Chidiya Ghar

||Chidiya Ghar Creation Gallery|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 68

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
^^ OMG!! Thank you so much for the avis, Aisha, so sweet of you to make them so quickly!Hug Wow, both the colorings are amazing but I like the purple ones best. I stacked them horizontally and using, they match perfectly with the sig I made! I love them sooo much, thanks a lot! It's so sweet how you love Gurmina though you don't really know them. It's the same with me. I also love real-life jodis a lot, even the ones I don't know much like Mohit-Sanaya, Barun Sobti and his wife, etc. As cute as onscreen couples are, I don't think anything can beat the love and affection offscreen coules hold for each other.

Amazing work with the Shilpa avis as well. She looks really adorable and innocent, awww!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AS..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Chidiya Ghar Creation Gallery|| (Page 5)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

@janaki di ur last siggie is cool i wud like to have the pic of DB in sari and jewels..typical south indian look ones u have in the siggie na...cud u plz share it with me

Here are the pics, dear...they are some of her really old photos, when she posed for a South Indian jewelry add.Smile

thanks very much for the links di...oh wow she looks damn beautiful...me wondering how will GC look in typical south indian dhoti's (silk dhoti and shirts)(pattu vesti and shirts) me day dreaming..

No problem, Aarthi, it was my pleasure.Big smile Yes, she looks really stunning in these pics, I also love her traditional pics the best, she really has natural beauty in herDay Dreaming that any makeup/cosmetics are totally unnecessary. Yes, I too would love to see Guru in a South Indian jewelry add, lol, he'd look so handsome!

Btw, are you South Indian?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

^^OMG!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! Aishu, those avis are absolutely MAGNIFICENT!Day Dreaming Aaaiiieee, I can't keep my eyes away from them, the coloring is simply heavenly, wowzies!Cool You're definitely one of the most professional avi-makers on IF, Aishu, the effects you used on these are sooo cute, I love them so much! You chose the perfect moments, and you made Debina look even prettier with your coloring, WOW! WOW! WOW! I stacked five of them and using right now, I love them sooo much!

Awww!
THANK YOU!
Seriously! Thank you for requesting them from me because you know how that makes me feel so special and thanks for liking them! :D
Really flattered!
*hugs!*

Awww, no problem dear, thank you for making some of the most GORGEOUS avis in the entire universe! I was staring at them almost all night yesterday, and when I logged onto IF this morning, again I was glued to them.LOL They are not too bright at all. I think you brightened/contrasted it just perfect. Anything more or less would have ruined it, and the coloring is the best part. I just LOVE the peach/pink shade. It's one of my favorite color combos after red and gold, but hardly anyone uses that coloring in their creations for some reason, so I was really excited when you did.Big smile I know I'll be using these avis for a long long time!

Btw, where are you in the MM CG?Shocked It seems like ages since you've made a mytho sig, and I'm missing you so much over there.Cry And...I was going to ask you this for a long time but I keep forgetting. Could you give me some good JSK vids of your favorite RadhaKrishna scenes please? I want to make some avis from JSK since I haven't yet, but I don't know where to find all the popular scenes.Embarrassed

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

@janaki di ur last siggie is cool i wud like to have the pic of DB in sari and jewels..typical south indian look ones u have in the siggie na...cud u plz share it with me

Here are the pics, dear...they are some of her really old photos, when she posed for a South Indian jewelry add.Smile

thanks very much for the links di...oh wow she looks damn beautiful...me wondering how will GC look in typical south indian dhoti's (silk dhoti and shirts)(pattu vesti and shirts) me day dreaming..

No problem, Aarthi, it was my pleasure.Big smile Yes, she looks really stunning in these pics, I also love her traditional pics the best, she really has natural beauty in herDay Dreaming that any makeup/cosmetics are totally unnecessary. Yes, I too would love to see Guru in a South Indian jewelry add, lol, he'd look so handsome!

yes di me from Chennai...Wink...pure tamilian

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

yes di me from Chennai...Wink...pure tamilian

Wow, that's cool, as I'm from Andhra...telugu.Tongue Btw, I think we should continue our discussion through scraps or something, we're spamming here.LOL

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Feel free to use

Debina: Sugg of Janu:

Koel/Shilpa:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi...Mina...AS....RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Amazing siggies, Jen, I especially love the third one of Shilpa, the blending and coloring are truly fab!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Feel Free to Use

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi...Mina...AS..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.