Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sexyindianpappy123mistery-1harish_kenSun-LoveHeenapsparkling-starPiu.koptyp-HibiscusR-riniiiiswethasyam08Prinsesse.SuviSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Written Update: Nov 29, 11 *" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
PS: Guys, please accept my apology if there are any mistakes/errors with names/spelling because I am a hindi learner Wink Hindi is not my mother tongue nor do I have to speak/write hindi frequently. Just know that I have tried my best to get everything right Embarrassed

It was a nice episodde though the story has not moved forward yet. I love Pinky and Raavi's bonding the most. I was actually seeing myself and my mom in them Day Dreaming They were super cute like Big smile I was feeling bad for Ginny too because she genuinely scares of Sweety. I just hope, Sweety understands Ginny's interest/feeling and helps her to become a great singer in future Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-swethasyam08Samraat_92Zari_Khan

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
hey Sabz!

thanks for the update! even im not good at hindi LOL Tongue u did it very well don't worry.

yeah i too loved the bond btw pinky n Raavi. my mom is also so friendly we are friends more n mom n daughter less Big smile. really loved that scene especially. 

it was ok episode nothing much was there but good one.

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

hey Sabz!

thanks for the update! even im not good at hindi LOL Tongue u did it very well don't worry.

yeah i too loved the bond btw pinky n Raavi. my mom is also so friendly we are friends more n mom n daughter less Big smile. really loved that scene especially. 

it was ok episode nothing much was there but good one.

Swetha

All right, hi5 then Wink
Thanks dear...tried my best coz I was really worried about "Gurudwaare"'s spelling? Confused
Yes, Pinky and Raavi's bonding was the highlight part of the episode Big smile It was really a sweet gesture. My mom is my best friend too and I wish I was near her to hug her just like Raavi did to her mom Embarrassed I hope, this show focuses on more mother's and daughter's/kids bonding than stupid stuff Tongue

swethasyam08

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thankzz 4 da lovely update darling..HugLOL

romiosugar1

sweetscented

Goldie

sweetscented

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Lovely update!!!

romiosugar1

manjha

IF-Rockerz

manjha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for the WUBig smile

Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 29 November 2011 at 6:37pm

romiosugar1

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thanx you dear for update

romiosugar1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.