Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

-Sarunforever-

Goldie

-Sarunforever-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
SP had been promoting IPKKND through promos but I didn't tuk it seriously...but after studying 4 continuous hrs i usd 2 get bored so wen i switched on the tv it was IPKKND 's first episode being aired wen I saw the precap of the 1st episode i was curious 2 kno if she commits suicide or not n dats wat mad me watch the episodes n today m a big die-hard fan of IPKKND

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1.KuchiMama.Dsprincessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chanel17

Chanel17

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Great post!!!!Clap

I saw the promos on Star plus, and I knew who Sanaya was, but I didn't know who Barun was and in the promos he looked  amazing, so googled him and found out all about him and what serials he's done and stuff. But I didn't start to watch the show like from the first episode, found the first few epi's a little boring, but then seeing how amazing Barun looked everyday, and the growing chemistry of Arnav and Khushi, I was in love with the show! And now totally hooked!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaKKaranSurbhi.DMGIpkknd-ki-fan1

sriarshi

sriarshi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i usually watches hindi serials.my mother tongue is telugu.i started watching from day 1.i liked promos.but i didnt connected to ipkknd first.everyday i watched ipkknd.but from july on wards iam addicted to this show because from that day till now in future also i cant wait to watch tommorrow episode.i was thinking like why cant they make an cd of ipkknd.then i would definately buy it.finally i watches ipkknd for barun.sanaya.i watched baruns previous shows shradda,dill mill gaye,bhph.and sanaya's miley jab hum tum.but i liked barun as asr.sanaya also as kushi.ipkknd rocksss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

surenkal

Goldie

surenkal

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Started watching sometime in sep when Khushi was working in his office.. sorry but initially i never even noticed Arnav../ barun
I liked Sanaya very much and started watching it for her

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

sanjanashaika

sanjanashaika

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
i first started watching it for being a love story...
but couldn't keep up due to exmas.. LOL
one fine day saw that arnav saying sorry on Utube and thats it, barun and arnav still become one of the major factors..

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

RushilovesBarun

IF-Dazzler

RushilovesBarun

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I was, am n will b always BARUN lover
so as I was Barun's fan
after BHPH ended he left me asking for more
but I was hopeless as I had this thought tv actors r taken for new shown very late
so it will take time for his come back onscreen
once I was just flicking through tv and I saw first promo of IPKKND
n I was like oh my GOD
he is back
I was so damn happy
he was looking awesome
I drool over him
but later I searched about the show 
n I just waited eagerly for its first episode to come on air
I loved all promos n I watched them million times my fav promo is the one in which Barun is in rain Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

4evaVivianIpkknd-ki-fan1

deeps_92

IF-Dazzler

deeps_92

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i didnt watch it from the start...i watch some shows on sp whenever i get time...but when ipkknd started i was too determined not to start watching a new serial... a week or so it started one of my school frnd (now we are at different collages) called me, and she told me she likes this serial...i was taken back as she doent know hindi and i never remembered her watching hindi serials like me...that day i watched it...
the scene when kushi bang arnavs car... i loved way they both reacted...
do i have to say more? after that no looking back... 

4evaVivianIpkknd-ki-fan1

ayshran

Goldie

ayshran

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I loved Barun as ShravanHeart! Because of Barun I started to watched IPKKND! And the most special thing is that IPKKND is the first show I ever followed on Starplus... 

4evaVivianIpkknd-ki-fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.