**PARICHAY-29th Nov'11 Written update**

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821merunrachirastogiradhika4249ahcirswarajgirsc19sdavisanna_88licheenewdustria0123FREEZING85ashmeetkaur1234sanjanasiriskamaninandrjpshabana_79divra4m001jheel1bmm1985kamnalallulal2010-RD-nram-Khush-prnczneeme-RaniRajinilicious-Nightingale-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**PARICHAY-29th Nov'11 Written update**" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Sahasra Hug u did this ..I was Not able to do WU...Bcz i missed The update..
Thanks once again.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra--Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
TY for the luvly updtHug

Awww mera Kunal agar Thakral hota to kunal ko kabhi bura nahi lagtaROFL

-sahasra--Rani

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thanks for the update sweetheart

-sahasra--Rani

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
ts 4 updt 

-sahasra--Rani

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update...

i am getting fed up to see kunal sulking over a witch...i hope he comes back to reality and think abt his wife...and move his relationship with her to the next level...

witcha rot in hell...whatever she plans and plot is sure to backfire on her big time...

manali trip...expecting nothing from it...because witcha is there to ruin everything for SiNal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks sahasra for the update. Hoped for better episode today and for more SiNal scene, but I know you don't control that. Hope for the track to get better soon.

sunel303

Groupbie

sunel303

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
nice update. I feel they will use the Manali trip as a bait to hook the users and then give it a complete turn around. Waise bhi, we all know how they got viewers excited abt the party n then left us all thanda with a sulking Kunal over a red devil.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.