Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by yashika

arreee sharmili, sweetie (said in maddy's style...) aise maat bolo jaan, heart fail ho jattta toh......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†abhee to hans hans ke mera heart fail hojaeyga.....

nishi is right, no one in their right senses will even think abt doing this................

hmmm....know what....that does not really reassure me since their mental health is in question๐Ÿ˜‰

I hope he doesn't leave because he's the only reason I watch this show.
He can't leave the show..as he is the main reason of most people watch this show
as for us tour.....they will preshoot it....in an episode purab gets 5min footage so they need to shoot a total of 20-40 min footage. it is manageble
pj u have a knack of cheering me up...thnx๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Please god let this rumour be true - unfortunately I dont think it is.
yeah, pj you're right--they can definitely work around it.  Almost gave me a โค๏ธ attack there Sharmili!
nahh purab cant leave already! hes become the main part
(breathing hard) ggu guy guys.. you almost gave me a heart attack there. Are you all crazy or something? Purab can't leave!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
Ya, I don't think he's leaving but then he's going to US and I think that was the reason his role turred negative in saakshi, so that he would be shot dead and hence leave the serial. Not sure abt JJKN...

I hope he stays and marries Jassi..i hate Armaan and can't see him ending up with Jassi. I think Jassi is better ending up with Nandu than Armaan..at least he is true to her and her friendship..