Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I'll accept anything,you guys just say it,i'll do itLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddymoksha89sandyukIchangeditNihira-fan.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Consultation those concerned with rankings (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I agree that we should give the some notice before we did stop commenting but also want to hear Sparrow's idea too. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukIchangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

I agree that we should give the some notice before we did stop commenting but also want to hear Sparrow's idea too. 

If we do this (stop working) we need to get everyone who is commenting and in the fan clubs to buy into our idea, and join us, that's the only way we will see a sharp plummet and get a response from India Forums.

But just as we anticipate a rise in rankings every Tuesday it will be fun to see the sharp fall and see what they make of it...but we need to be all together to do this...afterall isn't our campaign called Hum Saath Saath Hain.

navithareddyuamazsandyukIchangeditNihira-fan-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I again agree with Nafisa. It wouldn't make much sense, if only a few stopped commenting. We need everyone to stop, if we decide to do that.

Forgot to ask if they have answered anything on the threat you opened to make them stop using the BuzzArticles, Nafisa.

Edited by d-luna88 - 29 November 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyuk-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by uamaz

If we do this (stop working) we need to get everyone who is commenting and in the fan clubs to buy into our idea, and join us, that's the only way we will see a sharp plummet and get a response from India Forums.

But just as we anticipate a rise in rankings every Tuesday it will be fun to see the sharp fall and see what they make of it...but we need to be all together to do this...afterall isn't our campaign called Hum Saath Saath Hain.

Agreed, need everyone's saath and support. Hopefully they will buy into it f we went that way 

navithareddysandyukIchangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Whatever we decide I'll join in!!
It is disappointing that all our efforts are not garnering results but if strong steps are to be taken then we need to all be in agreement!!

A lot of the increases of the other celebrities this week have been as a result of tellybuzz articles.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysandyukmoksha89Nihira-fanIchangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I shall do as I'm told!

But I would just add that we need to syop commenting on a Sunday as ranks are decided from Sunday-Saturday (but published a few days later.

Also, I don't think it is a good idea to get people to 'unjoin' fanclubs. When we decide to start up the campaign again it would be hard to recover the number of fans in the club easily.

Nafisa, your idea is good because then if ranks fall - it is because we have decided to let them fall. We will not feel so deflated as we are doing at the moment because telly buzz articles are favouring other shows.

navithareddyOcean.Cloudsmoksha89Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

moksha89

IF-Dazzler

moksha89

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
looking at the entire thing as a whole .. this is what i have seen concluded (in general) about our efforts..

-TRPs mean nothing when it comes to the free time everyone has in commenting/liking/ hitting the CM meter.. its quite silly .. anyone can sit during their free time or randomly surf the forum they like & increase its rank.  sometimes, it takes a lot of effort&time to do this - and if this is how ranking are made, than it isnt correct. it seems as if the more time spent on IF equates the amount of points you will get.  certain serials do not really have the type of fan base who can sit in front of the computer screen & keep activity going.  for example, i happen to be studying -so i can come onto IF whenever & comment/like/hit rankings but what about adults who have 9-5's and are preoccupied.  i like ehmmbh, but what did i notice..? fans as young as 11 are spending time & energy in increasing the show & actor ranks. (btw, that show had like two tb articles last week, and have had atleast one each week). another show i love is hitler didi, but the energy & efforts are clearly seen by the 1000+ fans of Rati Pandey & even the females who are happy Rati is showing a clear image of the working woman & other more realistic issues. 

in addition, how can actors like urmi & neeraj get dumped back down to like 400 & below? who comments on  those ranked between 400&100? where are all those actors? its ridiculous.

so i echo what everyone is mentioning .. i will follow what is decided because anything done is only effective as a group, but we should see how IF decides to handle our request.

Ocean.CloudssandyukIchangedit-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.