Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

I shall do as I'm told!

But I would just add that we need to syop commenting on a Sunday as ranks are decided from Sunday-Saturday (but published a few days later.

Also, I don't think it is a good idea to get people to 'unjoin' fanclubs. When we decide to start up the campaign again it would be hard to recover the number of fans in the club easily.

Nafisa, your idea is good because then if ranks fall - it is because we have decided to let them fall. We will not feel so deflated as we are doing at the moment because telly buzz articles are favouring other shows.

I understand what you saying Sandy, that it might be hard to get fans to rejoin fan clubs, but let me take you back to when before the campaign started, case study Giaa Manek had 370 fans in her fan club, after all our work from when the Campaign started October and November (it's only been 2 months) we had how many people join 70 people joined (she now has 441 fans, we had a shake a little bit with shahsb_26 thread last week, we lost a few fans to 427, but it's back up again to 441 fans), say we now go and publicise a Walk out/Strike/Boycott, whatever we call this iniactivity we loose fans, but don't you think the ones that join this Plan, will be watching closely the actions of India Forums to change the ranking system also they will be watching the rankings going lower and lower.

I tried to explain in my opening post that rankings currently have 4 parameters Views, Buzz, Comments, Fans, if we stop Comments we won't see a sharp enough drop in the rankings, the India Forums people could wait us out, but if we unjoin fan clubs, and say IF give us TellyBuzz articles we don't comment (just read it but don't comment), then we will plummet and therefore get rankings for the lead cast of say 600 or worse, now that will have the embarrassing effect we are aiming for, real world  vs India Forums ranking system, serial ranking will be maybe 40 or 50 (we will stop chaskameter as well). 

What do you think?

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 29 November 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Whatever will be decide I will join inThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by sandyuk

I shall do as I'm told!

But I would just add that we need to syop commenting on a Sunday as ranks are decided from Sunday-Saturday (but published a few days later.

Also, I don't think it is a good idea to get people to 'unjoin' fanclubs. When we decide to start up the campaign again it would be hard to recover the number of fans in the club easily.

Nafisa, your idea is good because then if ranks fall - it is because we have decided to let them fall. We will not feel so deflated as we are doing at the moment because telly buzz articles are favouring other shows.

I understand what you saying Sandy, that it might be hard to get fans to rejoin fan clubs, but let me take you back to when before the campaign started, case study Giaa Manek had 370 fans in her fan club, after all our work from when the Campaign started October and November (it's only been 2 months) we had how many people join 70 people joined (she now has 441 fans, we had a shake a little bit with shahsb_26 thread last week, we lost a few fans to 427, but it's back up again to 441 fans), say we now go and publicise a Walk out/Strike/Boycott, whatever we call this iniactivity we loose fans, but don't you think the ones that join this Plan, will be watching closely the actions of India Forums to change the ranking system also they will be watching the rankings going lower and lower.

I tried to explain in my opening post that rankings currently have 4 parameters Views, Buzz, Comments, Fans, if we stop Comments we won't see a sharp enough drop in the rankings, the India Forums people could wait us out, but if we unjoin fan clubs, and say IF give us TellyBuzz articles we don't comment (just read it but don't comment), then we will plummet and therefore get rankings for the lead cast of say 600 or worse, now that will have the embarrassing effect we are aiming for, real world  vs India Forums ranking system, serial ranking will be maybe 40 or 50 (we will stop chaskameter as well). 

What do you think?

Nafisa, yes it does make sense. Hopefully we will recover the fans when we start up again. It's a risk we take and that we probably need to take to make our point.

Also, we need to stop hitting the chaska meter I think.

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
But if we all agree and do this walk out we do it on 31st December 2011. Give India Forums enough time to change the ranking system to include TRP and TAM/TVR ratings (which have equal weightage to Buzz articles now), that's giving them one month to change it., it will also give us time to mobilise everyone in the fan pages fan clubs to unjoin and stop commenting. Also off course Chaskameter hitting also will have to stop, I will speak to one of the moderators to unstick the Dear Silent Readers and Hum Saath Saath Hain threads, we will restick them and rejoin fanclubs and start commenting hitting chaskameter, when we get what we want a fairer ranking system, one that takes into account TRP/TAM/TVR ratings, viewers watching the shows have made a decision I think it's more objective and less subjective to give weight to the viewers choice, choosing when a Tellybuzz article comes out is subjective and manipulating the rankings. 

sandyukIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Whatever ur trying to do is i feel is wrong
dont mka ppl unjoin the casts etc.. cause it going to be a huge downfall I am saying this from  my experience, and i have seen it before sns started! As i can see this is going the same way The show i used to watch in Sony tv  - Tujhe salam zindagi... 
Things got out of bound, it was like this seriel except it didnt use to hit no 1 TRP.. 

the reason of my idea is this all am saying, consider this carefully and read this. This may shake up the whole SNS forum and I-F maybe. but we need to start and get more viewers hitting the CM more no matter what if the show is crap whatsoever. This is Sparrow speaking not ayesha, as u know ayesha currently dont allow this campaign as she hates it and is the enemy.

Anyway back to sparrow. We need to comment more , stop relying on others to comment, do it in your free space of time, dont wait for the telly buzz articles cause this is NO 1 show and it wont get loads of them as we get loads of sbs a lot, i shall try and find out from the CVs and the golden boy if there is any tellybuzz articles cming, and i cant believe there is a person  - me - who can ask the CVs and u all not telling em to ask them but anyways.
The more we keep hitting the cm, casting commnts, uploading any crap pics etc, more posts to need to post in the forum, to bring the cm ranking more, 
tips - more thread need to open 
more ffs./os/ss/vms
more trimming scenes which i will take care of thats my job in the forum to provide u all the goham raji scenes and vms, also tips..
I have seens past 4 weeks the tips have helped more to comment.

anything u all can add to this..
Keep the campaign going, and nafisa let me take this in charge now! i think i can do a better job, not better than u, but a good job to make the cast ranking up, i know the hidden secret of ipkknd, big boss forum do, as am there, and also on ek hazarroon ki ek behna hain...

Whose up for it, i need to know, lemme know by through scrap and pms please..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukNihira-fanIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

dont mka ppl unjoin the casts etc.. cause it going to be a huge downfall I am saying this from  my experience, and i have seen it before sns started! As i can see this is going the same way The show i used to watch in Sony tv  - Tujhe salam zindagi... 
Things got out of bound, it was like this seriel except it didnt use to hit no 1 TRP.. 

the reason of my idea is this all am saying, consider this carefully and read this. This may shake up the whole SNS forum and I-F maybe. but we need to start and get more viewers hitting the CM more no matter what if the show is crap whatsoever. This is Sparrow speaking not ayesha, as u know ayesha currently dont allow this campaign as she hates it and is the enemy.

Anyway back to sparrow. We need to comment more , stop relying on others to comment, do it in your free space of time, dont wait for the telly buzz articles cause this is NO 1 show and it wont get loads of them as we get loads of sbs a lot, i shall try and find out from the CVs and the golden boy if there is any tellybuzz articles cming, and i cant believe there is a person  - me - who can ask the CVs and u all not telling em to ask them but anyways.
The more we keep hitting the cm, casting commnts, uploading any crap pics etc, more posts to need to post in the forum, to bring the cm ranking more, 
more ffs./os/ss/vms
more trimming scenes which i will take care of thats my job in the forum to provide u all the goham raji scenes and vms, also tips..

Keep the campaign going, and nafisa let me take this in charge now! i think i can do a better job, not better than u, but a good job to make the cast ranking up, i know the hidden secret of ipkknd, big boss forum do, as am there, and also on ek hazarroon ki ek behna hain...

Ayesha go for itClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddyIchangedit

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

more ffs./os/ss/vms

Ayesha go for itClap

thanks chika!!

navithareddyIchangedit-JollyJabeen-

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CHIKA784

more ffs./os/ss/vms

Ayesha go for itClap

thanks chika!!

You haven't revealed what ipkknd, big boss are doing (if it's not the tellybuzz articles) what is it? 

From what you have said in your post you haven't taken into account the data collection exercise we did where I explained the results, meaning for Giaa Manek we are the one's leading on commenting and likes on fan pages in that area 30 to 40 ranks, but we are still dropping in rankings, because all of those around her are getting tellybuzz articles, the girl at number 30 had less fans in her fan club then Giaa Manek (so Giaa had more comments and likes and more fans in her fan club, the girl at number 30 had more views to her fan page and had buzz from tellybuzz articles, Giaa Manek was ranked 35 when we did the collection and analysis of data last week). The ranking system makes up the commenting, likes, views, buzz, and fans in fan clubs.

Whatever it is that you know from ipkknd and big boss, we still have all of December to implement it, share the secret, if there is one, and we will do it from now for 2 weeks, by the 2nd week we will know if it's working, if it isn't working, we will have to do all to let the ranks drop, as the Consultation so far we were agreed on that as a way to force India Forums to change the ranking system.

End of December that's the deadline we give India Forums to change the ranking system if it doesn't we would have publicised the walkout by that date, India Forums is bound to announce some changes to the ranking system by then, if they call our bluff (they don't act to annouce the ranking system change, and see if we will do what we said), we stop on January 1st 2012, all commenting, all likes on fan pages and celebrity images, unjoin fan clubs, all stop hitting chaskameter, my forum star (unclick it), if the India Forum's people give a Tellybuzz article we will only read it and not rate, comment or like it (as they will try to lure us with the TB articles, as those TB articles give the huge ranking points, we don't fall in their trap, we want the huge ranking points to go to TRP when it's implemented in the ranking system).

So Ayesha you have 2 weeks and we will see if they is a change, next week's rankings we will  have Vishal Singh's article effects that will distort the rankings, but whatever ipkknd, big boss are doing you tell us, which is different to us, put it in Hum Saath Saath Hain thread, where the whole forum can read it, as a pm to a few people won't get the word out quicker to everyone, the sticky thread is the place for it.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 29 November 2011 at 10:49pm

navithareddysandyukIchangedit

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.