Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Your experience with IPKKND how and when?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Hello people or as we all say arhians

Well we always talk about how good ipkknd was today an how brilliant was Arhi and I love talking about them is well

But my post is about how and when did you become an ipkknd fan

Plase share your stories of it how it began

We shall call it the beginning of Arhi!

So share your story about how your journey began with ipkknd

Thank you

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

SWECHHA_JhelenMouroushasaira453jasminsandrilalavanyalavanmarrtyMeena1428MayaK4evaViviankashevCrystal_Ice90ilovesarunsanjanashaikaChanel17gangstagal07kitty789nandy94KaranSurbhi.DMG.1.1.1.1zulfy_135bijiliSonam-IPKKNDFBANUxoxo_BaruNiallP4ROShweta_1Zaya_arshianantanantfardeepollypollyRushilovesBarun--Sobi--chocolate15bridgeofdreamssana50-Medha-vinaya123nehusashhhVasantiLad1yyy2krish3xMidnightStarxDeedeepa1.Sam.mythili2AishuHiBawariAuroni.92.MeriAashiqui...Amina..tinselPinkCinderellanaddiya26-Iruni--JollyJabeen-incandescentMrDarcyfanhoneypriyaWahian4lyf.ProperPatola.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your experience with IPKKND how and when?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

IF-Rockerz

Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Hey il start of first

My relative had suggested the show to me but I never took it serious because I was too busy watching this other show (boo me) but then around the beginning august I was randomly changing channels and I came across arepeat telecast of ipkknd when both arnav and Khushi were stuck in the storeroom and arnav returned her Duppata even then I didn't serious but then I found out arnav was shravanji and I used to watch Baat humari paaki hai only when it was about to end ( barun had changed so much) and I knew about Sanaya before from mjht so I started watching the show to see how it is and now I'm addicted to it :)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.Cattysaira453MayaKtutu982ilovesarungangstagal07pollypollyN33MAFBANU-Medha-AadatSeMajboor

sushi-la

Goldie

sushi-la

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
well I started watching when I went to India for my summer vacations this year. actually, i was sitting with my cousin and we were just flipping through the channels at exactly 8 o'clock at night (how ironic, right?) and I saw a glimpse of sanaya irani on SP. I told my cousin, "STOP! that was the girl from Miley jab hum tum. (after watching a scene) OMG!!! gunjan in sooo different here...she dresses and talks like nupur in this. she is such a versatile actress...(saw Barun Sobti on scree in a shot)...OMG!! he is sooo hott!!! who is he (no answer...). OMG!! I wanna watch this serial"

after a while of being hooked, i searched stories about the show on the internet and read FFs and discussions on IF...I found them very interesting...I tried to resist but after failing miserably, I finally made an acount in september and have been active ever since.

yup..that is the story...from there...I got completely hooked to the show...more than the show I fell in love head over heals with Barun sobti..I searched what other shows he was in (i had never seen him on screen before) and saw baat hamari pakki hai...i tried to avoid watching it because I was sure once i saw him in a scene, i would totally want to watch the whole series...i controlled myself...but IF members brough BHPH into the conversations and I could resist no longer...i HAD to check out who this Shravan guy everyone was talking about was.. and i watched the show in youtube...in I kid you not...five days straight...

am i too crazy and obsessed? some may say so...oh, well...what can i do?

edit: I was reading through my reply and I realized that I pt my join date wrong. I looked under my account name and say the 16 October and was like, "SHIT! oops...sorry" hehe..Embarrassed

Edited by sushi-la - 30 November 2011 at 4:49am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SWECHHA_JFluffy.CattySurefire27gangstagal07tutu982-Reva-ilovesarunN33MAZaya_arshiFBANUpollypolly-Medha-bridgeofdreamscrazyforsarun..Apz..arpita20Ipkknd-ki-fan1tinselsbk2princessunara

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Well for me StarPlus had been promoting IPKKND? for sooo long on their website so i decided to check it out,the first episode i watched,i found it kinda interesting on youtube so i started watching it from there and than omg when i saw Barun for the first timeEmbarrassed,he was absolutely amazing!,and Khushi's character,aww she's so sweeet!,p.s is it only me or do u guys find it impossible that when u write a topic on the ipkknd? forum,no one replies,it annoys me so muchLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.CattyJordingangstagal07tutu982-Reva-ilovesarunFlamingsOfLovepollypollyN33MAFBANU-Medha-crazyforsarunIpkknd-ki-fan1arpita20..Apz..

tinsel

IF-Sizzlerz

tinsel

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Well,I've watched Barun's previous dramas (Shraddha & Baat Hamari Paki) 
and Sanaya's too (Left,Right Left & Mile Jab Hum Tum),so I decided to take a chance to watch IPkKND and it turned out to be The Best drama on Star Plus.Barun & Sanaya have sizzling chemistry on and off screen,love them to bits,They both bring the Screen Alive.

Edited by tinsel - 30 November 2011 at 5:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anu97Fluffy.Cattytutu982-Reva-ilovesarunFlamingsOfLovepollypollyN33MAZaya_arshi-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Well, I was initially planning on not to watch it, thinking that I watch way to much TV anyways. But everyone on IF. And I mean EVERYONE was saying good things about it, so I went on youtube and watched a couple episodes and got hooked.
and yeah, I haven't watched MJHT at all, so it wasn't because I was a fan of anyone or anything. But now I am! Total Arhian!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.Cattytutu982ilovesarunFlamingsOfLovepollypollyN33MAZaya_arshiFBANU-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1

.Aisha.

Goldie

.Aisha.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Hey! I have been watching since day one! I saw the promos on SP while watching another show and liked how it was unique so i started watching it and totally loved itBig smile Then i came across I-F and decided to joinSmile 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.CattyilovesarunN33MAFBANUIpkknd-ki-fan1

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Well, I loved Sanaya in MJHT and I kinda watched Barun in BHPK and when the third promo came out toh I was totally fida and in love with their chemistry. Actually, im gonna get tons of andas and tamatars but thought it was boring in the intial episodes, like it didn't catch my grip or attention and around after a month, I decided to watch it again and I became obsessed after the whole ArHi rain scene where Khushis about to get hit and all Tongue But now I loveee this show and I looowwwe ArHi Heart

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fluffy.CattyilovesarunFlamingsOfLovepollypollyFBANU-Medha-Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.