Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Trust Me (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 24

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Brother WTH? Woah tht was a shock dang it loved it to the core wow this was amazing and i still not over the fact brother well cousin r u sure oh goddd poor viren my baby's gonna b depressed but why fear when virat and man... Oh my bad wen virmaan is here their name should never b taken for two always as one loved ittt avian and thnx forth pm

This was very short and u left me in a shock nd umm wen will u update next hopin it's sooon m sure u kno wht tht means ssooonn no pressure lol

Thnx for the pm and plz pm me wen u update the cousin"brother" part lol

Edited by Brklyn_gal - 19 December 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Trust Me (Page 9)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabeeha

sabeeha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Brklyn_gal

Brother WTH? Woah tht was a shock dang it loved it to the core wow this was amazing and i still not over the fact brother well cousin r u sure oh goddd poor viren my baby's gonna b depressed but why fear when virat and man... Oh my bad wen virmaan is here their name should never b taken for two always as one loved ittt avian and thnx forth pm

This was very short and u left me in a shock nd umm wen will u update next hopin it's sooon m sure u kno wht tht means ssooonn no pressure lol

Thnx for the pm and plz pm me wen u update the cousin"brother" part lol

:L Thank you for replying Smile

And yeah the whole cousin/brother thing, I consider my cousins as my own brothers and sisters, like I don't differentiate between my real siblings and my cousins, so I guess that's why that is.

Also, what's a story without a bit of drama LOL All will be explained as it goes on... (TBH: I personally have nooo idea where or how or what is gonna happen, so I'm actually as clueless as you until I actually get round to writing it. [Like Jeevika's starting to like Kunal?] <-- I have no idea why I wrote that in. But stay tuned for Virat's back story, no-ones as straight forward as they seem.)

Wink

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Ohh... Shockedthis was unexpected but really interesting...Smile
Thanks for the PM and hope to read the next part soon

sabeeha

shiningstarz

shiningstarz

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
FINALLLYYY U UPDATED!!!LOLLOL
 was waiting for u to continue frum such a longgg tym!!

bt well, at last u didWink
and well the part was gud, relly gud!! The virman deal was fab!! Big smile
nd viren being cold towards his dadaji and badi ma shows how badly he's been hurt!
oh well nd the TWIST!!  kunal is virat & viren's cousin!! OH shitzzz!!Confused

bt am nt worried, as pakka aftr the drama with the help of VirMan VirIka wil cum togethrWink

continue SOON!!

sabeeha

lemy

Groupbie

lemy

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
ohh nooo...kahani mein twist???LOL...luvd viren's attitude..its high tym to stand against those 2...i wish kunal gangs up wid virmaan.
wonderful update Big smile  plz do continue soon...

sabeeha

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM, like the new twist in the story. One brother in, another out. SmileHope to read the next part soon.

sabeeha

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Omg ur terrific!!
I really like how u understand each character and weave ur story. I am glad u give a complete scenario as to what is happening with each family memberinstead of just giving an isolated story of virman and virika

Coming to chapter 4.
Kunal being there was a surprise ! I was expecting viren :( but good twist
Virat lost in thoughts was very well written. I really like the part where he is thinking about the innocence he once had and that immediately reminds him of manvi! Well done at that
Dadaji viren part was short but very effective. It completely shows the tension building between them
Viren shlok!! Aww loved it!!!
And yes twist of kunal being their cousin is amazing !!
Waiting for the next part :)

sabeeha

IAmAaru

IF-Rockerz

IAmAaru

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
wow!! nice...what a twist diya !! do upddate sooon

sabeeha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top