did it. πŸ€£ my bad 😳

I am a crazy vampire fan.  TWILIGHT AND VAMPIRE DIARIES ALL THE WAY * Hi 5* 
So i really luved the scene where you incorporated edward and bella into this!!!πŸ‘
well i hate twilight actually. πŸ˜› anti-fan. detest the way Meyer writes and i speak after i read the books. i was kinda making fun of it in the story, in my own way πŸ˜› VD, i am a fan of. πŸ˜†

ughhh i am an FF writer myself, and i am at a loss of words...writers usually aren't at a loss of words...but ur FF just made me lose my tongue.
that is actually very true. writers are not easily pleased with works, especially their own. well for me, at least. πŸ˜† i hope ur tongue is still alive. u need it! πŸ˜‰

I LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT LUV IT ...LUT IT!!!!
i get the point. 🀣

I luv Maan in this FF...no matter how much he tries he always tends to give in to his feelings. I luved his line where he was like , " I have always, but for once, let me think of you"...hayyyeee!!

THud!!!!

lmao. i see ur fan-girling over Maan. πŸ˜› no problems, there is enough to go around. πŸ˜†

he is so charming as the flirty maan singh khurana. . .and i luv him as just maan too...her GUARDIAN!!!!

mr. duo. ur lucky its all in a package. πŸ˜†

for a second in the beginning i was like is this going to be some fallen guardian angel FF. . .but no he is a assasin yet a protector πŸ˜³

haha, like Kal Ho Naa Ho? naw. watched it, not about to copy it. πŸ˜› oh i see that u like ambivalence. hot but cold kinda guy. 😍

My name is Zee by the way. . .and u r going to see lots of me now...hehe

Hmm, i fell like i've tlked to u before but cant recall. πŸ€”

can't wait for you next update lena i believe that is ur name πŸ˜³

Yep, how'd u guess. πŸ˜›

Salute to you! Fabulous FFπŸ‘
can't wait to read more😳
Omg what she's still a virgin..wasn't expecting that lol
The deed was not done πŸ˜†
But clearly their love is far more spiritual than physical so its understandable.
I loved their interactions together, but I know all hell is about to break loose if anyone finds out about them - still its so enjoyable to read now 😳

Will edit once the rest of the update is done
[

RECAP: Maan and Geet confront each other about their feelings and Maan finally reveals his reasons behind avoiding her. They share a moment of bliss.

.CHAPTER. .NINETEEN.

Kiss me just once more

I shall grant you a life time of adversities

Love me for a hundred years

I shall curse you a thousand liters of tears

that was a cool update...i mean they still have not met bliss yet...gosh maan is still there with her. oh i am so happy..at tleast she does not feel alone again. the real prob still is YASH. what happens yaar.

maan instigating and provoking geet. oh i loved this...why is not geet making the full use of his presence..dont let geet shoo him with her words. please some romance here..its a high call now..let geet express her loneliness more verbally and let maan also reciprocate.