Your experience with IPKKND how and when? - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
very very good post!👏

Well...i also have a story behind how i became a huge fan of IPKKND

ok..see...i went to New York ds summer to spend tyme wid my dad n bro..
in aug..i think like it was aug 10..wen i picked up my itouch and started looking for 
some clips of kzk old on youtube...to show to my older sis who was working in da kitchen...
and then a list of clips came across da screen..
as i am starplus lover..i recognized every clip but then there was one..?!! omg??!!
it was barun sobti and sanaya..in a rain hug scene,,
i was like huh..?? wot is ds?? (as we dnt hav starplus back there)
as i saw dat da guy is BARUN SOBTI..i held da itouch closer to confirm becoz he was my first crush!!! on shraddha!! i actually watched sharaddha for hs cruel behaviour..but dat show was aired off abruptly..:(( and soo i lost my crush...and i was like heyyy wen did ds happen?? is there some kinda new serial or wat>// and so i clicked on a clip and it was da scene ...weh khushi resigns from office..now imagine hoe i watched all de epi starting from june 6 all da way till now!! am crazily obssed wid it...
and in just a week i was able to catch up wid da latest IPKKND...and i found aranv extraordinarily HAWT😳
and till now am so crazi bout barun..i searches net to find out hs birthday and i remeber it was 21 aug wen i checked it and found out dat day was his birthday...
hope u liked my story..😳

Well i jus saw da 1st promo of ipkknd den i askd ma sis iz diz shrawan frm bhpk nd gunjan frm mjht..den i thought ki inn dono ki chemistry kaisi rahegi.. Dat tym i waz not xctd 2 wtch diz serl infct i thought bakwas story hogi.. Den i met ma cousin she askd do u wtch dat new serl ipkknd i sayd no.. She askd me 2 wtch dat serl den i startd,but i missd first 2 epii of ipkknd den i dcyded 2 join.. But mujhe pata nahi tha ki iss serl ko dekhne ke baad mera haal bilkul pagal typ hojaega.. M jus maddd 4 ipkknd nd arhi..
Hey!! Well I was sitting with my best friend Nikki In my house and we were flikking throught the channels untill my friend Nikki saw the glimps of Barun! 😲 My Friend Nikki fell on me i was like " What happend?" she told me "I saw Barun!!"  I was like "WHAT!!" Then I Went back to star plus and saw sexyy Barun LOL
Hello fellow ArHians😃🤗

My IPKKND journey began at my grandmas at the beginning of the year, when I was watching episodes of both MJHT and BHPH on you tube (I watched most of BHPH on you tube as we didn't have the Sony channel).

I was browsing the net researching for any information on Sanaya Irani to see if she is on any other show, film etc, and lo and behold up came information on a new show called 'Vaidehi' now known as IPKKND, lead characters were meant to be Karan Singh Grover and someone else ( no offence to him or anyone else, but I'm glad it wasn't him or the other lady whom I forget her name) but Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani were to play the leads, it was like double excitement for me, both Barun and Sanaya together as main leads...whoopeee.

Since that day, till the day the show started I was on the net searching for more information and pictures to see the two actors whom I have grown to admire and love, work as individuals and as on screen partners...who am I kidding I was mega excited to see these two together and couldn't wait for the show to start...I was on the net nearly most of the day going dulally

Then the promos started...I went berserk and really really happy☺️, I researched more, watched more promos, found IF whilst trying to get more information on the show, joined IF and  since then there was no going back for me...and there is no cure...I have gone all goo goo ga ga...and since I am a patient soul😳, the ups and downs and stories going round and round the garden doesn't bother me, it just makes me want to watch it more...and so do the main leads😛

And thanks to you tube and daily motion I don't miss out on any episodes, and thanks to SBS/SBB/ and other serial news shows I get to see the off screen chemistry of Sanaya and Barun as friends, it's just hilarious to watch.😆

And thanks to IF...I have watched some beautiful VM's and  seen beautiful pictures, read beautiful OS/SS/FF's and other posts...and I have especially met some wonderful people who are now friends, brothers and sisters😊
😃⭐️
⭐️

here my take !!! 😆

well i started watching quite late but not much late 😆
when the first promo came i thought of watching it coz of the new story line but when show starts i didn't knew the exact timings so mostly missed them but ya i watch some episodes like ASR n Khushi in office scenes on that time i thought ASR is rude person but when i saw his inner true character i was like wow he's not which he seems to look like 😉 n Khushi when i saw her in red saree wohow i also like her a lot , her innocence make me luv her more n then i started watching regularly n after that when i saw interviews of both barun n sanaya n how they enjoy there life n do pranks on eachother , i fully drool on them😛 . I used to saw shradha before n i saw barun also i like him there also but not drool on that time 😆 may be i was kid then . after that i saw BHPH n again saw barun didnt notice to much but something surly pushing me towards him dont no why 😆 n when i saw IPKKND i was like ya now i got it , i truly admire n praise barun sobti , ya i like him wat ever he do 😃
n about sanaya telling the truth i used to watch her interviews of MGJHT *gunjan* but on that time i was not really in to it but like her as it is . n after i saw her in IPKKND i was fully amazed to know her acting skills n watch her acting , too good amazing work she do , A hard workolic i would say , 😊 n her beauty is like make me crazy, besides i'm girl 😆 but i really want to be like her , luv her a lot😳
so at last now i'm madly in luv  with both the actors i.e. BARUN SOBTI aka ASR & SANAYA IRANI aka KHUSHI , wat a great pair IPKKND has given us , great chemistry n one n only shinning onscreen couple ,luv them 🤗
Actually i started off with the second episode accidentally when i had switched on the tv...(khushi fallingin asr's arms) i dunno i liked it and i checked the timings to see the next epi n after dat i was hooked...
I have watched IPKKND from the first day...

I was so attracted tot he promo and of course Barun Sobti for god's sake...

What can i say...the cast is brilliant, the plot is brilliant...👏..

its all worth my 30 minutes...😆
started watching the show from the start coz of promos- liked the scooter-car accident and while sanaya was unknown to me as an actress, had seen barun in shradha- was happy to see that strapping youth again in this serial- and since then...
i started watching ipkknd from the begining but that time i found it phika phika not get too much attracted but after one month i am hooked and doesnt want to miss an episode..love ipkknd
I strtd wtchng it frm mid june.i ws bck to home frm hstl aftr my degree.i'm hookd to it by d promo 4 itslf.i'v seen barun in many advrtsmnts.