Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Hey friends! Smile

Do you believe in facial exercises that help to either plump lips, reduce cheek fat, remove wrinkles, etc? Well, I was wondering if it is possible to change the shape of your nose through facial exercises. If you put pressure on the sides of your nose bone, is it possible to achieve a thin nose?
If no, then is there any natural ways to change the shape of your nose without plastic surgery?

Not only is my question about the nose but I heard having a healthy diet and drinking lots of water could slim the face. I know that sometimes your face can appear bloated at times and you need to fix your diet but does the nose get bloated too and become enlarged with the entire face as well once your face gets bloated? or does your nose stay the same size no matter what?...

If you have any questions/comments, feel free to put them up under this topic or you could pm me! Embarrassed

Thank you for reading! 

Take care and God bless! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spring089

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shrink nose with finger pressure? facial exercises" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
No, I do not think it is possible to change the shape of your nose by putting pressure on it. The only way i can think of is if you get punched but your nose wont look too nice afterwards LOL.
Your nose will stay the same no matter how much weight you lose on your face..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanm.Jiya.

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Dat is not for us dear means younger ones.
When the new born babies are given oil massage at dat time for proper shape people use to put little pressure b'coz at dat time dere bones are softer.
But not applicable to us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-.Jiya.

Jess.

IF-Veteran Member

Jess.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cuty16

When the new born babies are given oil massage at dat time for proper shape people use to put little pressure b'coz at dat time dere bones are softer.

Really? People do that? Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harjeetBWSweetuCuty16

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
I thought people put oil on their babies to make their skin soft and not grow hair...LOL

Anyways, if you splash your face with cold water for 10 seconds in the mornings, the swelling from sleeping laterally will go down. 

There is this tool I saw a girl on YT using that she would gently roll up and down her cheeks. She said from this the extra water retention was reduced and her face looks slimmer now. I didn't notice it before, but it did make a slight difference. I don't know what the tool was though.

What randomly happened to me over the past few years was my nose got slightly slimmer that the tip. It's not really noticeable until you look at my pictures from when I  graduated high school and college. I don't do anything, and I have never gotten plastic surgery. I am past the age of my face changing, but people say that the nose and ears never stop growing. It could be that. 

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess.

Originally posted by Cuty16

Really? People do that? Shocked
yea LOL it was done for my brother! he had nose like michael jackson kind Ermm my mom used to take some oil and pull the nose (a massage) kind when my brother was a baby.. It worked LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanmruby20BWSweetuCuty16

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
I think facial massage will prevent wrinkles but I don't know if it will reduce them. I don't think your nose will be smaller by massage.

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 11 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

I think facial massage will prevent wrinkles but I don't know if it will reduce them. I don't think your nose will be smaller by massage.
i agree dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sagarikanm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top