Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

FF Trust Me (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 24

S.H.I.E.L.D.

IF-Rockerz

S.H.I.E.L.D.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Vanshika-Viren & Varun-Viren parts stands out. It was very well-written.

Aww. Shlok and Virat <3 

Keep updating! :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Trust Me (Page 7)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Really loved the Vanshika & Viren's part. I wish I could see this kind of bonding on screen soon. Can't wait to read the nxt part.

sabeeha

Gops94

Gops94

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
nice :D you write really well.. do add me to your pm list 

sabeeha

Piya.D

Goldie

Piya.D

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
i love it can't wait for the next part and thank u for the pm and can u plz send me a pm again for the next updateSmile

sabeeha

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
amazing writing...Clap in fact sometimes i feel so amateurish ki mujhse pada nahi jaata...TongueLOL but seriously..everything was so perfect...and i totally loved virat's dialoguebaazi and vanshika's motherly love!StarEmbarrassed hope you update soon..Embarrassed

sabeeha

sabeeha

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Hey guys. This isn't really an update or anything, just a small teaser for chapter 4 and a appreciation post to you people; I just got to thinking the other day that I haven't really thanked you all. This story may not be that popular, but I don't care because I've got you guys Big smile

You guys are absolutley amazing Smile

So here it goes:
Brklyn_gal, princess14, maanviluvzvirat, VirManandJeeVi, ashred12, Kajpreet, shivu124, rev4eva, Shivrajput52, shiningstarz, shehroon_riaz, luvzindagi, Ishita131, sweetvidisha, aysha1989, shahriddhi, shaimah, krystal1234, --Preeti--, aarump, tvlover92, ruchi245, Gops94, IndigoBlues

You guys are amazing, you're comments really do mean a lot to me. Those of you's who have been with this since I started it, special thanks to you's. Without these comments I wouldn't be writing this; you guys have really made me believe in myself because I used to think that I was a rubbish writer. Honestly, I can't thank you all enough.

And all you people who have liked my story, all the silent readers, the same goes to you as well. You're inspirational Smile (I'm getting all soppy here, but I do mean it, sincerely.)

Heart these people:
Naima.., pyaar_kya_karna, shrutiavm, Bharvi, napstermonster, shiksha_03, IrUmIBrAhIm,  sen_madhuban, karthik80, unnatia, maneeshaF, booksfreak07, desisangel, anu008, hedge1404, hilly, julz, NiyaluvsArhi, masin, KaShCrazyAneesa, Nazmaa, PixieFlame, lazzz, iqbal-pallavi

And just because I love you guys... TEASER!

He yawned again; he'd been up since three thirty and he was pretty damn annoyed by now. Early mornings weren't really his thing, but it was the only way of getting out of the house unnoticed. 'Where is that stupid Bhandariya, she tells me "Meet you in the cafe at ten." It's now...' He checked his watch. '...half eleven. Man, I'm going to kill her.' Another fifteen minutes passed of Virat murdering his pancake with a fork, dreaming nonsensical dreams of his monkey.

Oblivious to the countless number of murder scenario's going through Virat's head, Manvi skipped down to the little cafe situated just near the bridge. She was happy to say the least, she had a plan and she was damn sure it would work. After all, once Manvi set her mind to something then she wouldn't fail, even if she had the Chep working with her.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"Can Miss.Choudhary please report to reception." The buzzer had gone and the tannoy had finished which announced the end of the day. Jeevika was glad, it had been a long day, probably one of the longest she'd had to endure as a teacher. She loved teaching, but today she was completely preoccupied. 

She made her way down the steps and out of the building walking over to the main block with an armful of exercise books. Despite trying her hardest to swerve past the running children and keep her balance, her brain decided enough was enough and she fell face forward towards the pavement. It took a couple of seconds to process why her face hadn't greeted the ground yet but then she felt the pressure of two hands on her waist...

Edited by sabeeha - 19 December 2011 at 6:26pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalrockinggirl555anu008shahriddhishiningstarzhillyChocoBloc_12booksfreak07PixieFlameaysha1989canuck-umzashred12-Yaz-KSG_luv-iPayal-

canuck-umz

IF-Rockerz

canuck-umz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
I added you so I can get updates from you. You are a brilliant writer, your writing is so descriptive. I loved how you showed the bond between Viren and Vanshika although they still haven't explored it that much in the actual show itself but I do love Vanshika. You should update soon once you have the time and don't doubt your writing because you are awesome. Cheers~!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsabeeha

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
My hero viren!!!!
Looking forward to chapter 4 :) Heart

sabeeha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top