Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 18)

Post Reply New Post

Page 18 of 19

zulfy_135

Goldie

zulfy_135

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
well my journey to become a IPKKND fan began wen my sista started watching it on the laptop. she was watching the episode were mamji was making payal cut onions in a timelimit to prove that she was a good enough DIL. then came rabba ve, and i was so attched to it...my mum asked wat my sista was watchin n then my sista showed arshi wedding, then i basically started watching IPKKND...arshi and rabba ve was the point to my journeey,,,later on i watched the beginning from episode 1:)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when? (Page 18)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iria_luvsLindor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.KuchiMama.Ds

IF-Sizzlerz

.KuchiMama.Ds

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

OK..

i saw knew sanaya as gunjan in MJHT but i was never a fan of tht show..thn i saw bhph repeat epis n i loved barun's comedy.thn i heard tht both will b paired 2gether in ipkknd n i thought they will look good 2gether.the think i kept watching this serial bcoz it was LOVE-HATE story n i loved 4lions prev show GEET too!I LOVE BARUNHeartLOLX

nazibah

IF-Dazzler

nazibah

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Well me being the typical Indian girl raised in a European country thought all Indian dramas were the same...until Diwali of 2011, I was at a family friends house and they had Star plus on and IPKKND was on, so I watched a bit but I was never really hooked it seemed boring at first (sue me, the almost kiss was a long way away you see) so I let it go and carried on with my life until I saw the show again on New Years Day at my cousins house and she would not shut up about it so I watched it and I fell in love with the different story line, the characters the rabba ve's, everything! We didn't have Star Plus so I begged my mother to put it on and we had to hide the fact we had it on from my dad because he watched it more than me and my mother! I went on Youtube and watched every episode available which made me get a lecture from my brother because I used up all the internet on finding anything possible on IPKKND!!! So now 8 months later every Tuesday-Saturday ( live in New Zealand and so we're a head by like 8 hours) at 4am (yes I wake at 4 just to watch it) I sneak into the lounge and watch it in the dark because my parents always talk while it's on and this is the only peace I can get!  And honestly I came across I-F by mistake and it has been the best and worst thing to happen to me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.KuchiMama.Ds

.ProperPatola.

IF-Sizzlerz

.ProperPatola.

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I am indian but i have been living in Australia for 4 years now...and last year on christmas i visited india...
so there, my cousins live in the same city, so i used to go to their house many times when i was there...and they always used to talk about IPKKND and i would not get it why they get so happy about it and stuff...and at home. and once i watched the episode where arnav throws the cocktail party and khushi goes their as NK's date at my cousins house. so my cousins would always leave their work and just stare at the TV screen at 8pm sharp...lol
that time i couldnt get ASR, and i asked my cousin "Didi, why is he always angry and not even saying anything and shes blabbering" and shes like"hes always like thatLOLLOLLOL"

so thats the episode i watched...it was good...then after that i didnt watch any epsiode as far as i remember...my grandma used to call me at 8..."come and watch "khushi wala serial" and i wasnt interested..

after my visit when i came back to australia...i used to watch DABH..when it started getting boring and i was looking into the channel who upload the episodes and i saw IPKKND...and i remebered thats the drama my cousins watch...and i think i watched the episode of dabba service..
then i couldnt understand if they loved each other or hated...coz they fought, rabba ves...it was confusing...and when my end of school holidays started.. i thought of watching it from the beginning...and with every episode i kept getting more and more hooked to it...and guess what? in 2 weeks of holidays i completed more than 200 episodes...

I didn't like many indian dramas and i find IPKKND totally different and unique from others! i love the concept of Hate and love together

And since then I have become a die hard fan of SaRUn and IPKKND and m proud of it!!!Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by SaRunForevertgr - 29 July 2012 at 2:47am

Arshi1195

mikael1

mikael1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well actually for me i never Got to watch the serial IPKKND but thanks to my xdear friend who calls her self Susita Singe Raizada... i became an addict to it Audically
we're both students and when ever class is becoming boring she tells me the story of the two luv birds including soemn of the FF's.
and not soo happy that the show is is ending cos it raelly broke my friends heart.
she cried the whole night at home and the next day at sch i could see it in her eyes.. cos usually when she sees me we talk she be so happy but this time it was different
#SHOUT-OUTS SAHAR#

MyWork.

Groupbie

MyWork.

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
:)

mikael1

kidsname

Goldie

kidsname

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

My Friend was an ardent fan of this show, The first thing she does when she comes to college is talk about this show, she tried a millions times to tell me the story but i wasn't interested, since Hindi isn't my mother tongue and she knows Hindi and i don't . we parted after college and during vacation i happened to watch the bali episode were they both dance to the title track ,and i recollect my friend passion on the story so watched few episodes after that whenever i got time, but really got addicted to it during the meeting of ARSHI during kidnapping.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.