Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Hello my friends, well from a long time, I was thinking how to make our forum more active. As you all know after CCBM went off air, many members left the forum and many became silent. Well those who left the forum I just want to say only one thing that they never really loved CCBM otherwise they would have been here with us to relive the CCBM memories again with us. Well I have decided to post different topics about Nivi, NivRen and CCBM's whole cast after an interval of every 2-3 weeks.                      

This week I am going to post about Nivedita Sharma aka Nivi who is a quite shy, introvert and simple girl living in Shimla.

She lost her mother when she was a child. She went through lots of ups and downs in her life but she never gave up. She used to love Siddharth, grandson of Bhupat Rai Sood. Sid is a rich, handsome guy who quite liked Nivi a lot. Their childhood was spent together.

But when Nivi got to know that Divya love Sid, she began to keep distance from Sid. Time went on and between all the confusions and misunderstandings, the time comes when Sid and Nivi's engagement was about to happen. However Nivi sacrifices her love and Divya was about to put ring in Sid's finger when Sid injured his hand intentionally.

Then Jawahar accuses Keshav in a fraud, all began to blame Keshav when Nivi got to know that her mother committed suicide just because of Sood's.She tried to stand up for her father and supported him when Sid tells her to stop this nonsense about his family. Nivedita get shocked to see Sid behaving like this.

But for her family's respect, she breaks all her relation with the Sood's and vows to never enter in Sood's house.

Well I am telling you all this just to make you all realize one thing that sometimes love is not the most important need for our life. Sometimes we have to sacrifice our love for our family's respect. According to me what Nivi did was right.

This is our Nivi- the character we loved the most not because of her simplicity but also for her nature to think about her family at first. Sometimes when we think about a person that the person is very weak, shy and introvert but who knows that he/she is strong enough to face the sufferings of the life with a  cute smile on the face.

This is our Nivi- simple, sweet, shy, beautiful, but strong to make tough decisions for her family's respect. Now I just want to ask a question to all the peoples who hate Nivi.  Is it right to hate Nivi or you all are being too selfish to sacrifice for your family?

Well i raised this question only to think and realise and those who hate Nivi, please keep your valuable comments out of this topic...

So my friends appreciate our Nivi by posting views about her and hats off to Neha for portraying the character of Nivi beautifully...

Heart We All love you Neha Heart

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 29 November 2011 at 1:39pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kihalove_nehamitra10JasNehaFanKaranika-KMHminu2011sammy_2010tashu20Butifuleyessuman4evrmeera_krishna-aamina-SanaJasmineReshJwadi..dollNiViren_fanlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nivedita Sharma- shy but strong" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
hey friends i created this topic only to make our forum active...hope you guys don't mind and keep making comment on Neha's fanpage

link-http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10137/neha-sargam/

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kihaButifuleyesSanaJasmineReshJNiViren_fanlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

kiha

kiha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
nice post...and i started to watch ccbm bcz of neha sargam...she is a fabulous actress...and a wonderful singer...more than anything i really like her as a person...

and sorry i haven't introduced myself..my name is yashasri...i always came here to read ff's..but never posted a comment..and haven't joined in neha's fan club..i just created an account here sometimes back but haven't activated this account...so i think i need to do it first to join and comment on her fan page...i'll do it now for neha..and thanks a lot for this post..and thanks to the new ranks too...i became shocked and sad seeing the new rank...will join her fan club and comment for her..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sammy_2010Butifuleyesedwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJ

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
lovely thread neeti sweet heart...awesome postHug

wow neeti...with each of ur post ur making our silent members active Big smile ...*kudos* sweetie!!!

i started watching this show for ma neha angel Embarrassed ...she's simply the best!!!
she did a breathtaking acting in her first venture itself...
i support nivi's decision to sacrifice her love for her family n for her self respect...
the scene at the sood koti...showed neha's incredible acting talents Clap

nivi was right with the decision to leave sid...
a girl cud never accept a person who was not with her during hard times!!!
she was not only supporting her family but also the truth!!!

hii yashasri...loved ur post dear Big smile
glad u came for the sharing ur views
yes...v all r sad with neha's new rank...but we can make her on top once agn if we cmnt lyk b4!!!

sammy_2010Butifuleyesedwardcullen19SanaJasmine-ExceptioalMe-

sammy_2010

sammy_2010

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged

Awesome thread @Edwardcullen ( Neetika, hope I got it right)

Neha's portrayal of Nivi's character was excellent. How well she showed the growth in Nivi's character!!! Marvelous Acting Neha!!!

In the beginning , Nivi was shown as sharmili and darpook. She would not talk , or even look at strangers, incl Sid who was her best friend. But they also showed her full of love, ready to sacrifice her happiness for her loved ones. She showed no signs of jealousy or hate.

Divya was a role model for her, so she wanted her to be very happy. She even became ready to sacrifice her love for her sisters sake.Some might disagree here, but that was how she was always. She was heartbroken, but I think she trusted that Sid will start loving Divya, once she steps out of the way.

Then they showed  her protectionism towards her father. The argument scene between her and Sood family will always be etched in my memory. Actually, that was the time I started showing more interest in watching CCBM.

Voila, here is a girl, so shy and timid, fighting with the Sood family for her father. Which father will not be proud of such her daughter.

The next stage was that of a working girl. I felt very proud of her . She was standing on her own feet, and also maintaining her family.

Then came the stage of wife and bahu. How beautifully she showed  her relationship with Viren and also I like her scenes with Dadaji

I was disappointed when she started working for Sood hotels. I felt the scenes were too rushed, and they never showed her become more bold and dynamic. Instead , the scenes were shown more of the bad guy, Gosh.. I forgot his name.

Oh My!!.. sorry for the long post.. I wanted to stick only to Sharma name , but made it to Sood also

Just wanted to thank Neha for acting the character of Nivedita Sharma, and later Nivedita Sood .

She beautifully guided us through the life of Nivi, the girl next door. 

She never once digressed from the essence of the name Nivedita, a very simple, humble and loving person.

Edited by sammy_dolly - 30 November 2011 at 2:54pm

Butifuleyesedwardcullen19SanaJasmineReshJ-ExceptioalMe-

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Nice post niti sweetie.*hugs*...

Neha sargam..and nivedita...i don't know how to explain how much i love her...neha portrayed the role of nivi perfectly...nivi was shy...she was afraid to face the crowd...a simple and sweet girl...honest and lovable..neha portrayed the different emotions of nivi with the full fragrance...i just can't imagine anyone else playing the role of nivi...neha is just perfect...we saw the journey of nivi as a daughter ,sister, bahu,wife...she was best in everything...she is a fabulous actress...she does not looks like a fresher to this industry...instead she seems like an experienced one..and i can say only one thing...nivedita is my most fav character..n neha is my fav actress...the best..

Kudos...Ms.Sargam...u r a fabulous actress...a girl next door...u have the natural beauty and u r so talented...i just can stared at u the whole day while watching ur scenes...ur face is filled with full of emotions...hpe u'll get a new role where u can show ur talents even more...keep smiling neha...

Edited by sana4kinha - 29 November 2011 at 10:23pm

Butifuleyesedwardcullen19ReshJlove_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

love_neha

love_neha

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
nice post...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Very nice post neetika...Clap
Nivi was a very special character, who was portrayed very well by Neha...i have to say that i do not think that anyone else would have been able to portray her character anywhere near as good as Neha did...Nivi touched our hearts...when she would cry...i would have tears in my eyes and be sobbing...when i saw her smile...a big smile would come from me...she is who we should be...instead of being selfish...our family should come first

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Butifuleyesedwardcullen19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top