Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Jananivjc thumbnail
gorgeous pic...thanks for sharing...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Some pics on Gajgamini and Gillu for the banner contest, since I know hardly anything is every posted on them.

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
More Pics 😍 !!

Varnita. thumbnail
A Beautiful Pic of Koel !!

Varnita. thumbnail
Janu, Can U Post the pics of Debina from Episode 192, 193 and 195 ( 17th, 20th and 21st August) where She Became Radha, whenever U r Free Completely ?
I m So Loving her in That Getup !!
Here is a Glance of It Someone Posted  a Combo Pic of Gurmeet and Debina as Radha Krishna in FB !!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Varnita.

Janu, Can U Post the pics of Debina from Episode 192, 193 and 195 ( 17th, 20th and 21st August) where She Became Radha, whenever U r Free Completely ?

I m So Loving her in That Getup !!
Here is a Glance of It Someone Posted  a Combo Pic of Gurmeet and Debina as Radha Krishna in FB !!

OMG Varnita, you will not realize this coincidence, I was JUST Seeing those episodes of CG, Debina is really lovely as Radha!😍 But I'm super curious, where are the pics of Gurmeet as Krishna?😲 They look recent. Are they from PV? But I don't remember that scene.😕

Will post pics and some creations too, pakka.😉
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG Varnita, you will not realize this coincidence, I was JUST Seeing those episodes of CG, Debina is really lovely as Radha!😍 But I'm super curious, where are the pics of Gurmeet as Krishna?😲 They look recent. Are they from PV? But I don't remember that scene.😕

Will post pics and some creations too, pakka.😉

I Cant c the Episodes 
I m So Missing Watching IPKKND and PV and CG now a days 😭 So Dont Know from which Episode these Pics of Gurmeet Belong To , They Seems to be from Some E24 Segment, RIght ?? Well I will ask the One abt it who Posted it in FB !!
Aww Thanks Darling, Looking Forward for the Pics, And OMG U Gonna Post Creations too 😲, It is Just Like One on One Free 😆..hehe Looking forward for Them 😍
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I found the segment Varnita, it was pretty recent. The video is not great quality so it'll be difficult to take pics, but I'll try to do the best we can. Aaah, I've been dying to see Gurmeet and Debina as Krishna and Radha, and now we got something close.😍
Varnita. thumbnail
OMG Great 😲, SO U r Planning a Combo Sig of Radha Krishna, RIght ? I m Super Duper Excited for It 😍 !!
Well I Think we Should Wait for the Episode of PV for HQ pics, 😃 , it Must Gonna Telecast within 1-2 Days, RIght ?