-Sneha25-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Sinds...Hug

Long time no see...  Tongue

Hows you?

Regarding the epi I would say, It was all about lost and found...!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011cindrella255stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the three lost items.. (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
sinniee! awesome post!

loved how u've put all 3 lost items!

i was first thinking what was the 3rd one - lol! LOL *my poor brain almost gave up*

the dialogues were just too hilarious and the look the waiter gave + arnav's reaction to it - possessive!LOL 

can't wait for the boys vs. girls fight tonight. lol!

bromance - zindabaad!LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011cindrella255stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya Dashing girl loved ur post.
AWW today both Raizada guys rocked the episode.lol i love the conversation btw Akash n Arnav.Arnav asking tum prepared ho n Akash was god i felt like he is really giving a big exam.
Me too thought the same while naming on gift he added ji to the nameLOL ,lol Arnav can see the gift from such a long distance,his senses totally fastLOL.
@bold loved the conversation abt shirt,Arnav  looks r simply saying Akash "what the"LOL
Coming to Anjali,i need to search an other best adjective instead of "Dumb",Tube light ka bathi kalhi thoda on huwa  n today  shyam ne pura fuse odadiya.I can sense Anjali going to become Mad in future,the way the Cv's building the character i don't think she can easily cope up wid the shyam's truth.

hey luckyji.. thank you..!
@bold.. yeah point! i overlooked that LOL
how about "gopi" ROFL

you guessed? we were already thinking she will retreat into the himalayas Big smile

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Heyyy!

Lovedd youree post! Definitlely keep the bromance brewing. About the transition, Im quite surprised as to how the CVs managed to take 360 degrees turn in just a span of one episode! LOL Yesterday was something and today, it was quite a dhamaka with the sibilings...excluding all the bits with Shyam and Anjali obviouslyDead Did you see the gust of wind that blew for them...gross, tainted windDead

The dialogues for the entire episode were SPECTACULAR...just like the ones you mentioned! The comic timing was as usualy perfecto...especially the ones Khushi said about his akad and British walla in the precapLOL Did you see how the two sister left and then, the puppy dog faces of the brothers (especially Akash, hes such a latoo...Im hoping his got his answer thoughhLOL)...thats definitely keeping me gripped for tomorrow! Definitely cant waitt Big smile

Toms is surely a boys vs girls waala typee...so definitely cant waitt =) I kinda want to see the waiterr one moree type tomsssLOL 

Btw, Im Dee.
I think I missed you on the Barun AT..you came on and I left LOL Anyhow, keep posting away Sinnie Big smile

hey dee! Big smile thats because am stuck up with heavy duty studying in the night LOL

will keep bumping into you though.. ;)

ahan! the latoo ROFL and gust of hawa should be coined down in the unsung heroes of the show! Big smile
but the transition like renu said was smooth so can do with it.. just hoping todays too lives upto our expectations Wink

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
riya.. join the club of WHAT THE besotters..! ROFL
thank you Hug

monsi.. LONG..! BTW that dp is Blushing

priye.. it reminded you of what? and i thought i was the kid here LOL
its actually harmonium music i guess.. now what do i say about you and your team of ODER-s lines? LOL

B.. chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega
you tell me i'll be there to listen always LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
cyber sibling.. hahaha LOVED it..!
@photocopy ROFL and when it comes to shyam figuring out her being late.. another addition to his credits must say.. kudos guy! one day his credit list will be longer than anji baby's dumb list Dead

shwethsy
Hug
of course. they should.. if not anything we'll at least get two eye candy in place of one Wink will make sure i am around you more often.. lol

vistaa jee if he would run, he'd probably be fined for breaking traffic signals LOL.. so he din't.. smart move na?..
quick, give me an O acronym for browmance ;)

pinky, Kaky and snehy.. browmance zindabad..! just realised you three have hotwa pics and was lost drooling Tongue.. will see you around the lean mean machine.. Cool
Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Vistaapinky_blueskiessbk2

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

B.. chhod do aanchal zamaana kya kahega
you tell me i'll be there to listen always LOL

Do u think u have an option?! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

currentstardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
^^ now that you said it..., NO ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.