Dekha Ek Khwaab

Why are they promoting Uday-Moniya? - Page 7

neharaizada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hi all...i just so hope that Manyata and UV are paired. It can be like UV is taming the wild cat manyata and manyata is teaching him in return about love. Akash will not suit the scene as UV said he is water and Manyata mirch...(i loved the dialogue where he said "you need a man").

Anyways their ROKA is already over..hopefully we can see more of UV and manyata

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-TellyPrincess- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys and i think you guys right . I mean i know in the show MONIYA doesn't like UDAY.
Actually she still didn't even accept that she is rajkumari MANYATA.
I can't wait until they make MONIYA  really look like a rajkumari and she and UDAY  stand beside each other.OMG THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN ON ANY CHANNEL!! THEIR JODI IS GOING TO BE A SPICE, SPARK , FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aysha247

Hi Guys and i think you guys right . I mean i know in the show MONIYA doesn't like UDAY.

Actually she still didn't even accept that she is rajkumari MANYATA.
I can't wait until they make MONIYA  really look like a rajkumari and she and UDAY  stand beside each other.OMG THEY ARE GOING TO BE THE BEST COUPLE ON SCREEN ON ANY CHANNEL!! THEIR JODI IS GOING TO BE A SPICE, SPARK , FIREWORKS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!❤️

Ayesha dear...apne hamre mu ki baat keh di...I completely agree dear...Uff just imagining them next to each other as  Prince nd Princess...they r gonna rule the TV!! 😃 ❤️ 🥳
livelaughlove78 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: filmyprincess

Ayesha dear...apne hamre mu ki baat keh di...I completely agree dear...Uff just imagining them next to each other as  Prince nd Princess...they r gonna rule the TV!! 😃 ❤️ 🥳

omg your name is Ayesha as well my name is also Ayesha but i spell it like this -> Aisha lol 
and i so agree with you 

Manveer jodi is 1 unforgettable Jodi i just wish all the DMG/Geet/MJHT Fans would watch this show as it is a Youth show and Its amazing 
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well, I think it is Uday-Manyata which is going to be end up together. Because there are a lot of strong points for that creatives have to end up with them. 

i ) Their childhood bond(remember the episode when Muniya was looking @ UM childhood picture and kept that in her almirah?)

ii ) that scar(That's a major point for what they can be together. Maybe in future there will be scenes of UM like 'bol na halke halke'❤️)

iii ) J's dialogue that she told Uday yesterday's episode- "Khwaab dekhte jaao"...when UV told her that Manyata will definitely fall in love with him one day. 
After then that line J told definitely that means something. The thing which actually can never be real(that M can never fall for U) will be true one day. And that's the thing we will see in future.

iv ) It's Uday who can always protect Manyata where Akash can not. Akash will not be there always for his Muniya, in fact he is not able to. Remember that line Uday told Muniya in Pub about Akash- "Woh tumhe theek se samhal nahi payega." And one that Uday will prove that.

v ) And the final and main point is(a bit funny), creatives have already started realizing that what audiences want. LOL, they are not dumb. At least for their better business they will show what we want to see.

So why will I lose hope?
rythm... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi,frnds
plz tell me
male lead kaun h?uday ya akash.
I want uday.
Manyata nd uday mindblwng chemistry.
Nd uday is a vry charming,hot,dashng etc.
Bt akash yuckkk...
Plz tell me
who s male lead in DEK????
brown.eyed thumbnail
Can someone Please post the promos thanks ... Maanveer all the way
ashish_rules thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ffkhan

Well, I think it is Uday-Manyata which is going to be end up together. Because there are a lot of strong points for that creatives have to end up with them.

i ) Their childhood bond(remember the episode when Muniya was looking @ UM childhood picture and kept that in her almirah?)

ii ) that scar(That's a major point for what they can be together. Maybe in future there will be scenes of UM like 'bol na halke halke'❤️)

iii ) J's dialogue that she told Uday yesterday's episode- "Khwaab dekhte jaao"...when UV told her that Manyata will definitely fall in love with him one day.
After then that line J told definitely that means something. The thing which actually can never be real(that M can never fall for U) will be true one day. And that's the thing we will see in future.

iv ) It's Uday who can always protect Manyata where Akash can not. Akash will not be there always for his Muniya, in fact he is not able to. Remember that line Uday told Muniya in Pub about Akash- "Woh tumhe theek se samhal nahi payega." And one that Uday will prove that.

v ) And the final and main point is(a bit funny), creatives have already started realizing that what audiences want. LOL, they are not dumb. At least for their better business they will show what we want to see.

So why will I lose hope?

I wish it is Manveer...bt i dnt hv that high hopes...never knw wis these cv's
sameer333 thumbnail
 After watching all those episodes i dont thnk Manaytha will ever fall in love with uday bt i think Udaybeer, the bad prince will end up falling in love with Princess Manaytha