Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tani91

^I dont have a sister but when my bidaadi happens my brother has already told me that he will throw a 3 day party🤣

jokes apart yeah...This is Indian TV after all so I dont question much of the logic and melodrama that goes on...I just sit back and enjoy😆. But I found those whole "I will miss you di" "I wont be able to live without you di" scenes kinda intolerable because NO one acts like that...I mean sometimes I feel that Jeevika and Manvi's love is just way too good to be true...they're sisters who are 3 years apart and yet I've never seen them fight like real sisters (as in the full blown tantrum throwing shouting at the top of the lungs "I hate you, you ruined my life type fights"🤣...ok I watch wayy too much Modern Family). Yeah but in real life sisters have fights all the time and JM are not there...I'm not demeaning them because they did have a troubled childhood so I guess that could be one of the reasons they are so close.

Manvi's closeness to Jeevika is almost scary to an extent  and that's why I agree with Swamini whenever she says that this much closeness is just unhealthy and wrong. I hope that they do explore Jeevika's plight in who to support hubby or sister.

this whole too good to be true scenario.. is partly coz of jeevika's demure forgiving personality..😆in her own words she has mothered manu after her parents passed away.. all i know a real mom would punish or whack a kid for petulance😆 and the best we have seen from jeevika is a rather tepid telling-off.. in the longer run.. it causes harm .. as manu is just too emotionally dependent.. so is jeevika.. but she has at least taken to the whole viren love affair as a fish takes to water..😆 i mean come on.. siblings have individual friends right? wat abt manu's frnds apart from the kids.. 

me too.. I dont have a sis.. so dont get the whole emotional extravaganza..😆 I have a bro.. an older one actually.. and we have had a very normal bitter-sweet.. fight and make up relationship.. we have blackmailed each other.. fought.. covered up drunk or inapt incidents.. and shared secrets sometimes.. thts y i relate to the bros here more.. a pat.. 2 lines.. lets get back to normal now..😆 no room for drama..heck i felt bad when he first left home..n then i did.. he came back.. i didnt.. so we have been away forever.. but put us together.. next min there is buffoonery.. and fights and profanities galore😆
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^exactly I feel like the brothers have a more realistic relationship mainly because they are not OTT with their fondness for each other, like Viraat today for instance...he just say "I wont let anything happen to brother" he said it so simply, no anger no frustration no act of revenge just calm, cool and collectively he said that👍🏼...while if the situation was in reverse with the sisters I feel like Manvi would have contacted CIA, FBI, Marines, US Navy and CBI the Indian military for Jeevi's protection

I mean,  again I'm not demeaning the sisters...the show revolves around the sisters and their amazing bond that they have so I guess they did have to make it something that is too good to be true and I do love that they have shown their bond in such a way. But at points it seems unrealistic especially the emotional I cant live without you scene But kudos to Krystle and Nia for portraying them in a way that you cant help but love them
Hawa-Hawaii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely...post..!!!

I felt today's episode was a perfect mix of emotions!!!
loved todays episode
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Lord,..i came here thinking this post must be on page 5-6 but its still on the first one. 😆

Thanks a lot guys for all ur comments. Just woke up, so have't read them all yet...but i'm extremely glad that finally i see discussions here. Thanks again. Will reply to u all individually in a few hours :)

@ Sona: Good to see that u took the charge here. Great going! Will try n catch u ol today...
*Eva* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't have as much time as I would have liked to have to say much...but lovely post! 👏

I agree with you fully...definitely thought today's episode was better than the past 2 episodes...hope the CTs can start following some of these tracks through. IMO, there are too many side tracks going on (Maanvi's health, Swamini vs Maanvi, Virat's past, Jaiswal, Virat vs. Dadaji, Chachu)...it's A LOT to focus on. They need to start elaborating on these tracks ASAP. I'm expecting a lot post the JV wedding...really hope the CTs can live up to these expectations! Maanvi's illness track seems to have progressed the most with the bag, coughing, dizziness, fainting, foreshadowing dialogues and Virat's recognition of her deteriorating health...so I'm really hoping we can get a move on that track! Expecting a lot from that one...it has the potential to be extremely impactful or lack emotion completely...hope it doesn't go the latter way! 
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

^exactly I feel like the brothers have a more realistic relationship mainly because they are not OTT with their fondness for each other, like Viraat today for instance...he just say "I wont let anything happen to brother" he said it so simply, no anger no frustration no act of revenge just calm, cool and collectively he said that👍🏼...while if the situation was in reverse with the sisters I feel like Manvi would have contacted CIA, FBI, Marines, US Navy and CBI the Indian military for Jeevi's protection

I mean,  again I'm not demeaning the sisters...the show revolves around the sisters and their amazing bond that they have so I guess they did have to make it something that is too good to be true and I do love that they have shown their bond in such a way. But at points it seems unrealistic especially the emotional I cant live without you scene But kudos to Krystle and Nia for portraying them in a way that you cant help but love them

exact sentiments dude😆.. thts y the show is called so.. the bro equation is rather normal.. . the equation btw d sis is rather UNIQUE.. now tht can have loads of connotations😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Good Lord,..i came here thinking this post must be on page 5-6 but its still on the first one. 😆

Thanks a lot guys for all ur comments. Just woke up, so have't read them all yet...but i'm extremely glad that finally i see discussions here. Thanks again. Will reply to u all individually in a few hours :)

@ Sona: Good to see that u took the charge here. Great going! Will try n catch u ol today...

a girl's gotta entertain herself😆 n yer post.. i assume full privileges for rambling😆
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Sona...I AGREE...the bro's bond is defo way to real...the constant leg pulling, care, concern, worry, love everything is there in a very realistic way. The bro's have taken the show from Behna's tag in their favor 😆

Abt the sister...yes...its too much lovey dovey, hugs etc. most of the times..which we hardly do in real life. I don't even remember when i hugged my sister last..lol...so, that's quite over-done here.
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

girl's gotta entertain herself😆n yer post.. i assume full privileges for rambling😆[/DIV]

LOL...ur's aren't rambling...that's my expertise.

Btw...u watched the segs?? They're much more entertaining than the show these days 😆
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

LOL...ur's aren't rambling...that's my expertise.

Btw...u watched the segs?? They're much more entertaining than the show these days 😆

oh totally .. much more fun😆 here goes my ramble while u were sleeping

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2180534&TPN=4

time to call it a nite.. see u tom..will be free during lunchtime😃