Pavitra Rishta

Archana the worst wife

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bithee

bithee

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Well, Archana is the worst wife in telly industry right now. She is so honest and good that she is behaving so rudely to her husband and against  her husband. What a show of, i am very dissapointed of this character, why cv's making such a wonderful character a vilian and why they are creating problem between them.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fesunilKhaira09JalkaurCupcake4GHTshubhi_sHillylovebhallaroxGuggu_Mintykoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archana the worst wife" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonachanda

sonachanda

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Most thankless and dumb and pseudo wife ever. This lady shamelessly forgot that Dk saved her monthers house and they owe them so much not only money wise but also for saving their stupid "SWEET MEMORIES" buy helping them get that house back. I seriuosly want to refresh her memories... that her pavitra rishta has already gone through the divorce cycle once  only for trusting outsiders  over Manav. I am sure she is super confident that she will make a dumb pouty face and chant her typical "manav i trust you more then anything" and that  blind man will fall for her or may be her KANDE POHE will do some magic. This pampered and now spoiled lady really needs to learn some hard lessons of life at her own.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09shubhi_sbhallaroxkoolsadhu1000

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Very very well saidSmile I think all of us as a forum are against Archana now and are frustrated at her character.

And now she is hiding the matter of pregnancy from her husband?! When one gets pregnant, the husband should be the FIRST one to tell, she really is nothing but bad luck to Manav and his family. If Sachin died, it's only due to Archana and Archana only, if Manav didn't marry such a horrible wife from such a terrible family, Sachin would be there and married to Shravani and they would be living such a good life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

zonan

IF-Dazzler

zonan

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
I know archana is against her own husband manav and it's a bad attitude.
But to say she's the worst wife in the industry..i disagree. Look at other wives in other show..you'll find much worst compare to archana. In PR alone you can find much worst wife. Savita is loving mother but is she a good wife? She even named her dog after her husband name..not to mention how she keep fighting with him everyday. And Varsha..she aborted her child because she thinks the child is affecting her career. Is she a good wife compare to archana? Big NO..

fesunil

Groupbie

fesunil

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
I say very "un-indian?"

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sipokobusak

I know archana is against her own husband manav and it's a bad attitude.
But to say she's the worst wife in the industry..i disagree. Look at other wives in other show..you'll find much worst compare to archana. In PR alone you can find much worst wife. Savita is loving mother but is she a good wife? She even named her dog after her husband name..not to mention how she keep fighting with him everyday. And Varsha..she aborted her child because she thinks the child is affecting her career. Is she a good wife compare to archana? Big NO..

I agree with you partially. Savita is a very good wife, she loved her husband and stood by his side always. Whenever Sulo or Rasika criticised him for being a drunkard, she always stood up for him. Has Damodar ever loved her, he has always put her down and never been a good husband. Savita took care of him when he was sick, he did not return the favor when she was sick.

The part where I agree with you on is about Varsha. She is also a very bad wife for aborting her baby without husband's approval. I would say Varsha and Archana are equally as bad wives.

krnagu

krnagu

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
What a stupid rude wife? WHat pavitra rsihta it is?  Completely APAVITRA now. How can she do like that with her husband? alwaya talking about "jasbat, memories" . Selfish girl!. Obviuosly any mother in law will feel what savita is feeling. If it comes to save her Ayis house she asked manav to save it and such a huge amount he owes to his boss which she is not bothered about.  If Manav is spening so much on her parents, if savita is expecting him to spend on his sister is not at all wrong. Once the showed that manav and archna looking for some flats for Vandu and later Ekta forgot about it. Once they showed that DK is suspecting his wife and Manav and abruptly the story discontinued, I dont know what this Ekta upto?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top