Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

How will Kunal Agree to go to Manali? - Page 3

angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

ya cvs think that they are smart n thinking giving jhatkas n patkas for audiences 😲 that happening wat audiences didn't expect but they end up like this 🤡🤢

This twist was so unexpected...never thought Kunal wud b so upset with Witcha's marraige...Very dissappointing track Yar...They could hv shown some more progress in sinal relationship or vira track either..This one's is like😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
-Rani thumbnail
Lo phir se gadi wahi par aake atak gayee, how will Kunal and Siddhi got to Manali? Today Kunal instructed SeeGav to go instead of him and Siddhi as they were busy, but we all know eventually, It will be SiNal who will go to Manali. I am not sure how and who will persuade them to go there or what situation need to be created for them so they absolutely can't say no to it? 

I am thinking SeeGav will pretend that they are going there and ask SiNal to drop them off to the airport/train station and somehow they will end up putting SiNal on the plane/train to Manali. Hope they begin this track soon so we get some pleasant and romantic atmosphere s to in the show to celebrate the high TRP of the show.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Iamrani

Lo phir se gadi wahi par aake atak gayee, how will Kunal and Siddhi got to Manali? Today Kunal instructed SeeGav to go instead of him and Siddhi as they were busy, but we all know eventually, It will be SiNal who will go to Manali. I am not sure how and who will persuade them to go there or what situation need to be created for them so they absolutely can't say no to it? 

I am thinking SeeGav will pretend that they are going there and ask SiNal to drop them off to the airport/train station and somehow they will end up putting SiNal on the plane/train to Manali. Hope they begin this track soon so we get some pleasant and romantic atmosphere s to in the show to celebrate the high TRP of the show.

Don't know how the family is going to convince them,i think my cuty teddy should step in once again and manage to send kunal to manali in the pretext of dealing with some case of their client in manali🤣,siddhi should threaten thakral that if he wont give her leave,kunal will take care of him.🤣
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

Don't know how the family is going to convince them,i think my cuty teddy should step in once again and manage to send kunal to manali in the pretext of dealing with some case of their client in manali🤣,siddhi should threaten thakral that if he wont give her leave,kunal will take care of him.🤣

Well, I can believe that Batliwali can actually do that. Meaning he can send Kunal to Manali to meet with one of his clients, but Siddhi threatening Thakaral, I can not imagine that unless Kunal goes there himself and threatens Mr. T😆😆. 

Or may be doctors can advise Veena to go to a hill station for heath reasons and the whole family goes there with SiNal. This would also be very nice..
-sahasra- thumbnail

Well, I can believe that Batliwali can actually do that. Meaning he can send Kunal to Manali to meet with one of his clients, but Siddhi threatening Thakaral, I can not imagine that unless Kunal goes there himself and threatens Mr. T😆😆. ðŸ¤£I was just kidding😆

Or may be doctors can advise Veena to go to a hill station for heath reasons and the whole family goes there with SiNal. This would also be very nice..waise family trip will also be nice,loveguru can create situations to get sinal closer😉😆

-Rani thumbnail
Lets hope so yaar, I am now waiting for tomorrow show to see which way the story will tilt. So far this week's episodes have been very ambiguous,😕 not giving us any clear clues to know for sure what ME will have in store for us If there is actually an ME on Saturday😔. We should ask My_Jaan, who informed us about ME to confirm if she/he knows anything about the story for ME? I mean if her on location source can tell her about the ME, may be the same source can give us some hint about it.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
 may be it is becos of raveena. after high drama n mrg n all both pairs may go or after high drama n SiNal supported each other n all goes well then family may insist SiNal n whole family may also go or only send siNal 
-sahasra- thumbnail

Lets hope so yaar, I am now waiting for tomorrow show to see which way the story will tilt. So far this week's episodes have been very ambiguous,😕 not giving us any clear clues to know for sure what ME will have in store for us If there is actually an ME on Saturday😔. We should ask My_Jaan, who informed us about ME to confirm if she/he knows anything about the story for ME? I mean if her on location source can tell her about the ME, may be the same source can give us some hint about it.

Let's PM sana about ME track.This stupid colors site say look for weekly schedule here but they dont update it.😡😡