Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
(bubbles bursting from under the sea of tears)
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jprasad

(bubbles bursting from under the sea of tears)

wow....great set of lungs u have there.....I stopped breathing sometime ago....PURAB!!!!!!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ides

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กPrinci is calling Purab to save Ides......Armaan aaya to mey khood hi doob jaaongee

ides..............my Armaan isn't bad ok. Plz don't kill yourself b/c of him.........he wants his sali to be safe.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

bas02 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กPrinci is calling Purab to save Ides......Armaan aaya to mey khood hi doob jaaongee

ohhhh, i thought princess needed saving tooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†sorry yaar sorrry....hmm maybe i should pretend i can't swim and he can come and save me too and then everyone will live happily ever after๐Ÿ˜‰

Princess thumbnail

wow....great set of lungs u have there.....I stopped breathing sometime ago....PURAB!!!!!!

ides Jprasad have great lungs...........what about you........you are still talking๐Ÿ˜‰

ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

ides Jprasad have great lungs...........what about you........you are still talking๐Ÿ˜‰

I dont breathe when I talk๐Ÿ˜‰
Princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: bas02

ohhhh, i thought princess needed saving tooo๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†sorry yaar sorrry....hmm maybe i should pretend i can't swim and he can come and save me too and then everyone will live happily ever after๐Ÿ˜‰

keep dream bas..............even if they don't come true๐Ÿ˜‰

(BTW, who are u talking about.........armaan or purab???? If you are talking about purab then ignore the above line..........but if you are talking about Armaan then don't ignore the above line)๐Ÿ˜†

bas02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess

keep dream bas..............even if they don't come true๐Ÿ˜‰

(BTW, who are u talking about.........armaan or purab???? If you are talking about purab then ignore the above line..........but if you are talking about Armaan then don't ignore the above line)๐Ÿ˜†

arre princess, who do u think it is referring to? Armaan is all yours!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Princess thumbnail
Originally posted by: bas02

arre princess, who do u think it is referring to? Armaan is all yours!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

oh Thank God...........i can finally breath........i was holding my breath to see who you were talking about.............But i guess ides gonna have hard time breathing now๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

sukh thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† good one

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†