Saarthi

India-Forums

   
Saarthi
Saarthi

Update for 21th March

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Joined: 13 October 2004
Posts: 5533

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

I missed first few mins. However here is the update.

Manasvi is seen praying to God for helping her out. Later Manasvi is serving Mansen Family.

Everyone in their camp notice the same. Mansen is frustrated. Manasvi and Kushal have an argument.

Kushal and Mansen discuss the consequences of Manasvi wearing the Kangan and that she would be the owner of 25% of the property. They decide to usurp the remaining 75%

Arjun meets Baisa and asks Bhoomi to take care of her. Arjun gets a call that he has been allotted the land for the factory.

Keshav and Arjun discuss regarding this and the latter says that he will perform the Bhoomi pooja and start the work soon and must talk to Baisa..

Aksh is seen overhearing their conversation and he informs Yuvraj and Mansen. Suraj comes to meet Mansen with some plan. But the latter informs that they are not interested in any of his plan as he had earlier only given the project to Arjun.

Suraj says that after Arjun's behaviour with his Chaijee, his only aim is to destroy Arjun. Suraj Kiran has bought a land very next to Arjun;s factory land.

Aksh cautions his dad against listening to Suraj Kiran. Mansen agrees to the proposal and says that Goenka grp will finance his project and asks that Bhoomi Pujan shld be performed tomorrow as Arjun is also doing the pooja the same day.

Mansen informs that now Suraj Kiran is his weapon and the first victim wld be Manasvi.

TBC

 

abhita Goldie
abhita
abhita

Joined: 07 March 2005
Posts: 1312

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 3:45am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot for the update !

Highly appreciated...

Clap

saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Joined: 18 December 2004
Posts: 321

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton Barbie...I missed Saarrthi today...the update is of great help to me.
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Joined: 13 October 2004
Posts: 5533

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

I forgot to mention that Manasvi wears Baisa's kangan and accepts her post.

  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
26th march pictures

Author: anishma24   Replies: 5   Views: 953

anishma24 5 953 14 August 2007 at 12:57am by -ialwayswill-
TRP-25-31 march!--SAARTHI

Author: anishma24   Replies: 2   Views: 607

anishma24 2 607 20 April 2007 at 10:32pm by my love KaranG
29th march pictures:SAARTHI

Author: anishma24   Replies: 5   Views: 977

anishma24 5 977 01 April 2007 at 7:52am by Imzi
28th march pictures:SAARTHI

Author: anishma24   Replies: 6   Views: 1080

anishma24 6 1080 31 March 2007 at 5:09am by -LetItGo-
Video--29th March--Watch online

Author: sadaf45   Replies: 7   Views: 1398

sadaf45 7 1398 30 March 2007 at 12:47am by vineeshaa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index