Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 19

sweetygirl28

IF-Dazzler

sweetygirl28

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I love barun since BHPH days and sanaya since MJHT days ... i caught the news from IF about serial vaidehi starring barun.. so i was tracking for the updates..

I am watching this show from its first episode.. totally love this show!!!

Barun and sanaya rock!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i saw some promos on star plus and started watching ti ever since and became a regular member of this forum. 

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 29 November 2011 at 10:47pm

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

nainac01

nainac01

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i never watch  saas bahu sagas, but i love watching love stories, specially the ones where love blooms slowly after a series of clashes
before ipkknd was launched all stories were pretty boring on star plus, nothing would interest me since none of them had the excitement factor... and i didnt have star one channel so couldnt watch the other lovey dovey shows over which my frnds would go ga ga (i would watch if i chanced to be at somebody else's home, was not an internet buff either)...
then i chanced upon the promos of ipkknd and thought it to be sumthing to look forward to(since its a young love story)... it had sanaya, the lead hero was hot(though in didnt knw him) and interesting promos, so i started watching the show on and off...
and finally after a month or so when the office track began, i got what i wanted... a new story, completely different in terms of portrayal of characters, edgy and racy and the layered characterisation of the lead hero in terms of his imperfectness( after all no1 is perfect, and taht makes it relatable)... and i got completely hooked to it... watching all the re-runs, watched missed parts on youtube, searched about the lead hero, joined india forums, hooked to IF as a silent reader... and fell for barun sobti!!
and ya sorry for the rant LOL i love the makers for giving me ipkknd!!

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Well, I started watching from wk 2 as I just happened to think what a good looking pair these two make. Got hooked straight away.

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

I am Barun fan 4rm hs 1st shw..n my mom is crazy abt hm aftr she sw hm in BHPH.
Dan 1day v sw d promo of IPKKND..n v wer soo happy n xcitd dat shravan is back.

I hd seen Sanaya in Fanaa..n found hr very cute.In LRL she hd dn small role..later occasionaly i usd 2 watch MJHT..wsnt muc of hr fan bt usd 2 like hr..until i sw hr in IPKKND..n i jst luv hr as KKG. nw m Proud fan of SaRun.

D main reason 2 watch IPKKND ws Barun SobtiDay Dreaming n d promisin promos.

Edited by -Gautami - 29 November 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zaya_arshiFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

jennylives85

Groupbie

jennylives85

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I have NEVER followed any Indian TV serial...In fact I always threw tantrums at home when my folks used to be so addicted to their regional TV serials...However, this August..I was flipping through channels and got to Star Plus...let me play out my thoughts exactly as they were...

"Hey..it's the good looking guy from that serial on Sony TV...(didn't know the name was BHPH...but I had seen Sobti and thought he was really good looking...in fact tried watching BHPH but found it to a put down  due to some of the other characters)...what's he doing...oh he is going to check his wardrobe...oops! a girl hiding in it!! How hilarious is that!! What IS this show...???"

So that was my first scene...the  wardrobe scene...and then my interest totally piqued...I checked Star Plus for the name of the serial...coz after that first scene...had to go attend to my lil baby. Youtube had all their love scenes listed in order of appearance...so basically watched all of the scenes beginning June and have been totally hooked to the serial since then.

I remember watching a clip of Sanaya on location during Teej episodes...saying that the show is number one on IF...so I logged into IF sometime in October/November and have been completely enthralled by the comments, discussions, OS/FF/SS...and what not!

IF is like the perfect dessert to the perfectly satisfying meal of watching the show...Long live IPKKND and IF Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

storybooksgdShahuFlamingsOfLoveFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1honeypriya.KuchiMama.Ds

storybooksgd

storybooksgd

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
My mother watches Sasural Genda Phool, but usually just as soon as it ended, I flipped over to check Rules of Engagement, one day, it ended sooner and I didn't really have anything to do, so I stayed on Star Plus. 

They were showing the Teej episode, the one in which she is hanging in the air for like five minutes, and I couldn't stop laughing, and then they fought, and I was hooked. So I decided I will check out the other episodes on YouTube, so yeah, I was hooked, all in ten minutes with one fight, one dash and one support system that made the heroine balance precariously on the edge of the steps. 

I still remember me and my brother fighting over it, he was like, "Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri! Ab geeri!"

And I was like, "Shut up!" 
So he did, for like two mintues after that I literally heard his jaw fall on the floor when she didn't fall and then he says in a stunned voice, "That's against the Laws of Physics."

"That's 'cuz they folow the rules of awesome..."

My brother gave me an incredulous look and added, "That doesn't even make any sense..."

"Not to you! You're not awesome! Now hush up and go play Battlefield! Actually, you know what, wait for me, I will come in  half an hour and then kick your ass!"

Yeah THAT is the full story, WITH the dialogues!LOL

Edited by storybooksgd - 29 November 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

urockmeFBANUShahuIpkknd-ki-fan1nyxxhoneypriya

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

I can say on behalf of the group of Sabzi family of BArun fans from the BHPH days   - that we are lucky , we just had to wait only three months to get Barun back on screen. We just shifted our home from BHPH forum to IPKKND forum . We started  watching it just becuase of ABrun Sobti and now are in love with Sarun chemistry .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranSurbhi.DMGFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1nyxxpc_pals

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.