Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah wah MP... You got this forum going! 🤣

I haven't seen the last 5 mins of the epi... So will talk abt the rest.

I deffo liked Swamini's convo with Beeji, the way she asked her not to apologize, and then asked her how many times will she apologize cause Manvi is bound to stir up trouble again. And I loved the way she came out to give her blessings, not holding any grudge against Jeevika. I know ppl don't like her, but I found the whole reaction from walking out from there, to her convo with Beejo very natural. Considering their status, and the kind of gathering at the function, anybody would've been embarassed.

Dadaji's reaction was great... Despite everything that happened, he didn't say a word to Manvi. And yeah, I loveddd the Viren-Manvi convo too, the way he comforts her that he'll convince Swamini and everything will be fine and similarly the Virat-Swamini scene.

About the hints, I think you're right abt Jeevika teling Manvi that she'd even give up her own happiness for her. That's the hint they've been giving since the start of the show.. So I def think Manvi will do something huge for Jeevika's sake.
Abt the other hints, it's early to judge, so let's see... Haven't seen the chachaji scene so can't say.

And I liked the family scene, very real. It's Jeevika's last night at home, so bound to be very emotional. In this scene, I found the sisters' grief very real, I could relate to it. But yeah, in general, I agree, the brothers' bond is more realistic. I have an elder sister, but we DEF do not hug.. In fact I have no clue when we hugged. 🤣 It's always hatapai between us. 🤣
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MP...now that i'm officially vailii from the other forum...i thought of giving it a try here. But this post came as a shock to me too...this forum woke up 🤣

Will reply to u in detail later...but ja ke chacha vala scene dekho...wanna know ur take. I toh found chacha quite chalbaz 🤣
desigirl_18 thumbnail
very well written post!!! 👏loved ur analysis!!! even i noticed something up with the chacha, b/c for one i know the actor playing him is quite a good one so he wouldn't take up this role if it was just a side thingy i guess he some some grey shades!! and totally right on about the meaning of Jeevika's dialogues to Manvi really meant something more!!! and  yup this episode was quite an emotional one, got teary eyed myself watching the last scene!!
Kajol20 thumbnail
Those are the exact things that I feel, and especially the Chacha Ji...
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

Can i say I LOVED UR POST 😲 

n OMFG I Was thinkin Same 

Chacha Ji doesnt seem right to me 😕 n this is not the 1st time 😕 ! 

1st was when he did mistake with the case n dada ji shouted @ him n when Viren said he will handle it ! there was an anger in his face 😕 I could be rong 😕 !! 

Thanks a lot for reading n commenting. Glad that u loved my post...means a lot 😊

Oh yeah...quite a lot of ppl are refering to that scene now...n somehow its relating to Chacha's reaction yesterday. I kno...we might be over judgmental here for the poor chacha 😆 but there was something fishy  😆

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If the sisters didn't have the whole 'I can't live without you' feel then there would be nothing unique about the shows concept. Yes it's a bit far-fetched, yes we don't hug our sisters that often and yes we will have to learn to live without them but this show isn't real life and that's the whole point. Since conception, the show has had a premise of two sisters who can't live without each other. Extreme as it maybe, THAT is the show!

The brothers are adorable, no doubt and may seem more 'real to life' but then the show doesn't have to focus on their bond. It's not their relationship which is going to be tried and tested.

As I always say, if you can accept the dupatta scenes and countless fall & trip scenes then why not just accept that there are two fictional on-screen sisters who can't stay without each other. Whether you relate to it or not, their story is being told in a very convincing manner.
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetfan38

Well...this is SP, hon...and here we never kno, even the simplest character turns out to be pretty complicated. I don't kno...but i seriously have my doubts on Chacha now. He could be up to something!

ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

If the sisters didn't have the whole 'I can't live without you' feel then there would be nothing unique about the shows concept. Yes it's a bit far-fetched, yes we don't hug our sisters that often and yes we will have to learn to live without them but this show isn't real life and that's the whole point. Since conception, the show has had a premise of two sisters who can't live without each other. Extreme as it maybe, THAT is the show!

The brothers are adorable, no doubt and may seem more 'real to life' but then the show doesn't have to focus on their bond. It's not their relationship which is going to be tried and tested.

As I always say, if you can accept the dupatta scenes and countless fall & trip scenes then why not just accept that there are two fictional on-screen sisters who can't stay without each other. Whether you relate to it or not, their story is being told in a very convincing manner.

Reemz, AGREE to whatever you have said. This is a show n they have to bring in these scenes...it can't be ALL real. But yes...i don't have any problem with the hugs also. I myself am a very emotional person, so i get teary eyed in most of the Jeevika scenes with her family. 😆 Also...these shows are kinda "larger than life"...so, exaggeration is bound to be there. I STILL feel that EHM is the only show that has this pretty close to reality feel to it. It can't be 100% real...

Another thing...my pov completely...in reality also, sisters bond is quite different from a bro's one. Esp. when the elder sister is getting married...the emotions n feelings of the other would be very different...than that of a bro whose younger/older bro is getting married. I feel that is being captured here in a very decent way.

@ Bold: Loved this, Reemz. Very true...i've been watching a show where there is nothing but randomness. Dupatta scenes, tfc..they irritate me to no end. The reason i sarted watching...n am continue watching EHM is it keeps the essence of normalcy intact.

I had to reply to this one before...back to replying to the rest now! 😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

great post Ayesha👍🏼but i think you miss something😕.let me put some lite on that😆in todays epi know one stand for maanvi she is all alone only viraat stands for her and even took the blame on himself and atleast try to convince swamini.I think this is a clear indicationof strong bond that has develop btw virat and maanvi  he understand her so deeply .he always gave right advice to maanvi and always guide her.lastly i would also like to mention this ke todays episode is one of the best performmance by maanvi ie is nia⭐️

Hey Tayyaba...glad to get inputs from you in my posts. 😊

Oh yeah...if u remember...i wrote abt this in my weekly analysis post. Virat n Manvi, despite all the leg pulling, masti, mazaak n all that...whenever the situation required, they were there for each other..as well as for their respective siblings.

Just to quote an example abt wat u've said...in the necklace n designer issue...when Manvi called VIrat...he categorically told her.."DON'T PLAN"...coz he knew the repercussions of it for JeeVi, as well as Manvi.

Thanks for adding this bit...and for reading my analysis 😊
vaiku thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb post! Vry well said!!