Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Nithi-

IF-Dazzler

-Nithi-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

Meri behena Hug kya post hai ! Kamal kardiya Big smile

there were three items lost in today's episode.. two of them led to two blind (?) dates and the other to a surprise date..
This is their fate Wink

The Phone

Prelude to the jee-jee story (add to that "why does akash write payal ji even on the gift?LOL ).. cute though it was how he ends making fools of himself.. wears his shirt inside out, but his heart he surely wears on his sleeve.. loved his question for question.. "i did not ask you what you told.. i asked ananswer for my question.." bravo guy! you just hit the right note! lets see how far you go with getting the girl to confess..

For Akash, there are lots more to this guy than eyes meet Wink Ek dham sher bangayi LOL
I totally loved this guy for his optimism ! Without going overboard, he read out his heart in such a way that no one can say no to him Embarrassed Poor boy, exactly mamaji's photocopy ROFL

The Purse

In a way, i believe this is what led to both of AK being there. Arnav would have reached there because of his brother's grooming lessons and his following him throughout.. (poor ASR, had to go overtime with his WHAT THE.. expressions, which BTW were Day Dreaming).. but i never expected khushi to go to a 5 star restaurant had it not been to return the lost purse.. she already started doubting payal's antics but still would hesitate stepping in..

Is it a 5 star hotel ? really ? Shocked LOL Kushi is a lioness Cool She is frying even the great ASR, then 5 star hotel kya cheez hai ? Cool But when she asked the autowala to follow, where was the other auto ? Shocked I know I know, I shouldn't ask LOL

The Something.. (WOH)

This is clearly the worst. The whole thing started with a lie and remained that : a lie.. to anjali that is. To her, her patidev loves her and adores her and cannot be lying even if he words it himself that he is cheating on her.. He invites her to the lit and decorated room asking her to check out what she had lost and instead finds her a ring which clears her of all her bubbling questioning abilities.. i say, well done shyamu, he has understood her very well to be able to fool around even after confessing the absolute truth.. (what else do i do when i am done with questioning anjali's abilities, what is left is to appreciate shyam's abilities of analysing her.. LOL)...

I know this before hand ! Because Anjali growing some brains is like Buaji without her choti LOL Another doubt, how Snakewa knows that Kushi will be coming late ? LOL

on the whole, liked the episode for some light hearted moments.. they are what can keep the momentum going when the story is in a dearth of progress..AND the goose chase.. eat it while you have it, you won't get any other episode closer to this.. would also say it was a punch packed episode..

I really really enjoyed today's episode. There could have been some awkwardness in A-K's interaction (due to last 2 epis). But not really bad. chaltha hai ! I loved ASR - Akash interactions  and ASR's expressions ROFL

"maana hai ki aap fashion industry mein kaap karthe hain, par yeh kaunsa naya style hai?"

"bhaayi mera shirt kaisa hai?"
"Mr.sharma tumhaare shirt ko nahin dekhenge"

"two tables, ek inke liyye, ek inke akad ke liyye.."

"angrez toh chale gayye, inko yahan pe chodhke"

and WHAT THE..?!?!? that was just my silent interpretation of those amazingly Wacko expressions by B LOL

Today, all the one liners were totally mind blowing and down right funny ROFL

precap : its a girls v/S guys showdown..

I think this is the promo which got scrapped ! I am totally looking forward to it Big smile

P.S. please keep the bromance brewing Cool

Love is in the air baby Day Dreaming

Edited by -Nithi- - 30 November 2011 at 5:08am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Vistaacindrella255stardust-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the three lost items.. (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kitty25

Goldie

kitty25

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
i dont think its 5star restaurant its more like bit upmarket eat out...also i believe AKASH wont ask her to come to the 5star res...he knows it will make her feel uncomfortable...its very important to make her comfortable to ask her to answer his Q..thats my POV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011stardust-

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
SInnie STAR...WOW ..
sorry soo alte..but loved how you put..heart on his sleeve and wearing the pants in Payash..confessing like there is going to be no tomorrow..AKASH rocked...so confident that PAYAL is the girl for him..

Big bro could learn a thing or two from younger bro..hahahaha..

and the purse..agreed otherwise KKG would not be the NOSEY parker she is ..seriously the CV 's are thinking hard arn't they,,LOLLOL

and the WOH left me cold..serously he is such a slime ball..one thing i wish ..is for ASR to kick his BUTT hard..

Sorry SINNIE Star..

Edited by current - 01 December 2011 at 4:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Vistaacindrella255stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kitty25

i dont think its 5star restaurant its more like bit upmarket eat out...also i believe AKASH wont ask her to come to the 5star res...he knows it will make her feel uncomfortable...its very important to make her comfortable to ask her to answer his Q..thats my POV

hey kitty, could be right..
it did not look like either a 5 star res or an eat out.. maybe its ASR's office again with all those people simply loiterring around..LOL
what i was talking though was about AK, akash wouldn't have called payal cuz he planned out the whole thing at least in his head.., but do you think Khushi would have reached such a spot, if not for the lost purse..
that

kitty25sun2011

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel_eyez123

Nicely put!

I loved how Khushi began to feel nervous when ASR first asked her what she's doing there, but then instantly turned the tables and refused to answer him and asked him what he's doing there! ROFL

Shyam is the king of creeps...how well he knows his wife, and uses her suspicions and doubts ON her to make her feel like the bad guy was beyond gut wrenching to watch.  That guy has way too many allies on his side...god knows how he manages to keep them under his wing and on his side...more bribing with ASR's money methinks? I'm starting to think he has also bribed the CV's to keep his secret safe too...LOL

On the whole I loved the banter between Khushi and Arnav...the story could've flowed a little better than it had done so but Barun and Sanaya rocked the scenes.

Btw...where was the 'gusht of wind'
when you need it most?  For a whole 2 minutes neither Khushi or Arnav could sense (or see) each other when they were only 2 meters apart, yet when they are 725365782 ft apart they seem to magically sense each other?! Confused
Because I loved the episode, I shall defend the wind and assume it's magical powers are diluted when faced with a room FILLED with people
Wink LOL

@blue.. ROFL...
what i was surprised was about anjali's skills at peak today.. poor girl she actually questioned him about kamala ji and his allies.. but he dodges that off too.. see when we are done questioning her, lets appreciate him LOL..

exactly that! i think BS are the ones who add half sense to a non-existent script... even when there is no flow, the trps sustain on these two's acting prowess!!

@blue2.. it was busy working for payal and akash..ROFL hence could not reach AK on time..
well said that! its called L.o.V.e.. you can sense each other and smell each other you see..

oh, i loved it too.. and hence no questioning why the office itself was transformed into a restaurant and all other editing bloopers.. i say enjoy it while it lasts before they make it all teary..LOL

LOVE ur reply!!Wink

sun2011cindrella255

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Hi Sinnie Hug

I always end up missing out on your posts...you log in when I'm off and vice versa.

Chalo, caught your post today. 
Good one...

Yep, me too loved the bromance. They should give more screen time to the Hotwa brothers, and give them light scenes. 

Good episode today. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011cindrella255stardust-

stardust-

IF-Rockerz

stardust-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mommy2000

Sinnie ---- meri bachchi!!! Can't believe that I am able to track you down everywhere today!!!!Tongue

"two tables, ek inke liyye, ek inke akad ke liyye.."

ROFLThis was the line of the week!!!!  And the look that he gives the waiter ---- priceless!!

I was skeptical about how they will  make this transition from intense to light but I must say, i was pleasantly surprised.  It didn't look forced and seemed to flow with the script.  Leaving aside the Shyam-Anjali throwmance (i'd like to throw it out or throw something at itAngry), the episode had a feel good factor to it.  From the battle between their pride to battle of their prejudices---- let's see where the writers want to take us!!

did you just put an antenna over my head? Shocked

yeah, you've got to give to KKG for being the only person who could have said that after surviving those WHAT the stares from him..ROFL... methinks waiter is guest appearance of the week.. ;)

@throwmance.. thats my mum..! Clap well said that! i did feel good, so no throwing at the cvs though..sigh* i am willing to wait.. just throw more of eye candy in nothing else at me.. :P

sun2011mommy2000

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Heyyy!

Lovedd youree post! Definitlely keep the bromance brewing. About the transition, Im quite surprised as to how the CVs managed to take 360 degrees turn in just a span of one episode! LOL Yesterday was something and today, it was quite a dhamaka with the sibilings...excluding all the bits with Shyam and Anjali obviouslyDead Did you see the gust of wind that blew for them...gross, tainted windDead

The dialogues for the entire episode were SPECTACULAR...just like the ones you mentioned! The comic timing was as usualy perfecto...especially the ones Khushi said about his akad and British walla in the precapLOL Did you see how the two sister left and then, the puppy dog faces of the brothers (especially Akash, hes such a latoo...Im hoping his got his answer thoughhLOL)...thats definitely keeping me gripped for tomorrow! Definitely cant waitt Big smile

Toms is surely a boys vs girls waala typee...so definitely cant waitt =) I kinda want to see the waiterr one moree type tomsssLOL 

Btw, Im Dee.
I think I missed you on the Barun AT..you came on and I left LOL Anyhow, keep posting away Sinnie Big smile

Edited by nyxx - 29 November 2011 at 7:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011cindrella255stardust-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.