memsaab thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I'm in process of setting up Ashish Nayyar Homepage and stuff. Well, I can't sleep but I can't come here every middle of the night to ask him questions whenever he is here (does anybody know he was here yesterday too???)

Anyways, I am just putting bits and pieces together from his previous interviews and making this page.. so.. if anybody wants to give me some info to put in the website.. actually I want help .. kindly send me PM or if it is files, send me an email at [email protected]

~memsaab

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Eh Memsaab , what did you say? Was Ashish here yest. too......oh gosh....yeah if anyone of us happen to get any info about Ashish we will definately give it to you. But the best person is offcourse our Dee.

Thanks again Memsaab sweety.

Love Lata

PS : Acche sehath ke liye 8 gante sona zarooori hain.....sigh......kaash itni asaaani se neend aati, nahin?😳

memsaab thumbnail
yeah.. I can hardly sleep 3-4 hours .. so my sleep is about 20 hours/week.. and still I don't loose weight!hihihihii
dkaddict thumbnail

Yes, he was here, no I wasn't fortunate enough to catch him online... 😭 

Send him a PM. It may take time to hear back, but who better to get info from? I'm sure he'd be happy to help out with his own page, and you, you lucky, would get the chance to work with him- even if only a bit!

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail

yehh he was here on the 19th!!! try sending him a message or send him an email !!  let me know if you want his email add disha77 gave it to us ages ago 😊- hope that helps memsab! good luck seeting up ashish a site

luv Asian Princess 😊

Edited by Asian Princess - 19 years ago
memsaab thumbnail

I do not have his email add.. and guess what great thing I did..I was deleting some PMs and I deleting his messages too.. ;(

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
oh i have his email ..u want it??/