Your experience with IPKKND how and when? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
I saw the first promo, I loved, Ginjan, so I was interested, seeing her very sight in the bike crash promo, than as i saw Sobti, I was like, hmm he looks great in this avatar, coz I had seen him in BHPH, n liked him but not a big fan, like I was of Sanaya's!

So i knew i had to see,,,,but I missed first 2 weeks  As I was busy those days, then When i statrtwd watching regularly there was no turning back, repeats hav become routine, n MR.SOBTI, has climbed to the top of my all time favs, higher than Salman n SRK

IPKKND, is all about I think.,..
I get STAR PLUS on cable here in NZ. My aunt who lives with me watches the shows on it! That is the only reason I have it.

I have NEVER watched an Indian serial in my life!(I am not Indian). I was not even interested in this show when I saw a bit of the fashion show on the 1st day it was on! I thought ASR looked like a really "uppity" guy and I was like "what's this guy's deal"? and that was THAT! Didnt watch since then!

THEN one day late at  night I saw a re-run of the "Teej" episode and saw the bit where Arnav breaks Khushi's fast! I knew NOTHING of the story at all, but I found myself crying at the end of that scene! THIS got me curiouse!

So I watched a few episodes here and there! But then I got curiouse enough, so I went online and watched from the start! I was HOOKED! This was just before the M.E where Shyam and Anjali's anniversary happened!

This was August. Since then I have been hooked and in September I joined IF after being a silent reader for over a month! I just HAD to join and talk to all the other IPKKND fans! NOW I visit IF everyday!

So THIS was the start of my ARHI journey!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
hey was bored and started flipping channels and that's hw i saw barun and sanaya lol from then on m obsessed with the show...i so love it so much...
My post here is going to make you guys throw stones and tomatoes at me but here it goes...

Well my romance with serials started with Sasuraal genda phool which i started watching in my in laws house and i was newly married still settling down papa's and mama's and even my younger sister darling...so i culd very much associate myself with Suhana and i liked it for its funny episodes with right emotions rather that Saas bahu sagas or the pati patni or wo kind of serials which annnoy the hell out of me!!!!!!

(Well guys if you want to know how i started watching SGP...its another long story it my romance with TV and SP started with Perfect Bride and SGP promos)

Soon when i came to Chennai i had to switch to watching the spisodes on you tube and slowly i started watching Geet-Maan, Pyaar ki yeh ek kahani ...at that time I fell in love with Tere liye and the pair and when it got over i satisfied myself watching Harshiti VMs on you tube and one day I saw a dmg VM and soon it led me to Sanaya aka Gunjan

Then when i satrted working i had to satisfy myself with written update of SGPO which was the only one that i ever followed but then written updates slowly led me to Balika Vadhu...Sorry no offece but it let to too much drama and one they while clicking a casuall written udpate i clicked on written update of IPKKND

And i f i am right it was hilarious update by Shrushti by naming Khushi Jhalli and the episode where she has to take measurements of those hutta khutta men!!!

Intigued by her update i started watching from Khushi first day at office when La and her firends order Pizzas and Khushi is cheated and then the convo of her with the canteen lady and her  abd ARnv discovering each other under the table... lol well so was just casually watching a few episodes during weekends when Rain hug and red saree photo shoot happened and it got me attacked...

Soon came the Guest house incident where the damsel in distress not only lets Arnv rescue her but then throws back his attitude at him!!!...and the next day even resigns by blaming it on him!!!1

OMG that was episode that made me decide that yes i am watching this serial then forgotten were other serial and i was hooked to this like anything!!! 

res

Edited by uniquebluerose - 11 years ago
I followed all the promos..I knew I was gonna watch this show, but I never knew that I will actually will get so addicted that I watch every episode more than once or some time more than twice..just love Aranv-Khushi..Barun and Sanaya. and first time atch thier show and can't believe I just love them. I was always on IF but now I became member then I can vote them..and also get to know more about show from different views..Just love this show..best show.
well my best friend ended up catching a IPKKND promo that was at the end of another SP show she had downloaded...and thta got her interested and she browsed for more promos in youtube..and ended up jabbering all about the promos to me..
but well as i was busy watching another SP show at that time i simply disregarded her and forgot all about it..
and she kept watching and pestering me (i'm forever thankful for this!) until one day i told her 'ok just give me the videos..i might watch..but no promises!' and i ended up checking out half of ths 1st video n was dead bored with the buaji's dance sequence and started watching smthn else..

and when my friend asked i said what happened and she told me just wait until the end of the video n whoaaa!! that was it for me..i saw Sanaya on that bike and telling about how she was playing the role of a princess at college and then arnav's helicopter was shown in the horizon.i thought it was cool..cz i already knew tit bits from the story thanks to my friend..

and then came ARNAVVV!! man when he alighted from the helicopter to the scene where he addressed his chchaji after buying the house and until he took off his shades i swear i didn't blink!!😍 i knew for sure i was in love
❤️..i didn't know if i'll love the show or not at that point but i knew i was in love with 'Arnav!!'😍uncontrollably, irrevocably and crazily in love with this guy from the 1st glimpse itself!!😳 so i started watching and anyway that was the 1st time i ever knew/saw him..i already knew Sanaya from LRL days n used to think she was cute..but i missed out on MJHT, as i didn't watch a single show on an Indian channel from mid 2008 onwards until sometime earlier this year..

but lil by lil not only i became a crazy Barunian..but i adoreeed sanaya too..so 1st of all i ended up downloading and watching MJHT 2 and a half years worth of videos within 2 weeks flat!! (and that is a whopping 526 episodes!)😲 anyway i am now even a HUGE MoNaya/SaJan fan!!lol 😳

and now got hold of BHPH and adore Barun like crazy in it!! Shravan is such an adorable cutie pie in it that i sometimes try to squeeze his cheeks on my laptop screen only to realize what i had done when my hand bangs on ths screen!!😆😳

so finally I'm a full on ArHian who live, breath, think all things IPKKND!!the best show i have ever watched and I just adoreee these 2 both off-screen and on-screen like crazy!!!
i'm there in front of the TV every day @8 pm no matter what and then download the episode and watch it million times again😳

and as for being on IF..i have been here forever..so it is like second nature for me to go to the relevant forum and start living on it whenever i have started watching a new show.same with IPKKND, the moment i caught up with the episodes i started hanging around the forum..

so that is my journey with ArHi/SaRun😳
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago

Amazing post dear...im loving the idea of sharing ur stories wid arhi...

Ok mine ws that i watched some epis of its first week but nothing seems so unique or extraordinary then..so i stopped watching...

Then one day i ws watching some other serial and while flipping channels suddenly the scene of khushi saying sorry and ASR smirking popped up...i ws laughing throughout the scene..khushi's dialogue's and expression just cracked me up and ASR's subtle smile melt my heart...That very day i started watching all the arhi scenes on net and totally fallen in love wid them...and now dunia idhar ki udher ho jaye i dnt miss a single epi of dem...

Im fida over them now and hope it'll bring some amazing moment bw arhi in coming days...

I got hooked when the promos came! When i saw that 'Nafrat paas aane na de mohabbat dor jaane na de" ..I was like im definitely gonna watch this serial plus i was curious to see Sanaya in this new look!
And i got hooked by the very first episode! But i got really really badly hooked after the photoshoot scene! Mann..! They're chemistry is like effing HOT!
😊
SP had been promoting IPKKND through promos but I didn't tuk it seriously...but after studying 4 continuous hrs i usd 2 get bored so wen i switched on the tv it was IPKKND 's first episode being aired wen I saw the precap of the 1st episode i was curious 2 kno if she commits suicide or not n dats wat mad me watch the episodes n today m a big die-hard fan of IPKKND
Great post!!!!👏

I saw the promos on Star plus, and I knew who Sanaya was, but I didn't know who Barun was and in the promos he looked  amazing, so googled him and found out all about him and what serials he's done and stuff. But I didn't start to watch the show like from the first episode, found the first few epi's a little boring, but then seeing how amazing Barun looked everyday, and the growing chemistry of Arnav and Khushi, I was in love with the show! And now totally hooked!