Dekha Ek Khwaab

I want to see Monya and Uday

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

AshKasamse

Groupbie

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marishka.khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I want to see Monya and Uday" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I DO TOO!!! My fav pairing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Most of us want Uday and Moniya Jodi... And as for Akaash, he does look a little too old for moniya but its because of his charater of a mature sensible honest guy... His character is just too good making it difficult to not like him... Maybe he can be paired with J that way we can get our Uday and Moniya Jodi! Lolz!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.