Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
bithee:That's fine it's not necessary everyone will like them :)

arrissa:Many did mention that. In one articles the maker said the show is not remake of Princess Diaries. Anywayz there is nothing wrong in hoping :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 4)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I don't know who the male lead is going to be but I really hope it's UV, and the new promo has just risen my hopes.. Loved the new promo :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shayari-

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i hope uday and manyata end up together yaar wo bachpan mai b sath thay unki marriage b fix hai and somehow i have a feeling uday loves manyata par ye baat wo kisi se share nahi karta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92-Shayari-

abhilan97

abhilan97

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Just love this show very much...like Monia/Manyata with UV very much but Akash is also very good!Star

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
miss_neha:You are not the only one. Many are loving Uday-Manyata as a pair. They just had one scene so far apart from promo which shows us glimpse of their second meeti:ng.

shaf13:I don't think he loves Manyata he does remember their childhood memories and cherishes them.

abhilan97:Uday and Akash both are good at their respective places.

-Shayari-

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Beacuse i guess they are the leads. i mean isn't this supposed to be a pattern. Girl falls for the good boy. Both are happy. Enter the not so good boy. And the equation changes LOL. i have not watched the show from the beginning. but i guess moniya and Akash already like each other. it can't be so easy. plus there have been loads of hints. uday's sister describing the kind of girl uday wud like, saying he would like a girl who wud be challenging to him. and voila. any guesses LOL plus uday and moniya pairing fits to the story, and opens a lot of track major one being Jay Nandini's insecurities etc. Dunno their pairing seems logical to me. Baaki we have to wait and watch.

-Shayari-*Dakoo_Minzy*

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Akash is a great guy.Any girl would be lucky to have him as a life partner. But you know in fiction characters with grey shades tend to be more interesting as they have more layers to them.I guess that's why Uday's character is so much more fun to watch. Maybe as the story progresses Akash's character may not remain the easy going person that he is today and then the real fun will begin. It will be interesting to see what Manyata will do when she has to choose between Uday and Akash in the future.

Tulip92-Shayari-

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hey good question!
..i guess the CV's are showing us such promo's just to see the public's view, just to find out who are we interested in...Clap.

But it would be fair to keep uday and monyata together.. just sharing my view..Cool
the drama will look more interesting with a hot couple... cz it's gonna have more twists and Fun stuff!LOL

CV's shouldn't spark the fire of UV-M couple in our hearts if they have no plans on keeping them together.. i mean it hurts! Thumbs Down

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.