Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav jealous?!...um not really.

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys in today's episode khushi made a comment that made the waiter find amusing and then arnav glared at him to leave. 

from a lot of posts people say that this is arnav's jealousy. come on guys! really?!πŸ˜†πŸ€“ the waiter was laughing at khushi's comment about arnav's arrogance, which then arnav noticed. and being asr he doesnt like being laughed at and so glares at him with a " what are you laughing at, get back to work". lololol. to that then the waiter leaves scared of arnav. 

if the waiter was ogling khushi he would have kept on staring at her and even looked down at her appreance. 

⭐️

xxx
Edited by Zeee - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LOL.. i agree but  wishful thinking my dear!!
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: fruark

LOL.. i agree but  wishful thinking my dear!!

wishful thinking yes :P πŸ˜‰
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
enjoy reactions from others in a similar post
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2188293

Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

enjoy reactions from others in a similar post
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2188293

i noticed this too, lol. i was like OMG! ( i hate it when i repeat a topic of someone elses), but then i realised from the time of both postings i did mine first so i relaxed. phew!
thanks
x
WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Lol. I didnt wanna upset anyone's enthusiasm eitherπŸ˜‰
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, yeah! Waiter was trying to supress his laughter at Khushi's murmuring about Arnav and Arnav was like , what the heck u laughing at! Get to your work!
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah, this is how I saw it too.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeee

guys in today's episode khushi made a comment that made the waiter find amusing and then arnav glared at him to leave. 

from a lot of posts people say that this is arnav's jealousy. come on guys! really?!πŸ˜†πŸ€“ the waiter was laughing at khushi's comment about arnav's arrogance, which then arnav noticed. and being asr he doesnt like being laughed at and so glares at him with a " what are you laughing at, get back to work". lololol. to that then the waiter leaves scared of arnav. 

if the waiter was ogling khushi he would have kept on staring at her and even looked down at her appreance. 

⭐️

xxx

You are right .

Considering Arnavs status and backgound , he will never encourage waiters to react to conversation of csusotmers. In fact trained waiters of 5 star hotels will never do that , their job will be at stake . Arnav was just being profesional here.

Whereas, Khushi is not used to visit restaurants and will find it natural to involve waiters in conversation. This is just another form of her naivieness.

I think ASR  is too snobbish and egoist to ever feel jealous of a waiter . πŸ˜†
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

HE IS NOT JELOUSE! He is too full of it to feel normal "human emmotions"!

Anyway, he was just annoyed that the waiter was laughing at what KKG said! He was getting laughed at left right and centre today!πŸ˜†
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago