Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i usually watches hindi serials.my mother tongue is telugu.i started watching from day 1.i liked promos.but i didnt connected to ipkknd first.everyday i watched ipkknd.but from july on wards iam addicted to this show because from that day till now in future also i cant wait to watch tommorrow episode.i was thinking like why cant they make an cd of ipkknd.then i would definately buy it.finally i watches ipkknd for barun.sanaya.i watched baruns previous shows shradda,dill mill gaye,bhph.and sanaya's miley jab hum tum.but i liked barun as asr.sanaya also as kushi.ipkknd rocksss
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Started watching sometime in sep when Khushi was working in his office.. sorry but initially i never even noticed Arnav../ barun
I liked Sanaya very much and started watching it for her
sanjanashaika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
i first started watching it for being a love story...
but couldn't keep up due to exmas.. LOL
one fine day saw that arnav saying sorry on Utube and thats it, barun and arnav still become one of the major factors..
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I was, am n will b always BARUN lover
so as I was Barun's fan
after BHPH ended he left me asking for more
but I was hopeless as I had this thought tv actors r taken for new shown very late
so it will take time for his come back onscreen
once I was just flicking through tv and I saw first promo of IPKKND
n I was like oh my GOD
he is back
I was so damn happy
he was looking awesome
I drool over him
but later I searched about the show 
n I just waited eagerly for its first episode to come on air
I loved all promos n I watched them million times my fav promo is the one in which Barun is in rain 😳
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i didnt watch it from the start...i watch some shows on sp whenever i get time...but when ipkknd started i was too determined not to start watching a new serial... a week or so it started one of my school frnd (now we are at different collages) called me, and she told me she likes this serial...i was taken back as she doent know hindi and i never remembered her watching hindi serials like me...that day i watched it...
the scene when kushi bang arnavs car... i loved way they both reacted...
do i have to say more? after that no looking back... 
ayshran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved Barun as Shravan❤️! Because of Barun I started to watched IPKKND! And the most special thing is that IPKKND is the first show I ever followed on Starplus... 
4evaVivian thumbnail
I started watching this show in the beginin cuz i saw sanya n remebered seein her in FANAA...n also because the show was number 1 on indiaforums i assumed it shuld b a gr8 show 2 have such a gud rankin...n since then i hv been hooked to IPKKND...  as well as  became a BIG FAN of BARUN SOBTI...😊
Edited by 4evaVivian - 12 years ago
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think I am a relatively late joiner on the IPKKND train, I dont live in India or Pakistan or a country where Star Plus is prominent at all and I usually avoid Indian serials.

My first encounter with IPKKND was when my mother was on one of her serial watching evenings and I walked past to see the scene of Khushi in Arnavs room changing his ring tone, He then comes out of the bathroom and Khushi pretends like she was looking for Laxmi and then runs out.

Initally, to be completely honest, I looked up the show online because I thought the lead pair was good looking, Khushi was really pretty and Arnav was handsome so I thought I would enjoy watching some scenes of theirs, I then found out that it is a relatively new show.
I waited a few more days before deciding to watch all the ArHi scenes from the first episode and I fell in love, so I actually have never seen all the filler/non ArHi bits until after about end of september ish...
Since then I have been an avid watcher, I watch the episodes online as soon as I get home, and I write a Fanfic, ocassionally some One Shots, watch VMs, rewatch ArHi scenes, etc etc
the full on addiction, I love the show, I hope it stays as good as it is and doesnt end up getting ruined like so many other SP shows, so far the run looks good xx
Great post btw
R-A-W-R thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, wonderful post by a wonderful person!!!😛

My story is that I didn't really like indian serials beforehand, they drag the stories too much, so my friend watched it so recommended it to me, so I decided to watch it around september time, and then seeing the Hottie lead, Barun sobti, he just got me addicted with his acting, his looks, his style,ooof!!!! so am a total addict thanx to the pair of my friend(Areeba) and Barun sobti!!!😛

hope u liked my crap story!!! lolzzz
icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
From july 29, 1st maha episode.Flipping the channel.Saw a handsome man was manhandling a beautiful woman,instead of backing up  the girl confronted him with equal force. loved the roughness of Asr and also loved the firmness of Khushi.Then when he wiped off the tear fm her face i got hooked and day by day i fell in love with Arnav and Asr as well.