Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 February 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, guys! It's wonderful to see you all here, please help us out by participating in all the threads. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93-purnima-Varnita.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduction Yourself here (Page 4)" in Chidiya Ghar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

joshuaty2010

joshuaty2010

Posted: 15 February 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Hi, I write for Men's Health Institute review site, to help other men by providing very informative articles, product reviews, & tip that specifically for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 28 March 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Hello Friends I m Varnita Tongue
I m 20 and persuing engineering.
M from Bhopal ( where Yash resides in Punar Vivaah Wink )
I m a die Hard fan of Gurmeet and Debina since there Ramayan . They even made me a big Devotee of Ram and Sita.Smile

I really love Chidiyaghar and do watch it only to c my Debina.Tongue
and Besides her I really Love the character of Gadha Prasaad, He made me Laugh a lot.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ananya93cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Nice to meet you Varnita! I really like that dp you have of Gurmeet and Debina.

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 31 March 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Nice to meet you Varnita! I really like that dp you have of Gurmeet and Debina.

Hello Dear Smile
Nice to meet u too...

Ya I loved this PhotoShoot of Gurmeet and Debina and i m specially in love with this pic...Day Dreaming

Besides i Havent Seen Ur Intro Here...?????Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

bhakti2

Goldie

bhakti2

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hello!  I am getting here very late - I get everywhere very lateLOL but I like to watch CG very much. I had started to watch it because of Debina - but all cast is very nice. I am also huge Gurmeet and Debina fan - have been fan of theirs for all their shows and just love them both.  I think CG is very sweet show and just makes you feel good and not at all tense - I like that all age can watch and you never have to send children away from the screen!

Ooops! Forgot to say (dekho - late again!), my name is Bhakti and I am almost 22yrs.  I live in India in my sasural house - I was married little bit early (18) so no uni - but am very happy and have very kind family and husband.  I have little tiny son (Ramanand) and am now again maa banewalli so beginning to be moti again!Smile

My fave shows have been many many mythos (LOVED Ramayan with Gurmeet and Debina) (now watching Devon ke Dev Mahadev which is very nice) and also I loved GHSP, and now Punar Vivah.

Hope to help this forum be active!  Nice to meet everyone.

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Bhakti, so nice to see you here!

Aww, congrats for your good news! I hope you give birth to a healthy child who is as mischievous as Shri KrishnaEvil SmileBig smile.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Hi, I'm Aishi :)

I'm a fan of the usual things people like...my obsession being Barun Sobti. Big smile

Edited by aishi.muffin - 06 April 2012 at 6:44pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chidiya Ghar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.