Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Hi everybody on the forum!
I am really likind the show and Udayveer is the major reason apart from the storyline.
@pri01: Even i read that article about Priyal Gor saying that, Moniya likes a guy called Aakash and she did not know whether or not Aakash and Moniya will be paired up in future. I did not know about the article regarding her wishes, so thanks a lot for that news.Smile
@Shruti: Was there a direst announcement that Aaksh IS the main lead? He is there in all the promotions of the show because the actor is a known actor. Apart from the lead protagonists, mainly well know people are there in the initial .
@Sweet coco and Angelskiss: I too think that maybe CVs are looking out for audience response.

We can really hope for Manyata and Udayveer because:
1. The love story with the main lead hardly ends in a week. Priyal Gor announced before the start of the show that she likes a guy called Aakash. Generally the main love story is slower than that and not announced that fast.
2. Udayveer-Manyata meeting was fit for that of the main leads.
3. Audience prefers that.
I think CVs do visit India forums as it is the top forum

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nymphmoonnikhilageetminizzZaYaHolic-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? (Page 2)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Coco, Angelskiss, ConnectTheDots and crazyfairy:Another reason could be that the promo is has a highpoint scene. Uday is all set to charm J who is already charmed by him and he is making her believe he is an option and only way to stop him is by giving hopes of Manyata's return. If Manyata returns they will have to pair up Uday-Manyata as per what was decided.

The CV's might be testing. Akash is a popular face while Uday has not done any show as lead. We usually see opposite attract in the shows. If we see Uday-Moniya are kind of opposite. Though she would be revealed as Princess later in the show she has stayed in chawl all these years, not gone to school/studied, is not sophisticated while Uday has been born with a silver spoon he is a guy every girl would want to marry.

More than promo it's the background voice which draws the attention. Like in two
they mentioned Monya's dream world destination is somewhere else. In the third version of promo which had only Uday-Moniya from the part he corners her to she leaves the background voice said Moniya's dream world is going to get a new destination. And then the written preview flashing  in her dream word Moniya came face with her future. Whatever it is we will find out but it will take time.

crazyfairy:Yes there has been articles mentioning he plays the lead. I agree. Udayveer is one reason I watched the show and it was mainly Uday-Moniya first conversation which made me watch the show.

roking_nidhi223:Many do have that confusion you are not alone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-minizz-Priya01

deboleena.manna

IF-Rockerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
I also have the confusion..who is the main lead...n they r only show UV n Moniya...n according the promo Aakash is not the lead...n m also curious to know what is the past story of Manyata n how she turn into Moniya..

@Pri cheak Media Gellary...sometimes b4 I add 29th nov promos new link..hope it will work for u...n also add yesterday SBS segment link...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizz-Priya01

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
deboleena.manna:It has been said in prints that Akash is the male lead. In the promo there was a high point wherein it seemed Uday will find out that Moniya is Princess Manyata. Only CV's know what's in their mind.

Edited by *Shruti* - 30 November 2011 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deboleena.mannaminizz-Priya01

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,new to this forum.just started watching the show and I must say I am liking Udayveer's character a lot and If he is not supposed to be the lead then I will be very disappointed.Akash is very sweet and I do like his scenes with Monya but that first scene between Monya and Udayveer had that spark that is missing in the Akash-Monya jodi.I am loving the story a lot and looking forward to the second dhamaakedaar meeting between Monya and UdayveerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
@ Shruti - I saw the video on desi**fo*** but the link isn't working anymore...actually I wanted to watch it again so that I can come to a conclusion but my bad luck.  "Marrying a Prince" here can have two meanings, first to get married to a real Prince that is UV or like any girl, Monya is dreaming to get married to her Prince Charming.

@ Debo my bad luck again the link isn't working for me anyway thxs a lot dear.

Am dying to see that promo...guess the best option is that I have to wait for the second explosive meeting of UV-Monya in the epiosode itself

sur001

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
minizz:Many are hoping the same. It the end it's going to be CV's call.

Pri:There can be one more angle wherein they can show Akash is Prince if some other place or they can continue showing him as a ordinary guy who achieves his dreams with his hard work.

We will have to wait till Friday to watch their second meeting. I hope we get some glimpse of their meeting in precap or tomorrow's episode.

minizz

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
SHRUUUTIII!!!!!!!  Shubh shubh bhol MAN! Geek 

Uday and Monya WILL be together... Day Dreaming thats why they promoting them Blushing I dont care that articles sayyy akash and monya Thumbs Down 

Udiyaaa rocks soo i no mind promos Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.