Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
I was alwas a fan of Barun from DMG, BHPH..and followed MJHT sometimes. But then, I saw the promo of this show and I just knew I had to watch itt!! And from then on, my rishta with IPKKND is unbreakablee and growinggg! lol!Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANULifu18AadatSeMajboor-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kash4life

IF-Rockerz

kash4life

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

I turned the TV on and my mum had left it on StarPlus, and the scene where Arnav sees Khushi in the red sari for the photoshoot had just started. Sanaya was looking so pretty and I knew her from MJHT I stopped and was like O M G she looks soo nice here...and then saw Barun Sobti for the first time i the scene where he stops in awe of Khushi in the sari...and fell in love...right then...no kidding ROFL

And loved the scene so much and their chemistry that I carried on watching everyday at 8 to see more of their chemistry and more of Barun Sobti and I guess I haven't stopped Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyZaya_arshiFBANU-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1

music1

IF-Dazzler

music1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
I never watched Star plus(was not crazy about TV shows) before stumbling upon IPKKND on YOU TUBE.I guess I missed the first month of the show,by then.Loved the leads,story was romantic(I'm a big fan of M&B)got hooked on to it.Made my hubby subscribe  Star plus and well I guess I'm an ARHI nian now.Though my Husband still thinks I'm a little weird to subscribe  a channel just to watch half an hour showBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANU-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1pc_pals

-Iruni-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Iruni-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
I started watching it on the very first day and I thought it is same as other stories like village girl and city boy so I just watch the 1st episode and thought oh! I'm not going to watch it but when I saw the precap of the 1st episode I thought let's give it a another chance(the precap wasArnav braking Kushi's beeds of the blouse)and now I'm watching it for six months and I'm really happy that I thought to give it another chance and from the beginning IPKKND  mera dil jeetliya and it became my favorite  and the very first serial that attracted me very much. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Lifu18

Goldie

Lifu18

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Am a big fan of Heart BARUN Heart and i love sanaya too saw the 4th promo on star plus while flipping the channels  and i went fida over it and waited patiently for it to begin so the 4th promo was the main reason which lead me to IPKKND as i knew barun as raj from dmg and his part as sharvan was an enjoyable part to watch in BHPH and really missed seeing him on screen LOL
so as i saw him in this serious avtar i wanted to watch it and seeing that our sweetu gunjan of MJHT was opposite him as khushi made me keep this serial in my most fav serials number one position just by watching the 4th promo AND it still remains number one as i have stopped watching all my other fav shows and watch IPKKND regularly only

Edited by Lifu18 - 29 November 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pollypollyFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

Hey jaanu! First of all, thank you so much for the pm! Hug Glad that I got to see and comment on this thread!Embarrassed And now, to answer your question:

Actually kya hai na, I had first seen the poster for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon in someone's siggy dabba! My attention was immediately perked up. I had known Barun from BHPH days and Sanaya from MJHT. But I had never seen them TOGETHER on the screen! And I was lyk Shocked whoa, they look good! I even searched up the ipkknd article on google. And when i read the synopsis, I was a little bit upset because I thought the storyline resembled GHSP a lot... So I kinda just let the show go. Then one day I was just reefing through my internet, replaying scenes from a favourite show of mine when i suddenly remembered about ipkknd. I decided to take a look at it, and watched the beginning parts of it! I think I started watching frm the first episode itself. And I was just left stunned seeing Sanaya looking so different from Gunjan! She was like, a total OPPOSITE! And then, when I saw Barun get out of that Helicopter...with his superb ishtyle... and then the way he took off his glasses... I think I must have stopped breathing for at least a minute!LOL And then I was like "Is this really the same guy that played Shravan in BHPH?!"
But to be perfectly honest with you, my obsession for ipkknd didn't start until the part where Khushi first falls in his arms. The way he looks at her... haye rabba! Till this date it gives me the goosebumps! And then when he pulls the pearls off her dress... I think I fainted!LOL By far the most passionate hatred scene I have ever witnessed in my entire LIFE!
I must have watched that scene like 500 times, and still continuing! ROFL

Edited by ---Pari--- - 29 November 2011 at 5:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reva-KaranSurbhi.DMGFBANUpollypollyZaya_arshiIpkknd-ki-fan1.KuchiMama.Dspc_palsprincessunara

sanj1234

sanj1234

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I had seen all the promos of IPK and knew Sanaya from MJHT and Barun from BHPH but couldnt be bothered as I was already watching too many shows but one day at school my frnd who watches IPKKND started telling us about the 1st Maha Episode and it sounded soo romantic so I decided to check it out and that was it! after that I turned into a fultoo Arhian and I myself cant believe how addicted I m to this show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
i used to watch chand chupa badal mein and when it finished i was real sad. but then i saw a promo for IPKKND and saw barun for the first time. what attracted to me to the show was also the contrast of khushi and arnav's charatcer in the promo's too. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.