Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Don't worry Rosh. The prediction I made about Akash being prince came false. They revealed Akash's parents in today's episode.

There are been very high promotion on Uday-Monya second meeting throughout week. Let's hope their second meeting episode generates good ratings. The show has opened with ratings of 1.5 which is not bad :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 3)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Shru: I think you hit the nail on the head. It's all experimentation at this point, with time they will know who to pair up with whom. But I guess Uday-Monya are being highly promoted b/c despite all the Akash-Monya scenes this week and last week--all of us are only discussing Uday this and Uday-Monya that. Fingers crossed for what we want!

And so glad Akash isn't the prince, but if the story does follow the Princess Diaries' way--we all know who she will end up with!

nikhilageet

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Coco:I hope Channel/CV's keep a tab of what audience wants. I heard PD had two parts and Uday-Moniya seem to be similar to second part. After the conversation between Uday-Unnati it's pretty much clear he will fall for Manyata in future.

*Dakoo_Minzy*

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Somehow I get this feeling that Jaynandini will be paired with Aakash.just her conversation with her mom yesterday gave me this feeling.I also feel that Jagat and Unnati might fall for each other.If all of this happens then we can have our Monya-Udayveer love storyLOL

nymphmoon

AKDHA_9

AKDHA_9

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
wow
this sounds totally awsum n loads of fun!!!!!!
looking forward to this extraordinary track!!!!!!!!
:)

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
minizz:JN and Akash can happen butt I find chances less. JN wants Uday but since he has been already taken she is trying to convert Jagat into Uday to match up and show that the person chosen for her is no less than Uday.

kajen_9:Let's see how their second meeting goes :)

bithee

bithee

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
well i dont want  uday  to be her future.

arrissa

arrissa

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
In Princess diary 2 Movie Mia ends up with Lord Nicholas Devereaux who enters Mia's life for political reasons and eventually falls for her ...rings certain bells doesn't it?
So we can for sure hope that our princess Manyata will end up with Prince Udayveer but after a fun ride along the way of push and pull loads of it which will make it fun for audience :)

Edited by arrissa - 01 December 2011 at 11:55am

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.