Purab’s love for Jassi
Jassi’s love for Arman
Mallika’s love for Arman
Login To Vote
Posted: 19 years ago

Friends,

Consider the four people who are in love in this story.Whose love

is greatest?

I think Arman's love for Jassi is greatest.

Jassi loves Arman, but she has destroyed him professionally and emotionally in revenge.

Purab claims to be in love with jassi but he has no problem in leaving her virtually at the altar.

Mallika ofcourse loves Arman, but she doesn't hesitate to demean him in public.

But Arman, in spite of what she has done to him, still defends Jassi and tries to protect her even in front of his parents. And she has done the most harm possible. She has taken his most valuable and cherished possession, Destroyed his honour and profession in the board meeting, turned his family against him and what not? Still he loves her, defends her and tries to protect her. That is what I call love.

What do you think?

what  🤬. i think armaan is being so immature by drinkin n gettin drunk.. i think there are better ways for mature adults to react to failure in love..... i think his love is not that great ofor jassi. but i feel jassi's love for him WAS great... jassi's love for purab too WAS/IS great (remember guys, she is hardly thinkin of armaan these days) n mallika's love fro armaan is TREMENDOUS... she still loves him although... blah blah.. well u all know.

sorry blue lotus, but i can't vote!!!

girls girls girls

u all know puarb's love is greatest.every one know this. so i am wondering to see this poll.purab love her from first.arman ki to do din ki pyar hai.and what is love arman dont have a little bit idea abt it.

pyar or arman .....................hah😆 pyar or arman...................😆

opola_islam

Arman is the embodiment of love..................And he loves his jassi very much

ADAM and EVE

ANTONY and CLEOPATRA

ROMEO and JULIET

ARMAN and JASSI

and ofcourse BLUELOTUS and SUN

If you want you can add one more

PURAB and HIS PRIVATE JET 😆

Originally posted by bluelotus

opola_islam

Arman is the embodiment of love..................And he loves his jassi very much

ADAM and EVE

ANTONY and CLEOPATRA

ROMEO and JULIET

ARMAN and JASSI

and ofcourse BLUELOTUS and SUN

If you want you can add one more

PURAB and HIS PRIVATE JET 😆

ok i am adding this-------------  purab ❤️and ❤️opola.now its ok?i think it is better from stupid gaddi jassi and purab

ok so long as you take him to Antartica or wherever u want for whatever u want

Please leave Arman and jassi alone

i would say shahjahan and mumtaaz..
jessi's love or armaan..
armaans love for emaa

both jassis' love for arman and arman's love for jassi but still i voted for arman for what he is doing or jassi right now

armaan love for jassi😳.. followed by jassi's love for armaan.. oh hold on a sec.. i m confused...both are juss awesome!! 😳 

Armaan loves Jassi  now and can't live without her