Page 3 of 24

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Cant wait to read more abt my fav chep & bandhariya Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Trust Me (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
update soon yaar...teaser has got me impatient.. :)

sabeeha

sabeeha

sabeeha

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I am starting a PM list because knowing me I'm gonna forget the random person.

So if you are not already on here, just hit the LIKE button Smile

PM LIST:
0-9:
2189mansi
a:
ashred12
aysha1989
adnnrrsm
aasma1
Aisha202
armd11
aa_mnhs
achakalaeesha
alicemath
b:
Bharvi
~~BaBy~AnGel~~
d:
daminipatel12
DaMiniii
g:
Gops94
gagoo
h:
hs7071
hilly
i:
Ishita131
IndigoBlues
IrUmIBrAhIm
IAmAaru
isha.raj_98
j:
jenna_p
-jennifer-
julz
-JeeVi-VirMan-
k:
KSG_luv
karthik80
krystal1234
l:
luvzindagi
lemy
m:
masin
maanviluvzvirat
meg_met
meriyaar
miss_precious
mohabbatgirl
MaRiZ
n:
napstermonster
Naima..
NiyaluvzArhi
Nazmaa
nishi12345
p:
princess_14
pyaar_kya_karna
-pankhuri-
PixieFlame
Preethis
Palkhi_08
r:
rev4eva
ruchi245
redfox
rockinggirl555
Ruchi-interest
s:
shivu124
Shivrajput52
shiningstarz
shehroon_riaz
sweetvidisha
shiksha_03
shaimah
shahriddhi
shamzi20
shivanisingh
shrutiavm
Sonika_Virman
s_sanji
star94
t:
tvlover92
u:
unnatia
v:
VirManandJeeVi
virmanfever4eva
virmanforever

Edited by sabeeha - 09 August 2012 at 6:53pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

shivanisingh-JeeVi-VirMan-sadfacegirl123s_sanjishamzi20achakalaeeshazunairawaseemChandni41tanveer567MaRiZarmd11krystal1234fathimasifapyaar_kya_karnaBharvilemygagoounnatiajulzniya_s-Pankhuri-star94sonika_virmanVirManandJeeVishrutiavmredfoxKajol17hillyisha.raj_98nishi12345Radharadayvirmanforevershabana20aysha1989Nazmaashaimahkarthik80shiksha_03Ruchi-interestAisha202IrUmIBrAhIm~~BaBy~AnGel~~princess14napstermonsterCaptain_PariLove_FamilyalonelovealicemathIAmAarupreethisIndigoBluesS.H.I.E.L.D.

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Hey it was really amazing
waiting for the second part eagerly now
Plz PM me when u update...

sabeeha

shiningstarz

shiningstarz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabeeha

Originally posted by shiningstarz

wowie!!! wt a beginning!!!!amazing it ws, both the prolouge and the 1st chapterClap
bt i didnt get one thng, why is evry one upset nd sad?? u noe i hv a tiny feeling that its becuz jeevika and viren had sum fight, am i rite??? well its just a gues!!Wink bt wud luv to read more!!!

oh ya, nd luvd the way u described the bond between viren and virat!!! that ws fab!!Smile
i relly luv the bond they share evn in the show!! its awesum!! luking forward to virat-manvi and viren-jeevika sequences too Wink

Aww, hey thanks Big smile
Yeah, it is a bit confusing, but don't worry it's on purpose. All will be revealed in time Wink
Just bear with me for now.

A little teaser for you: 

Viren looked into her eyes: "Are you happy?" Jeevika instantly turned away. What could she do, what would she say? "If Beeji is happy then I am happy." This was not what he wanted to hear.

"Jeevika please... please, just answer my question. Are you happy?" She could feel her eyes brimming with tears, she couldn't lie to him...

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"So... have you been taking your medication?" Manvi was surprised at Virat's sudden change in personality. Did he just literally ask her if she was okay? 'Wow, how awkward can this get?'

"Er, yes I have..." came Manvi's instant reply. She turned on her heel to leave, but stopped when she heard that word, a word she hated more than anything: "Bandhariya."

awww thanks for the teaser!!!it has both Virika and VirmanBig smile Big smile bt u noe wt, nw am more desperate to read!!! ths isnt fairTongue 
update relllyyy sooonnWink

sabeeha

sabeeha

sabeeha

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
So guys I have returned with the second chapter, I hope you guys like it, and hopefully, things are just that little bit clearer, but don't expect to understand everything just yet or else all the fun will be out of the story Smile 

(And guys I would love some suggestions of future plot points and also feedback, i.e what you guys think of all the secondary character scenes- bit much, too little; that kinda stuff Tongue)

Chapter 2: (Tu Jaane Na)

Re-write in progress...

Edited by sabeeha - 18 February 2013 at 7:10am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

sadfacegirl123TUK...NYC1pritiaggarwalrockinggirl555simron...amee1MaRiZhedge1404anu008pyaar_kya_karnaniya_s--Preeti--cue1redfoxnishi12345VirManandJeeViunnatiashivu124julzshiningstarzpuneetksingh9hillyJULIELmasinKaShCrazyAneesa~~BaBy~AnGel~~shaimahkarthik80meriyaarprincess14madhubansenshabana20RadharadayLove_FamilyNazmaashehroon_riazluvzindagibooksfreak07rev4evahooriia_xCythereaavni_19IAmAaruIndigoBluespreethismaneeshaFashred12canuck-umzShivRajputS.H.I.E.L.D.

luvzindagi

Goldie

luvzindagi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
It was really goodSmile
U should definitely continue soon...

sabeeha

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged