Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

Kajol17

Kajol17

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Wow. It makes you want to read on. Please continue I am anxious to know what's going on, or what happened. If you do continue, please PM me! Your a great writer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabeeha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Trust Me (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess14

Goldie

princess14

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
great update once again!! thanks for the pm...can imake a small request?? can you post the link in the PM when you send out the PM's ?? thanks

sabeeha

shivu124

shivu124

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
uhh love it pm me once ur start writing chapter 2 

sabeeha

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Very nice... Anxiously awaiting for chap 2... Please PM once you have updated the next partSmile

sabeeha

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Loved it... Pm me aftr u update...!!

sabeeha

shiningstarz

shiningstarz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
wowie!!! wt a beginning!!!!amazing it ws, both the prolouge and the 1st chapterClap
bt i didnt get one thng, why is evry one upset nd sad?? u noe i hv a tiny feeling that its becuz jeevika and viren had sum fight, am i rite??? well its just a gues!!Wink bt wud luv to read more!!!

oh ya, nd luvd the way u described the bond between viren and virat!!! that ws fab!!Smile
i relly luv the bond they share evn in the show!! its awesum!! luking forward to virat-manvi and viren-jeevika sequences too Wink

sabeeha

shehroon_riaz

Goldie

shehroon_riaz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Both parts are incredibly amazing. Please keep writing, I want to know what happens next :)
Just the first part was enough to hook me up but then the second part just makes me want to keep reading.

Hope you continue soon. And when you do, could you please pm me?
I'll add you as a friend to make it easier Smile

sabeeha

sabeeha

sabeeha

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiningstarz

wowie!!! wt a beginning!!!!amazing it ws, both the prolouge and the 1st chapterClap
bt i didnt get one thng, why is evry one upset nd sad?? u noe i hv a tiny feeling that its becuz jeevika and viren had sum fight, am i rite??? well its just a gues!!Wink bt wud luv to read more!!!

oh ya, nd luvd the way u described the bond between viren and virat!!! that ws fab!!Smile
i relly luv the bond they share evn in the show!! its awesum!! luking forward to virat-manvi and viren-jeevika sequences too Wink

Aww, hey thanks Big smile
Yeah, it is a bit confusing, but don't worry it's on purpose. All will be revealed in time Wink
Just bear with me for now.

A little teaser for you: 

Viren looked into her eyes: "Are you happy?" Jeevika instantly turned away. What could she do, what would she say? "If Beeji is happy then I am happy." This was not what he wanted to hear.

"Jeevika please... please, just answer my question. Are you happy?" She could feel her eyes brimming with tears, she couldn't lie to him...

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

"So... have you been taking your medication?" Manvi was surprised at Virat's sudden change in personality. Did he just literally ask her if she was okay? 'Wow, how awkward can this get?'

"Er, yes I have..." came Manvi's instant reply. She turned on her heel to leave, but stopped when she heard that word, a word she hated more than anything: "Bandhariya."

Edited by sabeeha - 04 December 2011 at 4:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desisangelshiningstarzMysterious.Ladybooksfreak07princess14madhubansenrev4evaParthKiBabeashred12maneeshaF

Post Reply New Post

Go to top