Page   of 5

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

^^ now that you said it..., NO ROFL

ROFL    ROFL
Oye sinnie...New TB article is intriguing...Wud luv 2 c Mr.ASR in some different avatar...but  if it s gonna be a nautanki show ...then...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the three lost items.. (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
sigh* how long do i act all positive..? LOL

yeah baby, we keep asking for naughty, control lost ASR and what we get is Confused.. i hate saying this, but for many a people its all about arnav that they watch they show.. sadly, if they hit a wrong note there, into the bin..!

actually there IS a lot of potential in the story line that could be explored.. but maybe the cvs are gone fishing.. or i doubt if that new show DABH had to come into top 10, so they gave this one a break.. D'ohLOL

gotta give it to SaRun.. for adding fire to an otherwise non-existent script..

anyway, lets keep hoping, the hopefuls that we are...
BTW 0.01% trp drop is not such a BIG issue.. and 12 spot is damn okay too.. and you see the reactions.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255sbk2

asha...

IF-Rockerz

asha...

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Hey Dashing gal...Awesome post 

The episode was awesome...and things tend to get lost, when the cvs want them too ..and found at the right time too, by the right person LOL... the dialogues and scenes in the episode just
 killed it LOL...i didn't watch Shaym and Anjali scene, but then i have no expectations from her what so ever..the woman is drowning in her husbands eyes

Looking forward to more banter today...especially that angrazee line ROFL..hoping the cvs are able to make it better then yesterdays episode...and hope for more bromance, wouldnt mind Akash screaming at Arnav a lil bit LOL

Edited by asha... - 30 November 2011 at 7:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

currentcindrella255stardust-

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

sigh* how long do i act all positive..? LOL

yeah baby, we keep asking for naughty, control lost ASR and what we get is Confused.. i hate saying this, but for many a people its all about arnav that they watch they show.. sadly, if they hit a wrong note there, into the bin..!

actually there IS a lot of potential in the story line that could be explored.. but maybe the cvs are gone fishing.. or i doubt if that new show DABH had to come into top 10, so they gave this one a break.. D'ohLOL

gotta give it to SaRun.. for adding fire to an otherwise non-existent script..

anyway, lets keep hoping, the hopefuls that we are...
BTW 0.01% trp drop is not such a BIG issue.. and 12 spot is damn okay too.. and you see the reactions.. LOL

Yup Sinnie... some lighter moments s OK but if they change the character into topsy-turvy then GH is gonna get metal pom pom duppatta flick for sure!
Goli maro TRP ko...I don't believe it...at least after a cookery show ruling charts
Kh being bubbly n lively s fine but like I said in Sush's thread behaving as if hit by tanker trailer forgettin everything (only thing missing - batting eyelids n asking "Main Kahaan hoon") is irking me!
I watch it for Barun ...I like Sanaya (Manufaturing defect - dimaag female leads ki taraf nahi mudthaLOL LOL)

Edited by cindrella255 - 30 November 2011 at 7:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

currentVistaastardust-sbk2

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@asha.. hey there, hank you..! rightly said.. and the other right thing the cvs did was the cast..ahaan.. akash shouting at him? doubt that really.. he doesn't want to get WHAT THE -ed ROFL

@B that tanker did some very bad damage them.. all the water is drowning my drool pool ROFL.. bingo with the last line.. someone was actually telling.. if it was not for the male lead, they wouldn't get to the "Iss" of IPK.. LOL.. agreed sanaya is an outstanding one, but we are toh lost drooling.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255asha...

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

vistaa jee if he would run, he'd probably be fined for breaking traffic signals LOL.. so he din't.. smart move na?..
quick, give me an O acronym for browmance ;)

ODBBZ: Our Dear Bro BoyZ  LOL

or

OLAL: One Ladka, Another Ladka LOL

Acronyms reminds me of this inaneness:

O B B G
T P O G
I P K I
U P O G

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

currentcindrella255stardust-

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Sinnie updated my reply on Pg2..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.