Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

ffkhan

IF-Rockerz

ffkhan

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Well, I think it is Uday-Manyata which is going to be end up together. Because there are a lot of strong points for that creatives have to end up with them. 

i ) Their childhood bond(remember the episode when Muniya was looking @ UM childhood picture and kept that in her almirah?)

ii ) that scar(That's a major point for what they can be together. Maybe in future there will be scenes of UM like 'bol na halke halke'Heart)

iii ) J's dialogue that she told Uday yesterday's episode- "Khwaab dekhte jaao"...when UV told her that Manyata will definitely fall in love with him one day. 
After then that line J told definitely that means something. The thing which actually can never be real(that M can never fall for U) will be true one day. And that's the thing we will see in future.

iv ) It's Uday who can always protect Manyata where Akash can not. Akash will not be there always for his Muniya, in fact he is not able to. Remember that line Uday told Muniya in Pub about Akash- "Woh tumhe theek se samhal nahi payega." And one that Uday will prove that.

v ) And the final and main point is(a bit funny), creatives have already started realizing that what audiences want. LOL, they are not dumb. At least for their better business they will show what we want to see.

So why will I lose hope?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmoonHudaakdreamyjennice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 9)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rythm...

Goldie

rythm...

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
hi,frnds
plz tell me
male lead kaun h?uday ya akash.
I want uday.
Manyata nd uday mindblwng chemistry.
Nd uday is a vry charming,hot,dashng etc.
Bt akash yuckkk...
Plz tell me
who s male lead in DEK????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaak

brown.eyed

brown.eyed

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Can someone Please post the promos thanks ... Maanveer all the way

ashish_rules

Groupbie

ashish_rules

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Well, I think it is Uday-Manyata which is going to be end up together. Because there are a lot of strong points for that creatives have to end up with them.

i ) Their childhood bond(remember the episode when Muniya was looking @ UM childhood picture and kept that in her almirah?)

ii ) that scar(That's a major point for what they can be together. Maybe in future there will be scenes of UM like 'bol na halke halke'Heart)

iii ) J's dialogue that she told Uday yesterday's episode- "Khwaab dekhte jaao"...when UV told her that Manyata will definitely fall in love with him one day.
After then that line J told definitely that means something. The thing which actually can never be real(that M can never fall for U) will be true one day. And that's the thing we will see in future.

iv ) It's Uday who can always protect Manyata where Akash can not. Akash will not be there always for his Muniya, in fact he is not able to. Remember that line Uday told Muniya in Pub about Akash- "Woh tumhe theek se samhal nahi payega." And one that Uday will prove that.

v ) And the final and main point is(a bit funny), creatives have already started realizing that what audiences want. LOL, they are not dumb. At least for their better business they will show what we want to see.

So why will I lose hope?
I wish it is Manveer...bt i dnt hv that high hopes...never knw wis these cv's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmoon

sameer333

sameer333

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
 After watching all those episodes i dont thnk Manaytha will ever fall in love with uday bt i think Udaybeer, the bad prince will end up falling in love with Princess Manaytha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.