Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Some info from KTH....

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Got some information from the KTH group yesterday regarding the storyline.

• First of all it is confirmed that there's no plan for any 20yrs leap.
  • Varun getting cancer and then dying is all wrong. There's nothing of the sort in the storyline.
  • Rishi's character will remain the casanova type as thats the way Shabbir's fans want to see him.
  • Aamna will be there in the serial. The news that she is leaving is just a masala news. There never was any such move on her part.
  • Akshat and Sujal problems will persist for some more episodes now.
  • Swayam will create problems for Sujal........ not only in the business front but also Kashish's front. He'll show his attraction towards Kashish which will irritate both Kashish and Sujal. Infact that will also anger Akshat towards Swayam.
  • Charu and Akshat will have problems in their relationship due to this Reva-CG saga.
  • AND KTH was not there in the Holi Bash due to shooting pressure and also because most of the members of the team were a bit reluctant to attend it. And that include Aamna especially....

That was all I could get this time. By the way today I might recieve acknowledgement from the Balaji's for the mails that were sent by me from this forum. My friend is trying to get a reply to the messages from them and have convinced them for some sort of acknowledgement. Lets see what they sent. I am waiting for the mail..........

P:S Do not copy to other forums.

rose85 Senior Member
rose85
rose85

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thnx a lot for all the info :)
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:12am | IP Logged
why was the team reluctant to attend the bash sujalfan???Ouch
sameer Groupbie
sameer
sameer

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged

why aamna doesn't want to celebrate holi with star people?

wht abt sujal?

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

It seems they had too much shooting to do and were in no mood for extra shooting. If they had participated in some dance sequence in the event then they had to go for rehersals for which they did not have any time.

And to attend the event generally to play Holi was also not possible as it was done on some Monday........ and that was a day when Rajeev had given time for KTH shooting(he'll be givimg just 10 days remember). If he had gone for this event then 1 day shooting would not have been possible.

On top of it Aamna will be leaving for Karachi for around 20days. So they say that there's lot of shooting to be done in KTH so that viewers are not affected much by their absence. Also they say that Aamna was a bit reluctant to go for that particular event. I don't know why..... maybe because Rajeev was decided not to attend it due to time constraint...... Hence the whole unit then decided not to attend it and carry on with the shooting work.

sameer Groupbie
sameer
sameer

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i must say they also have to do so much of hard work, it seems easy for us but we are unknown of the facts
Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Thanks sujalfan for the info.I was eagerly waiting to read whats gonna happen now.
natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 21 March 2005 at 1:37am | IP Logged
THANX FOR THE INFO SUJALFAN... GOOD WORK!!! Clap

Go to top