Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
sadi:As per article it's Akash who is male lead

Acme:Now with Manyata in raj mahal we would get their scenes.

blessing-beauty:First week they just had one scene and their chemistry was visible. What's the CV's decide only time will answer that question.

aussieman:It's not about one who better looks wise. Chemistry along with which character audience prefers does play an important role. Akash's character is swee however according to me Akash's character has not been well sketched on the other hand Uday's character have grey shades but there have been reasons given for his thinking.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92-Swetha-nikhilageetZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 8)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

My 2 cents: I think the channel is trying to be smart b/c Abhishek is already so well-known due to Agle Janam whereas Ashish had a few minor stints so whoever gels more with the audience shall be the "official" lead.

I think they noticed that the latest trend in love stories is angry, hot guy with a shy, yet innocent gal and this formula has worked so might as well try it. Besides, the Akash-Monya scenes are continuing but they're adding in a few doses or UM to see the audience response. And thus far, I get the feeling more ppl are digging Udayveer than Akash (but it could be my bais self speaking).

Good for them for trying out all the different angles. If it's anything like Princess' Diaries than Uday won't change at all and Monya will end up with Akash, but maybe it'll be a love traingle where Akash and Monya love each other, but she sacrifices it for the throne. I guess it's too early to figure it all out. But I really really really am diggin' Uday-Monya especially after the promo so I hope they promote it more and more!
  I too love uday- Monya jodi a lot. hope the Cv s decide to keep them togetherWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Coco, UV and Monu were engaged as children and its a dear memory to UV, no matter how heartless he appears. Besides, the scar on her back , which plays a major role in the story was given by UV and it means a lot to UV. If CVs want nothing with UV and Monu romantically, then, why build up such defining bonds between the two?

Just look at UV's face in the pub when he sees that scar on Monu's back in the pub. It does mean something, right?

And what if its like Princess Diaries II? There, the princess married the prince she hated because they fell in love with each-other.Even there, the prince was grey and scheming with a good heart.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ffkhanS.H.I.E.L.D.ZaYaHolic

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
I HOPEEE WISSHHH N TRUULLYY WISHH
UDAYVVEERRR n moniya r tgdrrr..
I wannaaa c udayvveerr mooreee
hes rockinnnggg n is perfect to b d hero of d drammaa
noone elsee...m tu watchin d drama jst for udavveeryy ASHISH KAPOOR
lubbb himmm HES D BST...pleejj cvs make him d heroo..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92ZaYaHolic

neharaizada

neharaizada

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

hi all...i just so hope that Manyata and UV are paired. It can be like UV is taming the wild cat manyata and manyata is teaching him in return about love. Akash will not suit the scene as UV said he is water and Manyata mirch...(i loved the dialogue where he said "you need a man").

Anyways their ROKA is already over..hopefully we can see more of UV and manyata

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicPrinsesse.Suvi

-TellyPrincess-

-TellyPrincess-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys and i think you guys right . I mean i know in the show MONIYA doesn't like UDAY.
Actually she still didn't even accept that she is rajkumari MANYATA.
I can't wait until they make MONIYA  really look like a rajkumari and she and UDAY  stand beside each other.OMG THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN ON ANY CHANNEL!! THEIR JODI IS GOING TO BE A SPICE, SPARK , FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

filmyprincess

filmyprincess

Goldie

filmyprincess

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aysha247

Hi Guys and i think you guys right . I mean i know in the show MONIYA doesn't like UDAY.
I can't wait until they make MONIYA  really look like a rajkumari and she and UDAY  stand beside each other.OMG THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN ON ANY CHANNEL!! THEIR JODI IS GOING TO BE A SPICE, SPARK , FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Heart

Ayesha dear...apne hamre mu ki baat keh di...I completely agree dear...Uff just imagining them next to each other as  Prince nd Princess...they r gonna rule the TV!! Big smile Heart Party

livelaughlove78

Groupbie

livelaughlove78

Posted: 18 January 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by filmyprincess

Originally posted by Aysha247

Ayesha dear...apne hamre mu ki baat keh di...I completely agree dear...Uff just imagining them next to each other as  Prince nd Princess...they r gonna rule the TV!! Big smile Heart Party

omg your name is Ayesha as well my name is also Ayesha but i spell it like this -> Aisha lol 
and i so agree with you 

Manveer jodi is 1 unforgettable Jodi i just wish all the DMG/Geet/MJHT Fans would watch this show as it is a Youth show and Its amazing 

dreamyjennice

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.