Chidiya Ghar

|| Chidiya Ghar Picture Gallery #1 || (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 81

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| Chidiya Ghar Picture Gallery #1 || (Page 50)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
More Pics Day Dreaming !!

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
A Beautiful Pic of Koel !!

..RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Janu, Can U Post the pics of Debina from Episode 192, 193 and 195 ( 17th, 20th and 21st August) where She Became Radha, whenever U r Free Completely ?
I m So Loving her in That Getup !!
Here is a Glance of It Someone Posted  a Combo Pic of Gurmeet and Debina as Radha Krishna in FB !!

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Janu, Can U Post the pics of Debina from Episode 192, 193 and 195 ( 17th, 20th and 21st August) where She Became Radha, whenever U r Free Completely ?
Here is a Glance of It Someone Posted  a Combo Pic of Gurmeet and Debina as Radha Krishna in FB !!

OMG Varnita, you will not realize this coincidence, I was JUST Seeing those episodes of CG, Debina is really lovely as Radha!Day Dreaming But I'm super curious, where are the pics of Gurmeet as Krishna?Shocked They look recent. Are they from PV? But I don't remember that scene.Confused

Will post pics and some creations too, pakka.Wink

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

OMG Varnita, you will not realize this coincidence, I was JUST Seeing those episodes of CG, Debina is really lovely as Radha!Day Dreaming But I'm super curious, where are the pics of Gurmeet as Krishna?Shocked They look recent. Are they from PV? But I don't remember that scene.Confused

Will post pics and some creations too, pakka.Wink

I Cant c the Episodes 
I m So Missing Watching IPKKND and PV and CG now a days Cry So Dont Know from which Episode these Pics of Gurmeet Belong To Ouch, They Seems to be from Some E24 Segment, RIght ?? Well I will ask the One abt it who Posted it in FB !!
Aww Thanks Darling, Looking Forward for the Pics, And OMG U Gonna Post Creations too Shocked, It is Just Like One on One Free LOL..hehe Looking forward for Them Day Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I found the segment Varnita, it was pretty recent. The video is not great quality so it'll be difficult to take pics, but I'll try to do the best we can. Aaah, I've been dying to see Gurmeet and Debina as Krishna and Radha, and now we got something close.Day Dreaming

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 22 August 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
OMG Great Shocked, SO U r Planning a Combo Sig of Radha Krishna, RIght ? I m Super Duper Excited for It Day Dreaming !!
Well I Think we Should Wait for the Episode of PV for HQ pics, Big smile , it Must Gonna Telecast within 1-2 Days, RIght ?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top