Posted: 12 years ago
Hiii!!!! I'm new to all this, but I've got to say that I love Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain. I'm a die hard JeeVi/Virika fan, and Iabsolutelylove VirMan aswell. Both these couples are amazing. So I've decided to write a shortish story about these couples and also the unspoken and often overlooked bonds between the other characters😊

(PS: I'm no tIndian and I don't really understand Hindi, so the way the characters are presented may be a bit out of character purely because of the language barrier, and it's often said the English have a weird way of writing/speaking :P)

INDEX:

Prologue - Page 1 (Fast Car)
Chapter 1 - Page 1 (All About Tonight)
Chapter 2 - Page 3 (Tu Jaane Na)
Chapter 3 - Page 6 (My Immortal)
Chapter 4 - Page 8 (At Wit's End)
Chapter 5 - Page 10 (False Pretence)
Chapter 6 Part 1 - Page 11 (Leave Out All The Rest)
Chapter 6 Part 2 - Page 12 (Rolling In The Deep)
Chapter 7 - Page 14 (Called Out In The Dark)
Chapter 9 - Page 21 (Enough For Now)

Hope you enjoy and please comment, good or bad, praise and criticism are both essential😃

Prologue: (Fast Car)

Re-write in progress...

(PSS: Expect a lot of Virat-Manvi, Jeevika-Viren, Jeevika-Manvi, Shlock-Virat-Viren,Manvi-Dabbu, Manvi-Badi Beeji, Jeevika-Manan, ect ect ect in the upcoming story:P)

Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago
Wow this is excelent plz continue soon u r superb nd do pm me 😊 😊
hey that was really good and i actually love your writing!!! continue soon and do PM me when you update next! 
GREAT START PLZ PM ME WHEN U UPDATE THE NEXT PART😊
Thank you Brklyn_gal, princess14, maanviluvzvirat and Naima.. for liking/commenting; it means a lot.
And because I'm in a happy mood I'm gonna post this now :) 

Like/Comment/Criticise :P

(PS: What kind of illness do people think Manvi had? I'm trying to incorporate it into the story but I really don't have a clue what will be wrong with her.)

Chapter 1: (All About Tonight)

Re-write in progress...

Edited by sabeeha - 11 years ago
omg it so gud can't wait to read more plz plz update the next part soon and when u do plz send me pm thanx❤️😉❤️
😃This is awesome! Plzzz pm me when you update.
superb...
pls pm me wen u update..

a small suggestion...since it has more than one chapter, can u rename it as ss or ff ?
Wow. It makes you want to read on. Please continue I am anxious to know what's going on, or what happened. If you do continue, please PM me! Your a great writer!
great update once again!! thanks for the pm...can imake a small request?? can you post the link in the PM when you send out the PM's ?? thanks