Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Aaah.. I don't want to repeat this againLOL

Honestly, I never intended to watch IPKKND but the promos got me hooked. I saw the first & 2nd episode when they showed the repeats the next day but then I wasn't able to follow - by mid-July, I got bored so I started catching up from ep1 to whatever was going on those days and continued from the episode where Arnav smiled for the first time while he was having a convo with Anjali.

In the span of 15-20 episodes, I fell in-love with Barun that I started searching for BHPH scenes and finally started watching the entire serial - but obviously I'm slow at catching up with BHPH so i'm still way behind.

It was a roller-coaster journey for me to watch IPKKND but I'm loving it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shahu

Goldie

Shahu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by storybooksgd

My mother watches Sasural Genda Phool, but usually just as soon as it ended, I flipped over to check Rules of Engagement, one day, it ended sooner and I didn't really have anything to do, so I stayed on Star Plus. 

They were showing the Teej episode, the one in which she is hanging in the air for like five minutes, and I couldn't stop laughing, and then they fought, and I was hooked. So I decided I will check out the other episodes on YouTube, so yeah, I was hooked, all in ten minutes with one fight, one dash and one support system that made the heroine balance precariously on the edge of the steps. 

I still remember me and my brother fighting over it, he was like, "Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri!"

And I was like, "Shut up!" 
So he did, for like two mintues after that I literally heard his jaw fall on the floor when she didn't fall and then he says in a stunned voice, "That's against the Laws of Physics."

"That's 'cuz they folow the rules of awesome..."

My brother gave me an incredulous look and added, "That doesn't even make any sense..."

"Not to you! You're not awesome! Now hush up and go play Battlefield! Actually, you know what, wait for me, I will come in  half an hour and then kick your ass!"

Yeah THAT is the full story, WITH the dialogues!LOL

"That's 'cuz they follow the rules of awesome!!???" Clap
Ammmaaazing! LOLLOLLOL
So THIS was the secret to that ridiculous looking scene, somehow STILL ending up being one of my favorite scenes!! AWESOMENESS!!!
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

reena544

IF-Rockerz

reena544

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
1. I am glued to it. I have never been so glued to a show ever before.

2. I spend most of my time watching the scenes again and again.

3. I am always thinking what will happen next when I'm not in front of my computer (and on this forum).

4. My productivity has gone down the drain for the past 2 weeks (that's when I started watching the show). I'm glad I'm not in school else I would have surely flunked.

5. I almost had an accident today because I was thinking about today's episode.

This show is surely going to kill me one day. Yet, I can't stop myself from visiting the forum or watching the show. Embarrassed

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE REGARDING IPKKND.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anannya_arshiFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1honeypriya

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahu

Originally posted by storybooksgd

My mother watches Sasural Genda Phool, but usually just as soon as it ended, I flipped over to check Rules of Engagement, one day, it ended sooner and I didn't really have anything to do, so I stayed on Star Plus. 

They were showing the Teej episode, the one in which she is hanging in the air for like five minutes, and I couldn't stop laughing, and then they fought, and I was hooked. So I decided I will check out the other episodes on YouTube, so yeah, I was hooked, all in ten minutes with one fight, one dash and one support system that made the heroine balance precariously on the edge of the steps. 

I still remember me and my brother fighting over it, he was like, "Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri!"

And I was like, "Shut up!" 
So he did, for like two mintues after that I literally heard his jaw fall on the floor when she didn't fall and then he says in a stunned voice, "That's against the Laws of Physics."

"That's 'cuz they folow the rules of awesome..."

My brother gave me an incredulous look and added, "That doesn't even make any sense..."

"Not to you! You're not awesome! Now hush up and go play Battlefield! Actually, you know what, wait for me, I will come in  half an hour and then kick your ass!"

Yeah THAT is the full story, WITH the dialogues!LOL

"That's 'cuz they follow the rules of awesome!!???" Clap
Ammmaaazing! LOLLOLLOL
So THIS was the secret to that ridiculous looking scene, somehow STILL ending up being one of my favorite scenes!! AWESOMENESS!!!
LOL

Giiirl, NObody knows the real power of awesome!LOL (Although scientists have been tryign to harness it from quite some time now!Wink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahuFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

arhi-fan

Goldie

arhi-fan

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Well firstly the promos were the reason i decided to watch it and secondly it was from same production house as geet and its outline story was much more interesting the love hate relationship and these people potray romance genre very nicely. And after watching first few episodes i really got addicted to it. So that's my story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
i saw the promos on sp... i felt the promos were very interesting...so i thought i ll give it a try...Smile

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
i knew abt the show ... but when it started i was having holidays so couldn't watch n i really forgot abt the show..(believe me) and then my school reopened ..i went to school and the first thing i heard in skul was "how hot is arnav singh raizada..love ipkknd" ..and so i got reminded and from dat day m watching ipkknd like a madman... and now i m making odr frndzz watch it !!!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Kiely

IF-Dazzler

Kiely

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
everyday ma frends use to discuss abt it ...and i used to stand like a stupid between them..but one day they came and said "did u see arhi yesterday""khushi was looking so prety in the red photoshoot sari ??"""etc etc..then i thut y not watch in youtube abd check and then i started watching everyday with my sis and i became atotal arhi fan

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.