Posted: 12 years ago
i started because it replaced ccbm after its time chane
the fourth promo really caught my attention...i seemed really interesting
i saw the first episode and i have been hooked ever since
i am a big fan of barun and sanaya beforehand...and their chemistry is rocking
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Saw the promos while channel surfing. Looked interesting.
I've been out of the serial watching circuit for so long (because of the their crappiness in recent times!) , that I didn't hold out much hope for it to be a good show, though.

I had seen Sanaya around on TV. Never watched her show, though. just saw snippets of it. And had never, ever seen Barun's work.
And the third promo sealed it for me. Barun standing in the rain, leaning against his car going, "Kaash main tumse mohabbat kar paathaa". WOW!

I had planned to watch the show from then on.
But I forgot as June came. And had to watch the first few episodes on Youtube! And fell in love!! Hook, line and sinker when ASR's eyes moves from Khushi's terrified eyes to her lips! (their first encounter when she falls in his arms).

Been a crazy fan ever since.

Joined IF in October. Initially I just visited IF to get the latest updates and pictures. Coz whenever I googled for Pics of Barun & Sanaya, I'd find myself on IF. so I started reading the posts made here. Fell in love with some of the comments made by like-minded crazy fans. Couldn't hold it any longer!
AAand here i am. Already a Senoir Member! 😃 And made some awesome friends as well.

IPKKND rocks! And ASR rocks BIG time! SO in love with him, and because of ASR, in love with Barun too.

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well to be honest I had NO clue who Barun Sobti was or BHPH, although i did watch MJHT a bit and was familiar with Sanaya (didnt like her in MJHT dunno why?) And when i was watching Navya online and searching for an episode i came across the first promo and still didnt like it much, but decided that i'll watch a couple of episodes just to see how it is, and at that time i was addicted to Navya but after that first episode i couldnt help but feel addicted to the show and slowly after like a month i LOST all interest in Navya and Fell in love with IPKKND, especially after the 4th promo!! All that time i was like Barun Sobti, man where have been all my life, lol. And not to mention IF has also increased my addiction to the show, and now its a part of my life!! Barun has become my all time fave actor, i also went back and watched BHPH just for him!!! Totally fida over him!! Sanaya has also impressed me with her portrayal of Khushi.  Edited by Harshiti4Lyf - 12 years ago
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I stated watching IPKKND after the 4th promo

I was a silent member till IPKKND and used to come to just read written updates for other serils like Yeh rishta and Pavitra rishta Gulal but then i saw the IPKKND promo 4th one that got me searching

it hooked me and i went online to search for the serial and see whats the story about
it hooked me completly i went and started seeing the serial form the begning and the rest is as people say is history iam hooked to it

iam in australia so it airs on live internet  tv at 1.30 in the morning online and i get up to watch it this show hooked iam to this serial .

To be honest i had no idea who the leads were i have not seen them or indian tv serails for a long time being away but now iam hooked
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
I love barun since BHPH days and sanaya since MJHT days ... i caught the news from IF about serial vaidehi starring barun.. so i was tracking for the updates..

I am watching this show from its first episode.. totally love this show!!!

Barun and sanaya rock!!!!!
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i saw some promos on star plus and started watching ti ever since and became a regular member of this forum.  Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
nainac01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i never watch  saas bahu sagas, but i love watching love stories, specially the ones where love blooms slowly after a series of clashes
before ipkknd was launched all stories were pretty boring on star plus, nothing would interest me since none of them had the excitement factor... and i didnt have star one channel so couldnt watch the other lovey dovey shows over which my frnds would go ga ga (i would watch if i chanced to be at somebody else's home, was not an internet buff either)...
then i chanced upon the promos of ipkknd and thought it to be sumthing to look forward to(since its a young love story)... it had sanaya, the lead hero was hot(though in didnt knw him) and interesting promos, so i started watching the show on and off...
and finally after a month or so when the office track began, i got what i wanted... a new story, completely different in terms of portrayal of characters, edgy and racy and the layered characterisation of the lead hero in terms of his imperfectness( after all no1 is perfect, and taht makes it relatable)... and i got completely hooked to it... watching all the re-runs, watched missed parts on youtube, searched about the lead hero, joined india forums, hooked to IF as a silent reader... and fell for barun sobti!!
and ya sorry for the rant 😆 i love the makers for giving me ipkknd!!
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I started watching from wk 2 as I just happened to think what a good looking pair these two make. Got hooked straight away.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I am Barun fan 4rm hs 1st shw..n my mom is crazy abt hm aftr she sw hm in BHPH.
Dan 1day v sw d promo of IPKKND..n v wer soo happy n xcitd dat shravan is back.

I hd seen Sanaya in Fanaa..n found hr very cute.In LRL she hd dn small role..later occasionaly i usd 2 watch MJHT..wsnt muc of hr fan bt usd 2 like hr..until i sw hr in IPKKND..n i jst luv hr as KKG. nw m Proud fan of SaRun.

D main reason 2 watch IPKKND ws Barun Sobti😍 n d promisin promos.

Edited by -Gautami - 12 years ago
jennylives85 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have NEVER followed any Indian TV serial...In fact I always threw tantrums at home when my folks used to be so addicted to their regional TV serials...However, this August..I was flipping through channels and got to Star Plus...let me play out my thoughts exactly as they were...

"Hey..it's the good looking guy from that serial on Sony TV...(didn't know the name was BHPH...but I had seen Sobti and thought he was really good looking...in fact tried watching BHPH but found it to a put down  due to some of the other characters)...what's he doing...oh he is going to check his wardrobe...oops! a girl hiding in it!! How hilarious is that!! What IS this show...???"

So that was my first scene...the  wardrobe scene...and then my interest totally piqued...I checked Star Plus for the name of the serial...coz after that first scene...had to go attend to my lil baby. Youtube had all their love scenes listed in order of appearance...so basically watched all of the scenes beginning June and have been totally hooked to the serial since then.

I remember watching a clip of Sanaya on location during Teej episodes...saying that the show is number one on IF...so I logged into IF sometime in October/November and have been completely enthralled by the comments, discussions, OS/FF/SS...and what not!

IF is like the perfect dessert to the perfectly satisfying meal of watching the show...Long live IPKKND and IF 😛