Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Entries for 3rd January-Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "@-Diary of a Great Show-@ (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Entries for 4th January-Star 

(waiting for the JK Rowlings of this forum to participateDay Dreaming)

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Entries for 5th January- Star Star

shahriddhi

Groupbie

shahriddhi

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
jeevika's entry
5th jan 2012

today is probably the saddest day of my life. i had to see tears in virenji's eyes because of mannu and virat's nadani. i dont see how i can help anybody in this situation. already buaji thinks i am coming in between virenji and herself. if i tell her anything it might just upset her more. i cant see virenji so sad and upset with himself specially when its not his mistake. he was just being an older brother protecting his younger brother and saali. 
on the other hand i hate seeing mannu being a part of all this. i know she always wants to see me my family and virenji happy but unknowingly and unintentionally she always upsets others and gets herself into trouble. 
pata nahi woh kab badi hogi. 
i will have to be stronger and will have to ask her to leave because firstly dadaji wants that and secondly its best for her. mannu ko sab yahan galat samajhte hai aur main uska saath bhi nahi de sakti. yaha reh kar woh khudko aur mujhe aur takleef pahuchaye isse acha hoga woh hrishikesh laut jaye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kokila11

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 10 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Entries for 10th January- Star Star 

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Entries for 16th January- Star Star  

wow time is going by fast..it's already the 16th

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.