Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Whatever ur trying to do is i feel is wrong
dont mka ppl unjoin the casts etc.. cause it going to be a huge downfall I am saying this from  my experience, and i have seen it before sns started! As i can see this is going the same way The show i used to watch in Sony tv  - Tujhe salam zindagi... 
Things got out of bound, it was like this seriel except it didnt use to hit no 1 TRP.. 

the reason of my idea is this all am saying, consider this carefully and read this. This may shake up the whole SNS forum and I-F maybe. but we need to start and get more viewers hitting the CM more no matter what if the show is crap whatsoever. This is Sparrow speaking not ayesha, as u know ayesha currently dont allow this campaign as she hates it and is the enemy.

Anyway back to sparrow. We need to comment more , stop relying on others to comment, do it in your free space of time, dont wait for the telly buzz articles cause this is NO 1 show and it wont get loads of them as we get loads of sbs a lot, i shall try and find out from the CVs and the golden boy if there is any tellybuzz articles cming, and i cant believe there is a person  - me - who can ask the CVs and u all not telling em to ask them but anyways.
The more we keep hitting the cm, casting commnts, uploading any crap pics etc, more posts to need to post in the forum, to bring the cm ranking more, 
tips - more thread need to open 
more ffs./os/ss/vms
more trimming scenes which i will take care of thats my job in the forum to provide u all the goham raji scenes and vms, also tips..
I have seens past 4 weeks the tips have helped more to comment.

anything u all can add to this..
Keep the campaign going, and nafisa let me take this in charge now! i think i can do a better job, not better than u, but a good job to make the cast ranking up, i know the hidden secret of ipkknd, big boss forum do, as am there, and also on ek hazarroon ki ek behna hain...

Whose up for it, i need to know, lemme know by through scrap and pms please..
Ayesha, what is the secret?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i tell in a min, 
am going to divide u all in fan club

sandy, and chika u two take care of Gia and rucha s Page. Do what u used to do with it, but remember not to mention it publicity as the other forum ppl visit here.

i, and nafisa shall take care of nazim and vishals page. I shall mail nafisa about the secrets of the other forums, as mentioning it publicity will gain the attention of other forum members who are in other forums so better leave it secret and mail a few ppl about it.

firoza, swati, vandana, rupal who wants to take care of them?
i need to know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyukIchangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

i tell in a min, 

sandy, and chika u two take care of Gia and rucha s Page. Do what u used to do with it, but remember not to mention it publicity as the other forum ppl visit here.

i, and nafisa shall take care of nazim and vishals page. I shall mail nafisa about the secrets of the other forums, as mentioning it publicity will gain the attention of other forum members who are in other forums so better leave it secret and mail a few ppl about it.

i need to know

I go for Rupal Smile

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by d-luna88

i tell in a min, 

i need to know

I go for Rupal Smile

Okay, do as much as u can, have u still got those pm things which nafisa has told u to pass to ppl
can u do rupals page within 3 weeks.. Embarrassed   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyIchangedit

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

i tell in a min, 

i need to know

I go for Rupal Smile

Okay, do as much as u can, have u still got those pm things which nafisa has told u to pass to ppl

That is no problem at all. I send all the scraps out in about 1 hour to her fanclub last time. Just tell me what exactly I should do and I will.

And I still have the thing Nafisa gave to us last time

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

i tell in a min, 

i need to know

I go for Rupal Smile

That is no problem at all. I send all the scraps out in about 1 hour to her fanclub last time. Just tell me what exactly I should do and I will.

And I still have the thing Nafisa gave to us last time
no scraps. remember what i said, no outsiders should know, so pms only...
just ddid last time except just send them through pms.
do the 1st 3 pages till tomorrow and the last 3 till sunday
as on sunday  all are calculated..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Okay quite a few people on the forum today, this is a consultation, give me your opinions, but first read what I answered others already above in this thread.

Ocean.Clouds

Ocean.Clouds

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

hidden secret of ipkknd, big boss forum do, as am there, and also on ek hazarroon ki ek behna hain...
Whose up for it, i need to know, lemme know by through scrap and pms please..
Ayesha, what is the secret?

i thought about this i mean there must be something

.which is unfair 
.but a die hard fan's better idea
.a secret stuff 

going on with top ranking forums 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.